Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:29:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ►Start your own faucet◄ ►multi-currency faucet: BTC, LTC, NMC, DOGE, MOONCOIN◄  (Read 1337 times)
superiorus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2015, 02:30:10 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2015, 04:26:30 PM by superiorus

Do you want to start your own faucet ?
Do you want a secure script with a unique design ?
Do you want directly automated payments (avoid faucet builders and fees) ?

Here are the main features :

- 100% configurable - claim times, rewards, cashout periods, referrals %, etc
- referral program
- faucet balance indicator (users and referrals)
- admin panel
- completely automated
- IP's and address limits, all faucet dispenses logged
- reCAPTCHA 2.0
- unique design
- integrated advertisment spaces on all pages/zones
- instant payouts via Blockchain.info, Coinbase, Bitcoind
- 100% customizable (you can change the colors, fonts, add new pages, etc)
- easy to install and run (just upload the files, and insert your own infos)
- plus many other features

Don't ask for a demo copy!

Do not ask for vouch/trials copies!

The script is tested, 100% working,

You can see it live in action here :  http://bitcoinspace.net/freebitcoins

I will sell only 5 copies !

The buyer receive all the files (the website as it is now) and the basic support.

The price is only (not negociable) :  99$   (0.35552682 BTC at today exchange rates)

Payments via BTC

PS : please do not post offtopic !

superiorus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2015, 05:56:21 PM
Last edit: July 17, 2015, 06:07:57 PM by superiorus

Please DO NOT send me PM'S asking for demo  script ...

There is a link (in the 1-st post) for a live website where you can see/test the script in action.

Nyau

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 05:57:10 PM

You offered me this for 1 BTC, I'm glad I didn't buy it. This is pretty much dishonest.
superiorus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2015, 06:09:35 PM

You offered me this for 1 BTC, I'm glad I didn't buy it. This is pretty much dishonest.

This is the actual price.
I can't promise will last forever.

melisande

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 09:01:13 PM

Your demo website http://bitcoinspace.net/freebitcoins look very professional though I cannot see where multiple coins are been hosted on it
superiorus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2015, 10:05:44 PM

Your demo website http://bitcoinspace.net/freebitcoins look very professional though I cannot see where multiple coins are been hosted on it

My website is set to BTC.

You can choose the desired currency.

wadili89
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 01:26:57 AM

does it work directly with your blockchain wallet i mean no middal man or 3rd party like landofbitcoin and etc ? can you make a little dise inside the faucet website like freebitco.in ? please let me know i am intrested if you can make a little dise system in it

BurgerKill

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 02:29:23 AM

does it work directly with your blockchain wallet i mean no middal man or 3rd party like landofbitcoin and etc ? can you make a little dise inside the faucet website like freebitco.in ? please let me know i am intrested if you can make a little dise system in it

You are interested only in spamming your sig dude. So, it's dice not dise, you should know it if you want it. Also, you can't barely read or you didn't visit his site. It clearly says that it's powered by Coinbase. I like when I can hunt down some sig spammers, you will be my target now Smiley
wadili89
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 03:23:55 AM

You are interested only in spamming your sig dude. So, it's dice not dise, you should know it if you want it. Also, you can't barely read or you didn't visit his site. It clearly says that it's powered by Coinbase. I like when I can hunt down some sig spammers, you will be my target now Smiley

"- instant payouts via Blockchain.info, Coinbase, Bitcoind "

can you read this line in his post ? i can bet you even did not read his post completely he said it can be attached with blockchain.info so i wanted to ask is it direct or it use some third party like 95% faucets use middle man mostly land of bitcoins , and one wrong spelling of an english word cant prove you are better then me lol , you did not read his thread even you only saw someone write english spelling wrong and i should reply him because i have a reason to reply which is your spelling is wrong, seriously ? get a life dude, so you are the one who is spamming the signature and about the last line YOU ARE MORE THEN WELCOME  Wink

BurgerKill

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 03:33:27 AM

can you read this line in his post ? i can bet you even did not read his post completely he said it can be attached with blockchain.info so i wanted to ask is it direct or it use some third party like 95% faucets use land of bitcoins , and one wrong spelling of an englsih word cant prove you are better then me lol , you did not read his thread even you only saw someone write english spelling wrong and i should reply him because i have a reason to reply which is your spelling is wrong, seriously ? get a life dude, so you are the one who is spamming the signature and about the last line YOU ARE MORE THEN WELCOME  Wink

Oh yeah. I'm spamming my signature when I'm already over the 50 posts limit lol, you're completely right.

So, if there's this:

Why do you ask this?:

"...i mean no middal man or 3rd party like landofbitcoin and etc ?..."

Your "middal man" is basically every service that provides payments through it's api.

And now the funny part..

What the fuck are you talking about with the "land of bitcoins" thing? Land of Bitcoins was ( is? ) Microwallet rotator and useless faucet. I think you tried to talk about FaucetBOX, which is used by 95% of faucets. Again, there's another proof you didn't read anything and you know nothing ( Like Jon Snow Wink ). The part with "land of bitcoins" really got me.. I can't stop laughing Grin
wadili89
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 03:44:26 AM

can you read this line in his post ? i can bet you even did not read his post completely he said it can be attached with blockchain.info so i wanted to ask is it direct or it use some third party like 95% faucets use land of bitcoins , and one wrong spelling of an englsih word cant prove you are better then me lol , you did not read his thread even you only saw someone write english spelling wrong and i should reply him because i have a reason to reply which is your spelling is wrong, seriously ? get a life dude, so you are the one who is spamming the signature and about the last line YOU ARE MORE THEN WELCOME  Wink

Oh yeah. I'm spamming my signature when I'm already over the 50 posts limit lol, you're completely right.

So, if there's this:

Why do you ask this?:

Your "middal man" is basically every service that provides payments through it's api.

And now the funny part..

What the fuck are you talking about with the "land of bitcoins" thing? Land of Bitcoins was ( is? ) Microwallet rotator and useless faucet. I think you tried to talk about FaucetBOX, which is used by 95% of faucets. Again, there's another proof you didn't read anything and you know nothing ( Like Jon Snow Wink ). The part with "land of bitcoins" really got me.. I can't stop laughing Grin

I dont know you are over 50 posts limit even no one knows rite ? Cheesy

So i am saying FaucetBOX to Land of bitcoins which means i dont know if the script of OP use any middle man even what are these middle man because i dont own a faucet and as i dont already own a faucet that is why i am intrested in making one as i dont know about middle man that is why i am asking from OP , And you are no one i need to explain why i asked what when lol , OP is selling I am intrested in buying why you are even here ?

jh0w4n1z

Activity: 340

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 04:10:22 AM

This is funny you are saying something to someone and at the same time doing the same yeah i mean signature spamming
BurgerKill

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 04:17:39 AM

can you read this line in his post ? i can bet you even did not read his post completely he said it can be attached with blockchain.info so i wanted to ask is it direct or it use some third party like 95% faucets use land of bitcoins , and one wrong spelling of an englsih word cant prove you are better then me lol , you did not read his thread even you only saw someone write english spelling wrong and i should reply him because i have a reason to reply which is your spelling is wrong, seriously ? get a life dude, so you are the one who is spamming the signature and about the last line YOU ARE MORE THEN WELCOME  Wink

So, if there's this:

Why do you ask this?:

And now the funny part..

I dont know you are over 50 posts limit even no one knows rite ? Cheesy

So i am saying FaucetBOX to Land of bitcoins which means i dont know if the script of OP use any middle man even what are these middle man because i dont own a faucet and as i dont already own a faucet that is why i am intrested in making one as i dont know about middle man that is why i am asking from OP , And you are no one i need to explain why i asked what when lol , OP is selling I am intrested in buying why you are even here ?

I bet you won't buy the script, I will give this account for free to anyone if you do.

This is funny you are saying something to someone and at the same time doing the same yeah i mean signature spamming

You are even worser that wadili89, I clearly said I'm already over the limit so posting here with you and the signature spammer above you is without any money for me.
melisande

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 04:49:54 AM

My website is set to BTC.

You can choose the desired currency.
OK, it is good to know, I was thinking that it is like the one that displays many cryptos at the same time.
superiorus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2015, 06:51:49 AM

wow .. you have ruined my sale thread ....Smiley

superiorus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2015, 10:04:10 AM

One copy sold.

Remaining 4

superiorus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2015, 04:14:35 PM

Update:

The 1-st buyer setup a nice bitcoin faucet webiste:  http://www.freebtc.click/

You can have your own faucet too!

Bitr8er

Activity: 233

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 07:15:47 AM

I checked out the demo for Bitcoins,
How would you setup this script for multiple faucets?
Can you use one instance for all?
superiorus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2015, 09:51:46 AM

I checked out the demo for Bitcoins,
How would you setup this script for multiple faucets?
Can you use one instance for all?

Hi

It is not a demo, it is an active website Smiley

You can run 1 coin (you setup in your config file) - my website is configured for BTC.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: