Bitcoin Forum
July 29, 2024, 10:29:21 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Deleting Account?  (Read 831 times)
meezyfresh101 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2012, 03:40:43 AM

Hey guys, I was wondering how to delete my forum account...just joined today but I don't think it's for me... Undecided
Stephen Gornick
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010

View Profile
September 25, 2012, 05:23:07 AM

Hey guys, I was wondering how to delete my forum account...just joined today but I don't think it's for me... Undecided

You'll need to PM Theymos:

- http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=35

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

Nolo

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Whoa, there are a lot of cats in this wall.

View Profile
September 25, 2012, 05:58:41 AM

Or you could just never come back.  I'm probably a member on hundreds of forums.  Every now and then I'll find what I think is a new one, try my username and password and bam.  I registered 5 years ago lol.  Kind of nice not having to reregister.  Maybe you'll come back here some day Smiley 

Charlie Kelly: I'm pleading the 5th.  The Attorney: I would advise you do that.  Charlie Kelly: I'll take that advice under cooperation, alright? Now, let's say you and I go toe-to-toe on bird law and see who comes out the victor?  The Attorney: You know, I don't think I'm going to do anything close to that and I can clearly see you know nothing about the law.
19GpqFsNGP8jS941YYZZjmCSrHwvX3QjiC
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: