Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:24:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CHATTANOOGA SHOOTING: 4 MARINES KILLED in GUN FREE ZONE - Update: 5 killed  (Read 1581 times)
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 08:59:30 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2015, 07:21:18 PM by Wilikon

Four Marines were killed today in Chattanooga, Tennessee.
The Marines were shot in a gun free zone.
Four Marines killed inside a military office.

It was a Gun-Free Zone–

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coKl9lSNjZI

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 11:16:57 PM

Four Marines were killed today in Chattanooga, Tennessee.
The Marines were shot in a gun free zone.
Four Marines killed inside a military office.

It was a Gun-Free Zone–

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coKl9lSNjZI

I am CERTAIN the authorities were wrong in assuming it was "A case of Domestic Terrorism."  Just the fact that the shooter was Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez means NOTHING.

He could not be an Islamic Terrorist because there ARE NONE.  NO!  NOWHERE!  All Islam Peace and LOVE!  This is Jew PLOT! 

<<sarcasm and critical of resident Muslims blind to issues with their religion that result in innocent people dying>>
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 12:46:14 AM

What else is there to add...

miki77miki

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

stop kidding me

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2015, 01:14:50 AM

I simply don't understand the idea behind gun free zones. It will only weed out sane people with guns and give a shooter the piece of mind that they won't be shot at when they begin a massacre.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 01:23:48 AM

No!  Evil Jew Plot!  This is not Real Mohammed!   This is not Islam religion of peace and love!

Evil Jew plot with CIA dress like Islam to make Islam look bad!  All Bush fault!   But don't draw cartoon of this Mohammed he still name Mohammed!  All Jew Fault and they did 911 we all know that!

<<sarcasm>>

The bullshit levels on international forums targeted by Islamic sock puppets and paid disinformation agents is fucking ridiculous.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 01:54:49 AM

No!  Evil Jew Plot!  This is not Real Mohammed!   This is not Islam religion of peace and love!

Evil Jew plot with CIA dress like Islam to make Islam look bad!  All Bush fault!   But don't draw cartoon of this Mohammed he still name Mohammed!  All Jew Fault and they did 911 we all know that!

<<sarcasm>>

The bullshit levels on international forums targeted by Islamic sock puppets and paid disinformation agents is fucking ridiculous.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 01:59:40 AM

Chattanooga Jihadist Mohammad Abdulazeez Kept a Blog – Wrote About Jihad

The first post was entitled “A Prison Called Dunya,” referring to the temporal world. In it, Abdulazeez uses the hypothetical example of a prisoner who is told he would be given a test that would either take him out of his earthly prison—or send him into a more restrictive environment.

“I would imagine that any sane person would devote their time to mastering the information on the study guide and stay patient with their studies, only giving time for the other things around to keep themselves focused on passing the exam,” Abdulazeez wrote. “They would do this because they know and have been told that they will be rewarded with pleasures that they have never seen.”

This life is that test, he wrote, “designed to separate the inhabitants of Paradise from the inhabitants of Hellfire.”

The second post is called “Understanding Islam: The Story of the Three Blind Men.” It suggests Abdulazeez felt his fellow Muslims had a “certain understanding of Islam and keep a tunnel vision of what we think Islam is.”

http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/2015/07/16/read-chattanooga-shooter-s-blog.html

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 02:02:23 AM

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 02:08:44 AM

Donald Trump was unfortunately proven right on another one of his top issues Thursday: "gun free zones" at military bases.

Indications that Thursday's shooting at two military bases in Chattanooga, Tenn., occurred at or near "gun free zones."

In an interview with the website AmmoLand.com, Trump decried the zones on military bases, suggesting that they left highly-trained gun operators without a weapon to fire at attackers, with the exception of military police.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/trump-would-end-gun-free-zones-on-military-bases/article/2567907

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 03:34:28 AM

Donald Trump was unfortunately proven right on another one of his top issues Thursday: "gun free zones" at military bases.

Indications that Thursday's shooting at two military bases in Chattanooga, Tenn., occurred at or near "gun free zones."

In an interview with the website AmmoLand.com, Trump decried the zones on military bases, suggesting that they left highly-trained gun operators without a weapon to fire at attackers, with the exception of military police.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/trump-would-end-gun-free-zones-on-military-bases/article/2567907

You are Islamophooob!  Why you spread hate!  All love and peace!  Read the Koran you will see!

<<sarcasm 120%>>
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 03:42:20 AM

You are Islamophooob!  Why you spread hate!  All love and peace!  Read the Koran you will see!

<<sarcasm 120%>>

Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 10:14:14 AM

I simply don't understand the idea behind gun free zones. It will only weed out sane people with guns and give a shooter the piece of mind that they won't be shot at when they begin a massacre.

Don't be silly, the gun free zones work perfectly fine like 99.9% of the time.  They just weren't doing it right this time.  Next time it'll be better.

Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2015, 10:27:06 AM

It is one of the most naive and stupid ideas I have ever seen in my life, even in the UK they don't do that kind of bullshit. It's like this 'safe space' crap that's starting to pop up around universities all they're doing is posting up a sign to reassure idiots.

Don't be silly, the gun free zones work perfectly fine like 99.9% of the time.  They just weren't doing it right this time.  Next time it'll be better.

Yes! Now they'll post TWO signs! That will show those crazy gun owners!
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 12:42:09 PM

It is one of the most naive and stupid ideas I have ever seen in my life, even in the UK they don't do that kind of bullshit. It's like this 'safe space' crap that's starting to pop up around universities all they're doing is posting up a sign to reassure idiots.

I do wonder, if in a public spaces and public buildings you had two areas, equal in all respects but (1) a Gun Free Zone and (2) Concealed Carry Welcome....

....which would people use, and why?
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 03:18:55 PM

I do wonder, if in a public spaces and public buildings you had two areas, equal in all respects but (1) a Gun Free Zone and (2) Concealed Carry Welcome....

....which would people use, and why?

Interesting. If buildings are pushed to create restrooms for trans why not spaces for cc people and gun owners?

Smiley

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 09:47:40 PM

Andrea Mitchell Asks Chattanooga Shooter's Former Classmate If He Was Into Guns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FpSTW4BQRM

---------------------------------------------
Translation: "Wasn't Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez a typical confederate flag waving redneck?"

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 10:28:10 PM

Well, suppose you and I were strolling down the street and we concealed carry.   There's a massacre going on inside a store with a sign on the door - "No Firearms."

What are we supposed to do?  Break the rules, and the store owner's desires, and go inside and put a bunch of holes in the shooter's body?

Someone needs to help me out with this, because I'm having trouble figuring it out. 
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 10:52:15 PM

If you are government, and you remove the right to bear arms, the government is responsible, and the people behind not upholding the Constitution are responsible personally.

If all the people in the chain of command have marching orders signed by their commanding officer, to make gun free zones in the military and government, the top person in government is responsible.

I wonder if Obama has a surety bond on file.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 07:13:56 PM

After Marines Slaughtered By Islamic Terrorist Obama Jets Off To Broadway Show, Fundraiser

Just hours after four U.S. Marines were shot and killed by Islamic terrorist Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez in Chattanooga Thursday, the White House announced President Obama has plans to go see Hamilton on Broadway over the weekend. More from The Hill:

The White House has not released further details about the trip, but the New York Post reports he plans to attend a matinee showing of the Broadway show “Hamilton” on Saturday before returning to Washington.
Obama will also attend a DNC fundraiser tonight, which is typical behavior after major national tragedies. Less than 24-hours after the 9/11 Benghazi attacks, he jetted off to Las Vegas for a fundraiser. After American journalist James Foley was beheaded by ISIS, he hit the golf course.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2015/07/17/after-marines-slaughtered-by-islamic-terrorist-obama-jets-off-to-broadway-show-n2026847?utm_source=BreakingOnTownhallWidget_4&utm_medium=story&utm_campaign=BreakingOnTownhall

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 07:22:27 PM

Navy Sailor Becomes 5th To Die After Tennessee Shooting

A sailor wounded in the attack in Chattanooga, Tenn., on Thursday died overnight from his wounds, the Navy and his family said.

Randall Smith was a petty officer in the Navy. The service declined Saturday morning to release his name, but Darlene Proxmire, a step-grandmother in Ohio, confirmed his identity. His age had not been confirmed.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/navy-sailor-becomes-5th-person-to-die-after-tennessee-shooting/2015/07/18/6db7e2a8-2d4a-11e5-a250-42bd812efc09_story.html

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: