Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:07:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinoindex.com - Signature Campaign! [FULL]  (Read 38508 times)
coinomat.com (OP)

Activity: 550
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2015, 11:53:46 PM

I applying for the signature campaign, Please let me know if i am accepted or not for the campaign Smiley
thekool1salt
Yes, you can join  Smiley

coinomat.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2015, 11:54:31 PM

So changing my sig to the coinoindex.com one and reentering my uid should enroll me with rollover of my posts?

I want to join your Signature Campaign
Name:     peterson33
Post  :     69 
BTC Address -  1AGo4GngXnV3ELKmrnVZd72NtNT4AMSWzm
Signature added
Thank You !

I would like to join this campaighn
Name: redandblack
Posisition: Jr member
Bitcoin address:    1FDh24r1RDKn5Mfa4m4o12Pd849pnwQkmN

Users: Karpeles, NorrisK, redandblack, peterson33
Yes, you can join this Campaign from Coinomat Smiley
We are happy to rejoin ours members from that Campaign Smiley
Rules are almost the same. And you should remove you Signature and complete with UID in bot.

coinomat.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2015, 11:54:57 PM

I prefer to register only after having received my payment. Would that be okay?
Sorry but how is possible to be paid if you are not registered?
This is key question Smiley
User, Q7, you can join, but please, register in bot and then it ll count your posts, and you ll be paid.

blofoma

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 12:32:55 AM

Well, guys, you are welcome Smiley
The first payment has been made.
Please, check your BTC

Some notes about this week payment
- were paid only members who were enrolled in bot. Posts, which were written before bot, were added manually and paid.

- if you are not in bot yet - please, enrol urgently - surely you ll get paid since you "enrolled" by writing of comment "I want to join", but its a bit complicated... So please enrol urgently. Next time you ll not get paid, if you are not in bot. And write me PM, that you were lost and not paid.

- This time minimum limit of reaching 20 posts didn't work and your posts will be rolled over next week.
We do it, because we had some problems with bot, you could not be really normally enroled and to determine who would reach limit and who not, it's not easy to count. So this rule didn't work for all this week and your posts will be paid next time all together.

I hope, all is fine Smiley If you have any questions, please, ask here or in PM.
Congrats to everyone. Show must go on  Grin Roll Eyes
thanks for first payment, you are the best Cheesy

there is one question I wanted to ask, whether this campaign can be combined with a campaign avatar more like here
coinomat.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2015, 12:40:11 AM

Please, check your BTC

- were paid only members who were enrolled in bot. Posts, which were written before bot, were added manually and paid.

- if you are not in bot yet - please, enrol urgently - surely you ll get paid since you "enrolled" by writing of comment "I want to join", but its a bit complicated... So please enrol urgently. Next time you ll not get paid, if you are not in bot. And write me PM, that you were lost and not paid.

- This time minimum limit of reaching 20 posts didn't work and your posts will be rolled over next week.
We do it, because we had some problems with bot, you could not be really normally enroled and to determine who would reach limit and who not, it's not easy to count. So this rule didn't work for all this week and your posts will be paid next time all together.

I hope, all is fine Smiley If you have any questions, please, ask here or in PM.
thanks for first payment, you are the best Cheesy

there is one question I wanted to ask, whether this campaign can be combined with a campaign avatar more like here

You are welcome Smiley
Yes, you can combine with avatar from another Campaign.

Proxiebuier

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 03:13:32 AM

I like This sign campaign
payment received on time
very recomended signature campaign

~Thank's~
Proxiebuier
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 04:52:28 AM

lol I forgot that the payment is made every Wednesday.  Grin surprised to receive some btc on my address
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 05:54:09 AM
Last edit: July 30, 2015, 11:56:06 AM by n2004al

My bot began this week with -1 post? May I know why? So I must do one post that my bot begin from zero. A lost post. No big problem but why?

Please increase the number of posts counted in a week now that the coinomat campaign is ended. And please answer to my pm.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 07:12:46 AM
Last edit: July 30, 2015, 08:34:15 AM by Patatas

Please, check your BTC

Thanks a lot OP, I already received mine
Just one question, is it possible to raise the number of maximum limit of posts per week?

Edit : kindly check my PM , I have more questions there
Thanks
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 09:34:39 AM

I have payment but you still have me on the old coinomat rate of 0.001 per post and not the correct 0.0012 rate per post can you please update?

Thanks
coinomat.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2015, 09:37:15 PM

I have payment but you still have me on the old coinomat rate of 0.001 per post and not the correct 0.0012 rate per post can you please update?
Thanks
Yes, sorry. We ll fix it.

coinomat.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2015, 09:38:15 PM

Please, check your BTC

Thanks a lot OP, I already received mine
Just one question, is it possible to raise the number of maximum limit of posts per week?

Edit : kindly check my PM , I have more questions there
Thanks

Yes, it ll be increased, but Coinomat Campaign is not ended. It ll go on.

coinomat.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2015, 09:39:29 PM

Dear members, sorry if I'm late with reply to some your PMs.
I'll reply as soon as possible.
Thank you for your understanding Smiley

tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 10:17:35 PM

Thanks
Yes, sorry. We ll fix it.

Cool, thanks.
amrulshare

Activity: 1316
Merit: 546

Monday Hit Me Every week

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 10:13:32 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2015, 02:27:00 PM by amrulshare

Join This Campaign
Name:   amrulshare
Activity:   154
Position:   Full Member
adrress : 1PVNTkduozFKUBJWDVg5pfNKRJhPxXeGvD

thank You  Smiley

The main key to success is in the value of assets that are getting more valuable. Recommended Crypto Trading platform Binance.com
poelling92
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 05:34:35 PM

I would like to join this signature campaign.

Username: poelling92
Rank       : Sr. Member
Posts       : 526  (Including this one)
Btc Add    : 1PTFpYNXoJ8PMQhL1mSDK7UwzX7hoJWUEc

Thank You !
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 12:07:47 PM

i still have the enrollment problem on the given website. i tried it several times but the site says that the signature is not active.
 Huh
seedtrue
Legendary

Activity: 963
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 05:15:38 PM

Hi, I would like to sign up.

Username: seedtrue
Activity: 574

BTC: 1NWi2XQmh3ifUW6PpqGZTyu7gJDsB6Qsu
orryde

Activity: 476

Re-Evolution

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 01:17:59 AM

Count me in!
Username: orryde
Member rank: Sr. Member
Bitcoin Address : 15B9e7LeCTdKhRdjtTroi12DmamYgYWino

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Betting on e-Sports with Steam Items & Crypto
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
■■■■■ GBT Loyalty Reward Program Steam Marketplace Sportsbetting ■■■■■
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 05:40:24 AM

Please count me in!
Username: MinerHQ
Member rank: Member
Bitcoin Address : 3Kk2AGS7Dspjh1KPc4mNWzc9JdVsFarueA

Thank You!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: