Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:14:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GREXIT - Prepare yourself. ICO on Yobit.Real potential - YOBIT ICO.  (Read 6971 times)
johnbrainless

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 04:50:46 PM

coming from a greek you failed way too hard...

♝ Pandacoin   ♝ Buy With Paypal Or Credit Card ♝ FaceBook tipping ♝ Irc channel #DigitalPandacoin with tipbot
✬ Earn 2.5% Annual Interest ✬ Active Dev Team ✬ Blazing Fast Multi Mode Wallet ✬ Paper Wallet ✬ No premine or IPO ✬
☠☠☠☠☠☠☠ PANDACOINPND (´(ェ)`) Digital Pandacoin (´(ェ)`) PANDACOINPND ☠☠☠☠☠☠☠

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BTC-Ninja

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 04:54:44 PM

Yeah I'm thinking it's a fail.
SecretsOfCrypto

Activity: 466

Twitter Follow for no BS crypto: @SecretsOfCrypto

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2015, 05:36:44 PM

if only we could prevent these things
Davids123

Activity: 332

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 07:31:08 PM

WOW look like Scam ICO !
GenX

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 07:38:01 PM

WOW look like Scam ICO !

Yep pretty much. If they did this a week ago they may have had a chance too but the Greeks are not exiting the Euro. Though titty for the dev.
mellon
Legendary

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1002

Quel marth Melloneamin

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 07:47:03 PM

Better buy RUB and CNH to exit Euro and USD.

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
.steepcoinproject@gmail.com.
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 07:50:01 PM

Enough ICO from yobit!
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 07:52:15 PM

another ICO where people will dump over the wall. I don't see any reason to buy ICO on yobit

I know why your pray will never be answered!
mellon
Legendary

Quel marth Melloneamin

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 08:23:27 PM

another ICO where people will dump over the wall. I don't see any reason to buy ICO on yobit
Its  looks like PR action from  Yobit team in real.  I think here many ppl remember how Bittrex up their popularity at start and now its a number 1 around alt- crypto- exchanges. But you are right start up every day 1-2 coins with ICO and same specs its much more than many. If they are would be continue that practices result soon would be negative for Yobit than good.  Reputation its  a very strong thing. But its hard to earn and easy to lost.

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
marcelocoin

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

hi =D

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2015, 08:50:19 PM

currency worst I've ever spotted, Currency lot of shit!
marcelocoin

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

hi =D

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2015, 08:55:56 PM

who courageously buy 1 btc its currency scam?
mellon
Legendary

Quel marth Melloneamin

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 09:06:32 PM

who courageously buy 1 btc its currency scam?
Yobit Trade bot Smiley

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2015, 10:26:52 PM

Nice!  Another money maker....thank you Yobit!  This looks like a winner to me.  Selling at 199!  Weeeee!
thelion07

Activity: 209

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 01:30:05 AM

Most likely dev buying own coins to try to cause a fomo type buy.

the usual ico scammer, yobit is his playground now. he makes about .5btc for his 5 days of working the trolbox now. his scams are getting more and more pathetic as time goes by, he is now primarily after kids lunch money.

placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 03:11:18 AM

^^^^

Yes, of course, all coins are mine, BTC MINE!!! LTC MINE!!! DOGE MINE!!! CHECK COINMARKETCAP.COM ALL MINE.

I hope that guy will never found out his picture on internet  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin

You just have to say a name and people believe it and start sending out pictures without doing any research.  Grin Grin Grin Grin

PS: It isn't really difficult to own 90% of a coin on Yobit, i own almost all coins that are listed on Yobit Cheesy
thelion07

Activity: 209

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 03:24:07 AM

^^^^

Yes, of course, all coins are mine, BTC MINE!!! LTC MINE!!! DOGE MINE!!! CHECK COINMARKETCAP.COM ALL MINE.

I hope that guy will never found out his picture on internet  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin

You just have to say a name and people believe it and start sending out pictures without doing any research.  Grin Grin Grin Grin

PS: It isn't really difficult to own 90% of a coin on Yobit, i own almost all coins that are listed on Yobit Cheesy

LOL you give too much credit to yourself. your scams don't go above $2k market cap. which is is good - in a way - since it is only lunch money all you could ever reach for.

BTW Kris, maybe you'll recognize the picture of lilya and the kid along with their addresses and some other things but I don't want to go that low though - if that is somehow important to you, then you should consider putting an end to your blatant ICO scams and take a break.
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 03:47:07 AM

^^^^

LOL you give too much credit to yourself. your scams don't go above $2k market cap. which is is good - in a way - since it is only lunch money all you could ever reach for.

BTW Kris, maybe you'll recognize the picture of lilya and the kid along with their addresses and some other things but I don't want to go that low though - if that is somehow important to you, then you should consider putting an end to your blatant ICO scams and take a break.

And you are thinking that you are speaking to the person that you think that you are speaking too? Cheesy

ICO scams? None from me, promoting coins, yes, for sure, as long as they pay me and believe me some coins are paying nice money, so why should i even want to make another coin or a ICO coin? All that shit, like complaining users, complaining investors etc. Now it is all pretty easy, tweeting like crazy, get it on trex for free, and take my reward.

Do you know this guy:

https://twitter.com/Vindyne8

Basically that is what i'm doing, just making sure that my customer (coin that pays me) get listed on trex or tweeting about their ICO for achieving their targets (and my reward of course). I don't care about any ICO or ICO scam, only doing some tweets, but of course, you can think something differently, maybe you can say that i'm DEV of C-CEX too, or DEV of Yobit. I've heard a lot of shit and it makes it all so funny. One day they will say that Bittrex, Cryptsy, C-CEX, Poloniex and Yobit are all my exchanges.

altCoinPromotionServices

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 05:31:15 AM

^^^^

And you are thinking that you are speaking to the person that you think that you are speaking too? Cheesy

ICO scams? None from me, promoting coins, yes, for sure, as long as they pay me and believe me some coins are paying nice money, so why should i even want to make another coin or a ICO coin? All that shit, like complaining users, complaining investors etc. Now it is all pretty easy, tweeting like crazy, get it on trex for free, and take my reward.

Do you know this guy:

https://twitter.com/Vindyne8

Basically that is what i'm doing, just making sure that my customer (coin that pays me) get listed on trex or tweeting about their ICO for achieving their targets (and my reward of course). I don't care about any ICO or ICO scam, only doing some tweets, but of course, you can think something differently, maybe you can say that i'm DEV of C-CEX too, or DEV of Yobit. I've heard a lot of shit and it makes it all so funny. One day they will say that Bittrex, Cryptsy, C-CEX, Poloniex and Yobit are all my exchanges.

We do the same things too. We promote any coin or ico that pays us. We being a team of people paid to promote coins. APS Altcoins Promotion Service. We also promot other things not coin related like musci, art, products etc.
TillKoeln
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051

unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2015, 09:33:59 AM

We have just requested to add Cycling coin to Bittrex. The mountain stages will begin, so will Cycling coin begin to grow. If Cycling coin is as successful as Peter Sagan then all people will be very pleased. Our big investor already bought 4.6M coins and is currently staking his coins. Address of our big investor is Cc7t85aZycDyFJBgTC7nbsgb3o4B2kt3Ap

I've 1.3M coins on Yobit myself as part of the buyback program.

Code:
Hi Bittrex,

I would like to submit a coin to your exchange.

Coin Nalme: Cycling coin
Coin Trading Symbol : CYCLING
Launch date: 11th of July
Logo: https://i.imgur.com/npw9dbY.jpg or https://i.imgur.com/CtAlsd8.png
Github: https://github.com/cyclingcoin/cyclingcoin
Exchange: https://yobit.net/en/trade/CYC/BTC
Block Explorer: http://108.61.99.104/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/cyclingcoin

Kind Regards,
Cycling coin team.

and the answer was , pay 3 Btc or Use Twitter . ?

I cannot disclosure any information about listing, if it is paid or twitter.

We have launched a side project that will have the same care as Cycling coin.

ok, i wish u good luck :-)

my opinion is that u Need fresh Money :-)

nothing else to say

djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2015, 09:48:12 AM

yup busted... grexit (to be launched) a side project to cycling coin (launched the 11th)
Stop doing side project every week

seriously 1 ICO every 2 weeks  Angry

what is your next side project ? just write down your btc address, people will send you what you deserve  Grin

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: