Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:34:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitstamp questions - Bitstamp users ahoy!  (Read 333 times)
OkIAsk (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 05:45:10 AM

Hello everyone!  Smiley

So, I have been diddling with Bitcoin for a little while, in small amounts, and I am beginning to like it a lot!

I have registered at Bitstamp, as I feel they are a serious bank. I also have a localbitcoin account.

Why did I register at Bitstamp? Well, long story short: I have a lot of funds to spare. And I am thinking of investing a great deal of it in Bitcoin, 'cause, oh what do the kids say, swag?

I have not yet deposited any funds to Bitstamp, and that's why I am a bit curious.

My question(s) is pointed towards people who have done high value trading before (on Bitstamp), and a cyber high five is coming your way should any of you answer them properly:

1)
How long did it take you before your money was deposited to their bank?

2)
Let's say I wanna buy anything higher than 10,000$+ worth of Bitcoin... How long do you think I would have to wait until I can find a client willing to sell this amount of Bitcoins?

3)
How long, in general, does a transaction of a certain size take for all you Bitstamp users?

[/color]

Any help and suggestion is appreciated. I want to hear some advice from all you Bitcoin pros before making a serious investment.  Smiley

Thank you for this lovely forum, and keep mining (and selling to me  Grin)!  Smiley

gotmilk_

Activity: 442
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 06:39:28 AM

1. SEPA is fast - 2days usually, International wire 4 days.
2. If you place a market order you will get your btc right away. It is liquid enough so there won't be any problems.
3. What transaction? Inside the platform is all more or less instant.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: