Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 11:42:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MSDN Invites || MSDN Admins  (Read 6210 times)
churiart

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 07:56:07 AM

All accounts are created with real info , So there is no risk of closure.
I can give safety tips too if required.

Completely a joke! See the below BizSpark support reply:

This startup was removed from BizSpark for misuse. Please reach out to you primary contact for more information.
Let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Thanks,

Never buy, Never risk! It is just wasting money he doesn't accept that he took wrong steps and other buyers under the same admin account had lost their money. Rated Negative!

Robrert (OP)

Activity: 81

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 08:19:27 AM

lol , this guy first didnt knew how msdn works and i helped him through teamviewer , Now his account is deleted due to misue and he is claiming its my mistake

All knows the risk that is associated with msdn , i dont know why you are even buying msdn accounts
churiart

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 08:24:53 AM

lol , this guy first didnt knew how msdn works and i helped him through teamviewer , Now his account is deleted due to misue and he is claiming its my mistake

All knows the risk that is associated with msdn , i dont know why you are even buying msdn accounts

I already said that don't rationalize your mistakes! It is not only my account that is deleted it is the whole startup that is removed. (admin account and its all members and I am one of those members) So don't try to show yourself innocent. It's better to accept your mistakes. Be a man!!

Robrert (OP)

Activity: 81

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 08:34:35 AM

I was the admin and i know that i havent abused the account.

you was the one i invited and i know its whos mistake , i dont know whats going on , but i know that i didnt misued it

churiart

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 08:48:46 AM

I was the admin and i know that i havent abused the account.

you was the one i invited and i know its whos mistake , i dont know whats going on , but i know that i didnt misued it

Obviously if it was any abuse from my own account, support would have told me in their reply and as a result they would have informed administrator of startup to delete that specific member! and they wouldn't remove the whole startup by themselves! Is there any misunderstandings here?!

By the way, poor Indian people having a PC, seeking for online jobs, f***ing whole internet for earning money, because they can't prevent unwanted pregnancy (maybe don't know what condom is!) f****d up entire WWW with their f***ing English accent and their browny skin color. You are not an exception. Thanks for having such a great contribution to the World.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: