Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:53:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DO YOU HAVE 1 BITCOIN?  (Read 174063 times)
TinEye

Activity: 639
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 11:00:53 AM

yeah of course more than one, thanks to signature campaign, i'm trying to accumulate more for now in the hope that one day they will be worth more

but are you asking this because you want us to invest in something? i remember another question similar to this, from the OP

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
stx (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 06:24:51 PM

Interesting how many people lost a large share of their money in gambling.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 07:07:07 PM

yes i'm holding it in my hot wallet(yeah scammers, try to steal it if you can, i challange you) but one bitcoin is nothing with the current price, i need more

signature campaign does not satisfy me, i need to find something else that generate income..i want the whole mining thing back, damnit

Dude, you're making about BTC0.5 per week from your signature campaign, that equates to posting 100s of posts a week, how is this not enough for you? You're crushing it!

i'm glad that there is someone that is spying my earning Cheesy but i'm not satisfied because i was making almost one bitcoin a day(yeah a day) with cointellect, that's the problem, when you get accustomed with such a good earning you don't want to turn back

Is this your fulltime job? Then 0.5 per week is nothing.. If you have a job besides it, it is still a decent side payment Smiley

1 bitcoin a day is sick, around when was that? Cheesy

from october 2014 until march, then they closed everything and start scamming the last newbie with fake contract

check the story about cointellect
scarsbergholden

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 08:24:00 PM

At lease most people can now say they at lease have either 1 bitcoin or something close to it, because if the prices was 1,000 dollars not maybe of the new comers will be able to claim that they have 1 bitcoin, at lease now if you could save 250 usd in a month or so you could sit on it.

owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1968

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 08:26:40 PM

At lease most people can now say they at lease have either 1 bitcoin or something close to it, because if the prices was 1,000 dollars not maybe of the new comers will be able to claim that they have 1 bitcoin, at lease now if you could save 250 usd in a month or so you could sit on it.

Yes, it has been a good year for buying ... Much much better than last year so far, anyhow. Wink

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Genesys

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 08:30:02 PM

I don't expect to ever have over 1 bitcoin. I have a job and have bills to pay month to month. If ever bought 1 bitcoin all at once that is 1 months rent right there. Then I would be homeless but with 1 bitcoin in my hand.  Angry
BurgerKill

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 08:31:19 PM

I don't expect to ever have over 1 bitcoin. I have a job and have bills to pay month to month. If ever bought 1 bitcoin all at once that is 1 months rent right there. Then I would be homeless but with 1 bitcoin in my hand.  Angry

No problem I will send you 0.5 BTC if you want.. I won 2000 BTC with gambling Smiley
owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 08:32:54 PM

No problem I will send you 0.5 BTC if you want.. I won 2000 BTC with gambling Smiley

Well, hell, i'll take the other .5 if you are feeling generous! Tongue

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 08:37:15 PM

Keep sig campaigning away if you can't afford to buy. Eventually you might accumulate enough to hit the magic 1 mark.
jh0w4n1z

Activity: 340
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 08:38:29 PM

Can you show proof of 2000 BTC which you won ? or you are just lying around ?
Genesys

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 08:39:36 PM

I imagine he meant just to me. So I don't end up homeless on my dream of owning 1 bitcoin one of these days. Or he might see me on a street corner with a tin cup  Cheesy

Not hoping for anything but surprises do happen once and awhile.
owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 08:44:29 PM

I imagine he meant just to me. So I don't end up homeless on my dream of owning 1 bitcoin one of these days. Or he might see me on a street corner with a tin cup  Cheesy

Yes indeed. I am thinking he is messing with us, as I didn't take it seriously.

Anyhow, don't think like that, think positive, that's how I used to feel when coins were like 700+ USD, and now I own a few since the big crash that I paid under 200 for.

Who knows. Prices may go up or down, but don't count yourself out yet, life is too short, and bitcoin is still young! Wink

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
BurgerKill

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 08:46:28 PM

Can you show proof of 2000 BTC which you won ? or you are just lying around ?

I don't have to show you any proof.

I imagine he meant just to me. So I don't end up homeless on my dream of owning 1 bitcoin one of these days. Or he might see me on a street corner with a tin cup  Cheesy

Yes, it was just to you Smiley If you want 0.5 BTC send me a PM with a reason why should I give it to you Smiley
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1347

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 08:48:45 PM

Yes I have over one Bitcoin and I intend to keep it as long as it's worth 3 times more than it is today so I can at least buy myself a decent PC and tell my friends that it was a present from Satoshi  Tongue

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3486
Merit: 6150

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 08:49:20 PM

A lot of trolling going on here Shocked I don't have that amount for the moment since I spent some BTC I had on some digital goods but ... I hope Bitcoin price goes down little bit before it goes UP and rise like hell because I want to buy some for the first time on my life . since all my earned BTC was full profit and I never spend a penny on them  Embarrassed

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
RussianRaibow

Activity: 616

I AM A SCAMMER

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2015, 09:10:52 PM

I managed to own 0.035 bitcoins.  Im broke like 95% of this forum.

Try to grow it with strategic gambling.

Don't try any type of gambling. Just join Coinomat sig campaign and earn 0.1 BTC / week.

So why have not you joined them ? Roll Eyes

I AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMER
RussianRaibow

Activity: 616

I AM A SCAMMER

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2015, 09:15:44 PM

yes i'm holding it in my hot wallet(yeah scammers, try to steal it if you can, i challange you) but one bitcoin is nothing with the current price, i need more

signature campaign does not satisfy me, i need to find something else that generate income..i want the whole mining thing back, damnit

Dude, you're making about BTC0.5 per week from your signature campaign, that equates to posting 100s of posts a week, how is this not enough for you? You're crushing it!

i'm glad that there is someone that is spying my earning Cheesy but i'm not satisfied because i was making almost one bitcoin a day(yeah a day) with cointellect, that's the problem, when you get accustomed with such a good earning you don't want to turn back

Is this your fulltime job? Then 0.5 per week is nothing.. If you have a job besides it, it is still a decent side payment Smiley

from october 2014 until march, then they closed everything and start scamming the last newbie with fake contract

How much you invested in cointellect to make 1 BTC per day for six months straight ?

I AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMER
BurgerKill

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 09:20:03 PM

How much you invested in cointellect to make 1 BTC per day for six months straight ?

LOL! That's more than 180 BTC! I don't believe him now..
RocketSingh
Legendary

Activity: 1662
Merit: 1050

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 09:23:47 PM

LOL! That's more than 180 BTC! I don't believe him now..

He might have invested 200 BTC.

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 07:55:51 AM

wasn't six month straight, because they resetted everything and i needed to re-do all the account everytime

i wasn't earning with their contract but with account only, every account was giving me 1.5 euro a day(a bit less, now multiple it for 200 Cheesy

He might have invested 200 BTC.

no i didn't invest a penny, i used the money gained with my two g-balde to rent more mahcine and add more account and feed my entire earning
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: