Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:45:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do Newbies (or Anyone) Enjoy Paid Bitcoin Tasks?  (Read 8227 times)
RKen

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 04:05:41 PM

Can be done, we'll see how much that would be obtained
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 04:06:54 PM

It's a great way to earn some BTC little by little if you are not interested in converting hard earned fiat money. 0.01 BTC maybe it's not a lot now, but if you are in the for the long run like many of us it can be proved to be very valuable.

Of course, this doesn't apply for faucets since the profit there can't really be compared. I don't think that's worth the effort or time.
sukamasoto
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

Black Panther

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 04:25:05 PM

I'm ever being noob on bitcoin. When I'm earn satoshi even for a few, I was so happy eventhough it's not worth of my time.
But today, I just realize there are many ways better to earn some bits rather just wondering from faucet

▄._      
                                       ▀█████████▀ 
                                     ,▄▓████████   
                                ╓▄▓███████████▀   
                           ╓▄▓███████▀╙.  ▀█     
                      ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄▄▄▄███         
                 ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄,  ▓███████        
           .▄▄▓██████▀▀╙▄▄▓████▌ ████████         
      .▄▄███████▀▀╙▄▄  ▐███████▌ ████████         
 .▄▄███████▀▀ ▐▄▄▓████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
╙█████▀▀▐▄▄▓  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████        
 ╙▀ ▄▄▓█████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████             
anonymity189

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 09:55:15 PM

We offer CrowdFlower tasks at www.bitcoinget.com. Compared to other sites, we have more tasks available, and we pay higher for the same tasks. If you have any questions, feel free send us a PM.

Is there any way to use this website without having a FB account?
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2015, 06:32:46 AM

offerwalls are a great way to earn...

by the way, I added coinbucks to my blog (http://blog.smartcoin.pw/p/earn-bitshares.html) - and its set to give the maximum percentage back to the user. means I do not make significant profit, and give it all back to the user. should be the best offering out there Smiley

notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 07:04:47 AM

by the way, I added coinbucks to my blog (http://blog.smartcoin.pw/p/earn-bitshares.html) - and its set to give the maximum percentage back to the user. means I do not make significant profit, and give it all back to the user. should be the best offering out there Smiley

If it was set to give the maximum to user wouldn't it give them all of it?  And you make zero profit not "I do not make significant profit"

Seems like your twisting words.  Either you do or you don't make a profit and it sounds like you do.
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2015, 07:16:21 AM

If it was set to give the maximum to user wouldn't it give them all of it?  And you make zero profit not "I do not make significant profit"

Seems like your twisting words.  Either you do or you don't make a profit and it sounds like you do.

if it was possible, I'd do it. but you can only set coinbucks to max 95% - that's why.

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 07:35:40 AM

We offer CrowdFlower tasks at www.bitcoinget.com. Compared to other sites, we have more tasks available, and we pay higher for the same tasks. If you have any questions, feel free send us a PM.

you earn nothing there, few satoshi like with faucets, the same can be said for amazon task, all useless, the best task right now that earn you the most is posting in this forum

there is another forum as well that may add signature campaign, i'm checking it constantly
Winalunt

Activity: 525
Merit: 500

Tell Me What A Man Is Without Pride .

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 07:48:05 AM
Last edit: December 02, 2015, 08:00:57 AM by Winalunt

you earn nothing there, few satoshi like with faucets, the same can be said for amazon task, all useless, the best task right now that earn you the most is posting in this forum

there is another forum as well that may add signature campaign, i'm checking it constantly
mturk can help you earn some hundred $ a month depending your country though.
however ,forum.bitcoin.com are against the signature's . If that is what you mean.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 02:42:58 PM

mturk can help you earn some hundred $ a month depending your country though.
however ,forum.bitcoin.com are against the signature's . If that is what you mean.

they didn't say no to me, when 've created this thread about the matter https://forum.bitcoin.com/post10537.html#p10537
autumnraynefyr

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 02:53:11 PM

After years of doing "HIT" work for Amazon, lol, no, no, I do not do assassin work for Amazon, HIT, or Human Intelligence Tasks, are paid tasks work where Amazon (or whomever requests the task work) pay you to do things that require basic human intelligence to complete, eg. copy/paste research etc. I have also done tasks work for digital game currencies such as NX (Nexon related games), Zen (and formerly C-Points, primarily for Star Trek Online and the occasional purchase in Champions and Neverwinter), and various Facebook related games created by companies such as King and Zygna.

However, paid task work sometimes seems boring without proper incentive.. Like when I am doing paid tasks for game currencies, it is usually because I want to get something, like an outfit, a vehicle/mount, an item, or even to take advantage of mid-month sales when I do not have any spending moneys to simply purchase I am more willing to see a paid task through with a sense of urgency usually related to what I am trying to get..

However, many times over, paid tasks tend to offer very little payout for huge demanding tasks. Thumbing through the hitwork with Amazon, most of the jobs I see offer $.01-$.05 for work that can range between 5min to 2hours.. I am sure that paid tasks with Bitcoin would be similar in situation where you are working for a few bits an hour.. :\ ..I mean they are a legitimate way to get paid for doing very little, and I have no qualms against paid tasks, I just sometimes have problems completing them if the outlook is not that great..
Mickeyb

Activity: 798

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 03:24:49 PM

After years of doing "HIT" work for Amazon, lol, no, no, I do not do assassin work for Amazon, HIT, or Human Intelligence Tasks, are paid tasks work where Amazon (or whomever requests the task work) pay you to do things that require basic human intelligence to complete, eg. copy/paste research etc. I have also done tasks work for digital game currencies such as NX (Nexon related games), Zen (and formerly C-Points, primarily for Star Trek Online and the occasional purchase in Champions and Neverwinter), and various Facebook related games created by companies such as King and Zygna.

However, paid task work sometimes seems boring without proper incentive.. Like when I am doing paid tasks for game currencies, it is usually because I want to get something, like an outfit, a vehicle/mount, an item, or even to take advantage of mid-month sales when I do not have any spending moneys to simply purchase I am more willing to see a paid task through with a sense of urgency usually related to what I am trying to get..

However, many times over, paid tasks tend to offer very little payout for huge demanding tasks. Thumbing through the hitwork with Amazon, most of the jobs I see offer $.01-$.05 for work that can range between 5min to 2hours.. I am sure that paid tasks with Bitcoin would be similar in situation where you are working for a few bits an hour.. :\ ..I mean they are a legitimate way to get paid for doing very little, and I have no qualms against paid tasks, I just sometimes have problems completing them if the outlook is not that great..

I salute the fact that you could do these small paid tasks in order to make a living! I mean, one thing is to hit the faucets during your spare times as majority of people here are doing, but it's completely different to be doing this all days, every day.

At least I guess that this is what I got from your post, that you did this as a real job. Sorry in advance if I have concluded wrongly!
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 03:30:49 PM

As part of the research I'm undertaking for my soon-to-be launched faucet, I'd like to know:

Do you regularly visit PTC sites or task sites which pay out in Bitcoin?

Message me if you want some simple tasks to do!
Bitcoin is as valuable as fiat.When people visit other non btc PTC sites,I dont think they wont visit similar site that pays in btc.As far as I am concerned,yes i do visit faucets every now and then

autumnraynefyr

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 07:57:37 PM

I salute the fact that you could do these small paid tasks in order to make a living! I mean, one thing is to hit the faucets during your spare times as majority of people here are doing, but it's completely different to be doing this all days, every day.

At least I guess that this is what I got from your post, that you did this as a real job. Sorry in advance if I have concluded wrongly!

Yes, you could call it a job to make a living for myself, however, it is not a full-time job for me, and I only really result to paid tasks when there is an extra need, like needing a way to "farm" or work for game currencies or something.. At the moment though, I have found my way back to Mturk (Amazon) to try and make a little (Little being the operative word..  Cheesy) extra money for Christmas. Really the best way to run about Paid Tasks is to gauge them, some hits that I did turn in this morning gave me $.11/hit for google-researching the name of the owner or general manager of a bar and providing an email contact for them, an easy job that could potentially be done in a few seconds per hit..   Wink
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 10:28:51 PM

yes i enjoy paid bitcoin tasks, i am new to this site before this site i am regularly visiting all faucets sites and nearly above 33 faucets i use to visit in my daily 12 hrs online time and earn bitcoins .

And what did you make with the 12 hours of faucets?  Is it over a cent a hour?   15 cents?

I just cant imagine spending that much time on faucets.  So much time so little pay out.  But I would love to hear what you got with 12 hours of it.
calkob

Activity: 1092
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 10:37:18 PM

i like faucets and they are really good for newbies who are just getting used to bitcoin.
Mickeyb

Activity: 798

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 11:55:28 AM

Yes, you could call it a job to make a living for myself, however, it is not a full-time job for me, and I only really result to paid tasks when there is an extra need, like needing a way to "farm" or work for game currencies or something.. At the moment though, I have found my way back to Mturk (Amazon) to try and make a little (Little being the operative word..  Cheesy) extra money for Christmas. Really the best way to run about Paid Tasks is to gauge them, some hits that I did turn in this morning gave me $.11/hit for google-researching the name of the owner or general manager of a bar and providing an email contact for them, an easy job that could potentially be done in a few seconds per hit..   Wink

Ok I see, doing such jobs as a part time makes much more sense. If I would have time and need some extra money, why not. But just a thought that this should be my only source of income and a real day job made my mind want to blow up! Smiley
WaterSupply

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 12:34:43 AM

I think your best bet is to actually get paid for providing a service that someone will actually pay for.

Things such as faucets or p2c are generally very low earning, and the hours that you will spend will result in very little or income. Try and focus or what type of income you want and what skills you will need to learn to achieve this.
planetroving
Legendary

Activity: 2170

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 12:13:42 PM

I'm not a newbie, but let's just imagine I am, and that I know almost nothing about Bitcoin for a second. I would enjoy doing tasks to earn Bitcoin, even if it pays barely anything. Those first few satoshis mean a lot. It is also a good way to learn about how Bitcoin works.

But as you gain more experience, you generally tend to move away from this stuff. You find other things that earn you more.
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 04:23:01 PM

I'm not a newbie, but let's just imagine I am, and that I know almost nothing about Bitcoin for a second. I would enjoy doing tasks to earn Bitcoin, even if it pays barely anything. Those first few satoshis mean a lot. It is also a good way to learn about how Bitcoin works.

But as you gain more experience, you generally tend to move away from this stuff. You find other things that earn you more.

Or the new person goes to bitcoin atm buys 1  dollar worth.  Or even a exchange buys a few dollars.  Either of  those are not tasks but saves who knows how many hours for the new person and have a little to play with.

I think that vs spending hours on faucets to make dust  is much better.  Typing a capatcha does not teach you much about bitcoins.  So little learning and little pay, not good.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: