Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:10:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does anyone in here knows about MMM?  (Read 6395 times)
Ilya Will

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 11:13:18 AM

I am also in mmmglobal, received help from the last month 370 dollars.

Transfers from around the world !!

http://s019.radikal.ru/i611/1507/eb/c1c0634a94ee.jpg
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2015, 11:22:03 AM

- snip -
That is good! I can't wait to invest with them. Smiley
How much did you invest at first?

Life sucks.
kuzmichoww

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2015, 11:29:47 AM

- snip -
That is good! I can't wait to invest with them. Smiley
How much did you invest at first?

I`m still waiting to help you with registration )

▀██████    ♦ WHERE THE DAO UNICORNS ARE BORN ♦    ██████▀
▀████    ♦ 1st Bitcoin & Ethereum DAO for DAOs ♦    ████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     WINGS     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Ilya Will

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 11:34:53 AM

I invested less than $ 400. Just a few months ago. Received more than $ 600. The base rate of 20% per month. If you perform the task of advertising in social networks (in MMM «EXTRA» ), receive up to 100% per month.
krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2015, 12:01:09 PM

Sent you a PM. Smiley

I invested less than $ 400. Just a few months ago. Received more than $ 600. The base rate of 20% per month. If you perform the task of advertising in social networks (in MMM «EXTRA» ), receive up to 100% per month.
Invested less than $400 but received more than $600?!
How much did you earn monthly from this? Huh

Life sucks.
Ilya Will

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 12:21:15 PM

At first it was 30% in the month, then entered mmm Extra and became more. Now 100% per month, only it was not so long ago.

This month will be 100%
kuzmichoww

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2015, 12:22:09 PM

Sent you a PM. Smiley

Minimum is 20% monthly. But you may perform 1 task from MMM Extra per day, which increase your earnings rate for 2.67% (1 task gives you +2.67% monthly) Maximum is 100% monthly

scumbag

Activity: 140

★Support For PHILIPPINES Sub Forum★

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 03:01:18 PM

Sent you a PM. Smiley

Minimum is 20% monthly. But you may perform 1 task from MMM Extra per day, which increase your earnings rate for 2.67% (1 task gives you +2.67% monthly) Maximum is 100% monthly

I believe interest depends on what country you joined. In Philippines, 10% is the minimum with 2 days hold out period. There's also a 30% interest but hold out period is 30 days.

Vasilich

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 03:10:44 PM

MMM - is SCAM, which all time continuously restarts. Grin
kuzmichoww

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2015, 04:45:04 PM

It`s not MMM Russia )

krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2015, 05:18:28 PM

I've join MMM few days ago but not yet invest. Smiley

Life sucks.
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 05:20:31 PM

Sent you a PM. Smiley

It`s not MMM Russia )

MMM has been around for years in different forms, targetting different countries. "Elevrus" is a clone.
They are unsubstainable pyramid schemes which end in tears for the vast majority of users.

MMM produces nothing but illusions. Ask yourself, where does 20-100% per month increase come from?
Answer: from people like you, all wanting free money.

I did the maths in a thread on here which is now locked because it was flooded with spam from newbies posting to earn their Mavrodi Magic Money.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1026379.0

MMM specialize in heavy self promotion as a 'peoples alternative to the corrupt banking system'. They are nothing of the sort, just a scam preying on gullible, greedy people. There's a lot of them about. Are you one?

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2015, 05:50:22 PM

MMM has been around for years in different forms, targetting different countries. "Elevrus" is a clone.
They are unsubstainable pyramid schemes which end in tears for the vast majority of users.

MMM produces nothing but illusions. Ask yourself, where does 20-100% per month increase come from?

I did the maths in a thread on here which is now locked because it was flooded with spam from newbies posting to earn their Mavrodi Magic Money.

MMM specialize in heavy self promotion as a 'peoples alternative to the corrupt banking system'. They are nothing of the sort, just a scam preying on gullible, greedy people. There's a lot of them about. Are you one?
I don't think it's a scam.
Their system works just like shares.

I want to invest, but I had to wait until someone want to sell their Mavro purchase. Sad

Life sucks.
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 06:25:40 PM

Yes, exactly like shares  Roll Eyes

gullible, greedy people. There's a lot of them about. Are you one?

That's a "Yes" from you then.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2015, 06:44:59 PM

gullible, greedy people. There's a lot of them about. Are you one?

That's a "Yes" from you then.
I'm not greedy, I'm just gullible. Roll Eyes

PS: I've not yet invest with them. So, I think I'm still safe? Tongue

Life sucks.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 10:47:26 PM

I want to invest, but I had to wait until someone want to sell their Mavro purchase. Sad

It's either a scam where the people running it will steal your money, or a legitimate system that can't work because eventually it will run out of people and/or money to put in.

they take your money, give it to someone that got in before you, then you wait for somebody else to come in and pay out. This CAN'T work. The amount of money you need to do this grows exponentially.
krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2015, 01:17:18 AM

It's either a scam where the people running it will steal your money, or a legitimate system that can't work because eventually it will run out of people and/or money to put in.

they take your money, give it to someone that got in before you, then you wait for somebody else to come in and pay out. This CAN'T work. The amount of money you need to do this grows exponentially.
You have a point.
I know how their system works because a member from the community guide me with all information I needed to know. Smiley

Life sucks.
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 01:35:26 AM

You have a point.
I know how their system works because a member from the community guide me with all information I needed to know. Smiley

If that's true and you still think it's a good idea, you're money is going to disappear anyway, so it might as well go here. Your money is going to go into that member's pocket, where is the money that is going to you coming from? This type of thing is just not sustainable. It won't take very long for it to require obscene amounts of money to continue. How many of these need to fail before people start paying attention and stop joining the "new" version.
jacee (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 02:07:31 AM

You have a point.

If that's true and you still think it's a good idea, you're money is going to disappear anyway, so it might as well go here. Your money is going to go into that member's pocket, where is the money that is going to you coming from? This type of thing is just not sustainable. It won't take very long for it to require obscene amounts of money to continue. How many of these need to fail before people start paying attention and stop joining the "new" version.

actually the money that he will invest will not go to the person that he is talking about. It will go to other people who needs it. I just read their details and I think they are legit enough. Also got contact from their managers and see enough proofs that they are actually paying.
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 02:52:42 AM

Of course they are paying, they are paying out the money they are collecting, they are doing nothing to earn that money but holding their hand out, what happens when they run out of idiots to put more money in?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: