Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:32:52 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does anyone in here knows about MMM?  (Read 6405 times)
krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2015, 03:03:19 AM

Of course they are paying, they are paying out the money they are collecting, they are doing nothing to earn that money but holding their hand out, what happens when they run out of idiots to put more money in?
I've heard that if they run out of idiots, they will restart from scratch.
No offence.

Life sucks.
scumbag

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

★Support For PHILIPPINES Sub Forum★

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 03:07:39 AM

the company MMM is not the one who pays the member
its the member who send BTC the person who needs help or assistance
but before you can ask for help you need to help someone first
and when you already provided assistance (help) the amount will be put in credit to your name and after a certain amount of time you can ask for assistance (help) as well
Members of MMM are just using the system and MMM is not holding the BTC or any BTC from members all it does is assign who will need assistance and who will assist

the owner of the system (Sergei Mavrodi) admits that this system can collapse if everyone will ask for assistance all at once.
I think that's what happened in India

krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2015, 03:14:00 AM

the company MMM is not the one who pays the member
its the member who send BTC the person who needs help or assistance
but before you can ask for help you need to help someone first
and when you already provided assistance (help) the amount will be put in credit to your name and after a certain amount of time you can ask for assistance (help) as well
Members of MMM are just using the system and MMM is not holding the BTC or any BTC from members all it does is assign who will need assistance and who will assist

the owner of the system (Sergei Mavrodi) admits that this system can collapse if everyone will ask for assistance all at once.
I think that's what happened in India
That's why my Mavro purchase is not yet confirmed...because nobody want to assist me. Tongue

Life sucks.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 03:39:26 AM

I think the owner/founder of MMM, sergey mavrodi, is a criminal (correct me if I'm wrong)
And 30% a month is big percentage , looks like a HYIP/ponzi to me
Stay safe dude and just invest what you can afford to lose Undecided
scumbag

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 03:47:45 AM

I think the owner/founder of MMM, sergey mavrodi, is a criminal (correct me if I'm wrong)
And 30% a month is big percentage , looks like a HYIP/ponzi to me
Stay safe dude and just invest what you can afford to lose Undecided

Yes he is a criminal and his name is allover the internet and yet a lot of people believe him and his system
Eventualy the MMM system will collapse

n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 03:53:55 AM

Basically MMM is a "community group" as they said where people help each other.
Your bitcoins will grow 30% per month. So I joined just today in their so called community. Does anyone in here ever tried this? Did you guys gain profit from this? I just want to know before I send my money to them. Please let me know.  Smiley

I haven't heard about this community. If it is not the company of the three Russians created in the '90. But I don't think that someone be able to earn 30% in a month in bitcoins. It is a high profit that cannot be arrived. I wouldn't join them and I wouldn't put my bitcoins on their "activity".
krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2015, 04:26:51 AM

Yes he is a criminal and his name is allover the internet and yet a lot of people believe him and his system
MMM in the end will collapse just like the others ponzi that exist out there.

Life sucks.
clipman77
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 08:09:05 AM

This company ran away with the money of investors several times in different countries.
krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2015, 08:15:19 AM

This company ran away with the money of investors several times in different countries.
Yeah, I've heard that they have restart their program for several times. Shocked

Life sucks.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 01:36:03 PM

Of course they are paying, they are paying out the money they are collecting, they are doing nothing to earn that money but holding their hand out, what happens when they run out of idiots to put more money in?
I've heard that if they run out of idiots, they will restart from scratch.
No offence.

So they restart, leaving a bunch of idiots without the money they were promised, and then find a new batch of idiots to start again? how does that help the first set of idiots that didn't get their money back?

You know it's failed and started over again several times and still think it's a good idea? Just light your money on fire, at least it will look cool for a second.
krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2015, 02:07:25 PM

So they restart, leaving a bunch of idiots without the money they were promised, and then find a new batch of idiots to start again? how does that help the first set of idiots that didn't get their money back?

You know it's failed and started over again several times and still think it's a good idea? Just light your money on fire, at least it will look cool for a second.
Yes, that's what I heard, but I don't know whether it is true or not.

Life sucks.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 03:44:36 PM

it is true.

Just think about it, they take money from one person, and then give it to someone else. how can that last forever? It can't, they will run out of money, they have to.

is this one actually run by Mavrodi? Look him up Google him, and figure it out.

This is a pyramid scheme. These always fail because they have to. Whatever they are promising to pay will eventually run out and many people will be stuck holding the bag.

Just think about it.
krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2015, 04:28:04 PM

it is true.

Just think about it, they take money from one person, and then give it to someone else. how can that last forever? It can't, they will run out of money, they have to.

is this one actually run by Mavrodi? Look him up Google him, and figure it out.

This is a pyramid scheme. These always fail because they have to. Whatever they are promising to pay will eventually run out and many people will be stuck holding the bag.

Just think about it.
Mavrodi? I have seen him before on the Internet. Cheesy
Every ponzi scheme will always collapsed in the end, isn't it?

Life sucks.
scumbag

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 05:21:35 PM

Eventually it will collapse because not only that it needs to pay those who Provided Assistance and now wants to withdraw with 10% interest, the manager or the sponsor who Provided Help will get a % as well. And if you post a video of you in youtube saying that MMM pays, you will get another 5% of the amount you invested.

Those % will taken or sent to you directly by the person who plans to Provide Help

krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2015, 05:53:03 PM

Eventually it will collapse because not only that it needs to pay those who Provided Assistance and now wants to withdraw with 10% interest, the manager or the sponsor who Provided Help will get a % as well. And if you post a video of you in youtube saying that MMM pays, you will get another 5% of the amount you invested.

Those % will taken or sent to you directly by the person who plans to Provide Help
I've requested to Provide Help 2 days ago, but nobody want to Get Help from me yet. Sad

Life sucks.
scumbag

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 01:46:31 AM

I've requested to Provide Help 2 days ago, but nobody want to Get Help from me yet. Sad

that's very odd. It only means no one is asking for help (withdrawal) at this moment
from what country are you?

krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2015, 02:00:55 AM

that's very odd. It only means no one is asking for help (withdrawal) at this moment
Yeah, do you know why they don't need help? Sad
Also, why should I disclose my information to you?

Life sucks.
scumbag

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 02:09:10 AM

Yeah, do you know why they don't need help? Sad
Also, why should I disclose my information to you?

if disclosing your country is a problem then no need to disclose
just trying to figure out why in your case no one seems to be asking for help
in our country it only takes minutes for help to arrive

krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2015, 02:18:13 AM

In minutes? I mean, seriously?
I request to Provide Help two days ago, but my status is still in queue for dispatcher. Undecided

Life sucks.
scumbag

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 03:33:41 AM

In minutes? I mean, seriously?
I request to Provide Help two days ago, but my status is still in queue for dispatcher. Undecided

Yes minutes only. Dispatcher will assign someone who will send you BTC in your wallet, now that's where the waiting game starts because sometimes the member assigned to Help you doesn't have available funds yet but they have 36 hours to complete the task.
Is your case the same where dispatcher has not assigned anyone to Help you and send BTC?

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: