Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:16:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] YoBit.Net - FREE COINS every 1-24hrs [BTC, LTC, DOGE, DASH]  (Read 3575 times)
venan

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

https://dreamtowards.net/?inviter=venan

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 04:38:00 PM

there are no thought to claim these coin, hole we are getting less then 100 satoshi in 24 hour. its too low man

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
poptok1

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2016, 10:31:46 AM

there are no thought to claim these coin, hole we are getting less then 100 satoshi in 24 hour. its too low man

Hi. Are you aware that yobit isnt a faucet? Its not about captchas or ads, free coin is a way of atracting new members and an convinient way of geting rid of unwanted coins (junk).
Use it to learn about tradeing not claiming freebits.

venan

Activity: 224

https://dreamtowards.net/?inviter=venan

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 10:51:07 AM

Hi. Are you aware that yobit isnt a faucet? Its not about captchas or ads, free coin is a way of atracting new members and an convinient way of geting rid of unwanted coins (junk).

with this amount of coins you cannot learn trading, also most of this coin cannot be sell. they are usless

mavenraven

Activity: 197

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 07:47:23 PM

the idea is good, but you can't really trade with those amounts

for example 0.00000001 DOGE. that's not funny. that's like 0.0000001 of 1 satoshi!!! or 0.0000000000001 of 1 bitcoin.

if increase rewards more people will go into trading altcoins from your site. add captcha if you want.
poptok1

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 09:52:51 AM

the idea is good, but you can't really trade with those amounts

for example 0.00000001 DOGE. that's not funny. that's like 0.0000001 of 1 satoshi!!! or 0.0000000000001 of 1 bitcoin.

if increase rewards more people will go into trading altcoins from your site. add captcha if you want.
Yes you right, those free coins are mostly useless and the amounts ofBTC are puny but if you are a member of signature with yobit things change.
Free coins are just an option, i have never claimed those.

Funny

Activity: 343
Merit: 250

Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 09:58:51 AM

I got some rubies for the site Smiley It was worth my time(20k satoshi worth haha).

However most of the freecoins are pretty worthless... Which is bad Sad

mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 03:11:04 PM

No problem that these rewards are low. If you want to learn and practice trade, just use some of your signature campaign payment for it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
FaucetRank.com

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 04:36:01 PM

I got some rubies for the site Smiley It was worth my time(20k satoshi worth haha).

You bit should remove those dead coins which don't have some volumes within a month .
what's the logic to keep them listed .

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .SCAMMERS.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .EXPOSED.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
poptok1

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 04:53:06 PM

You bit should remove those dead coins which don't have some volumes within a month .
[/quote

This very good sugestion.
To bad they probably wont listen.
Just like you said no point for claiming, keeping them.
Or maybe theres something that we missing on?

FaucetRank.com

Activity: 868

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 05:07:58 PM

[/quote

This very good sugestion.
To bad they probably wont listen.
Just like you said no point for claiming, keeping them.
Or maybe theres something that we missing on?
Nothing wrong in delisting dead coins if you bit starts to do it they'll get more profit .
and users will also take more interest in this exchange site.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .SCAMMERS.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .EXPOSED.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
soulistyce

Activity: 699
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 08:37:02 PM

NEED HELP
pending GP wridraw of 4213 for more than 24hours....
user soulistyce
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 09:03:26 PM

NEED HELP
user soulistyce

I think it's more usefull contact their support on Yobit site. Rarely I see they here on forum. Did you try it?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
soulistyce

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 09:06:12 PM

NEED HELP
user soulistyce

I think it's more usefull contact their support on Yobit site. Rarely I see they here on forum. Did you try it?
already done it with no reply at all... and ive seen yobit profile he is online everyday here
gri0

Activity: 253

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 12:45:36 PM

Yobit's API don't have a basics as getmarketsummaries
This way is not serious:

Code:
https://yobit.net/api/3/ticker/cyg_btc-ttc_btc-dime_btc-npc_btc-credit_btc-super_btc-pex_btc-six_btc-hire_btc-zmc_btc-frk_btc-dblk_btc-tek_btc-rbies_btc-club_btc-ffc_btc-cloak_btc-tit_btc-crw_btc-sts_btc-gbit_btc-brdd_btc-lucky_btc-spt_btc-kat_btc-frn_btc-cpc_btc-btcu_btc-nlg_btc-jif_btc-dust_btc-warp_btc-nkc_btc-zet_btc-dnet_btc-pac_btc-drm_btc-moond_btc-lkc_btc-draco_btc-xde2_btc-dbic_btc-bill_btc-888_btc-post_btc-xbu_btc-hawk_btc-tbcx_btc-corg_btc-pcm_btc-ixc_btc-ene_btc-yac_btc-adcn_btc-jack_btc-edrc_btc-czeco_btc-loot_btc-elco_btc-aib_btc-song_btc-ims_btc-pulse_btc-altc_btc-arc_btc-xjo_btc-leaf_btc-val_btc-aclr_btc-bigup_btc-trump_btc-spex_btc-inc_btc-vip_btc-unf_btc-payp_btc-neva_btc-hmp_btc-hodl_btc-bern_btc-cfc_btc-eurc_btc-dcr_btc-buzz_btc-stv_btc-drop_btc-dec_btc-bsc_btc-lun_btc-moneta_btc-duo_btc-wbb_btc-bttf_btc-mue_btc-dgcs_btc-1337_btc-nubis_btc-xmt_btc-fre_btc-ecli_btc-emc_btc-anti_btc-dct_btc-ivz_btc-dem_btc-epc_btc-smc_btc-bsh_btc-maze_btc-plnc_btc-cb_btc-zur_btc-xde_btc-rep_btc-gcr_btc-dcyp_btc-cube_btc-adc_btc-os76_btc-rms_btc-cv2_btc-rubit_btc-strb_btc-mnd_btc-richx_btc-cd_btc-ssc_btc-mis_btc-biton_btc-pnk_btc-adz_btc-egc_btc-c0c0_btc-opes_btc-btp_btc-html5_btc-sls_btc-ltcr_btc-bac_btc-sxc_btc-kgc_btc-bronz_btc-bucks_btc-av_btc-bdc_btc-limx_btc-bst_btc-dft_btc-pxi_btc-xsy_btc-mm_btc-evo_btc-veg_btc-dc_btc-zet2_btc-ratio_btc-x2_btc-jpc_btc-evil_btc-creva_btc-rnc_btc-lvg_btc-ctl_btc-marv_btc-nic_btc-chess_btc-csmic_btc-enter_btc-xpd_btc-rio_btc-sp_btc-chemx_btc-alc_btc-gt_btc-radi_btc-vene_btc-yay_btc-token_btc-lir_btc-putin_btc-dck_btc-sling_btc-talk_btc-htc_btc-gb_btc-hvco_btc-incp_btc-kubo_btc-star_btc-dbg_btc-2flav_btc-mnm_btc-exit_btc-ecchi_btc-scan_btc-sta_btc-cox_btc-shrek_btc-404_btc-flx_btc-mpro_btc-bon_btc-ree_btc-air_btc-des_btc-exp_btc-kr_btc-eth_btc-crx_btc-ccx_btc-aces_btc-lc_btc-lsk_btc-waves_btc-etc_btc-dlisk_btc-rise_btc-olymp_btc-pal_btc-sct_btc-rust_btc-craft_btc-xt_btc-taj_btc-nzc_btc-cj_btc-artc_btc-ibank_btc-frwc_btc-rpc_btc-zne_btc-ymc_btc-bpok_btc-goon_btc-gain_btc-today_btc-gakh_btc-poke_btc-scrpt_btc-tra_btc-qbc_btc-rcx_btc-apt_btc-chrg_btc-edc_btc-gotx_btc-num_btc-tak_btc-op_btc-ponzi_btc-xptx_btc-acoin_btc-tech_btc-tool_btc-cst_btc-carbon_btc-gre_btc-loc_btc-xbtc21_btc-sub_btc-trap_btc-blry_btc-pinkx_btc-tcr_btc-xng_btc-coxst_btc-gbt_btc-mojo_btc-dxc_btc-orly_btc-tkn_btc-bomb_btc-disk_btc-esp_btc-acid_btc-grow_btc-brain_btc-clint_btc-n7_btc-xav_btc-ocow_btc-btco_btc-cab_btc-clud_btc-empc_btc-eths_btc-euc_btc-go_btc-glc_btc-dbtc_btc-hcc_btc-inv_btc-sfe_btc-vprc_btc-pwr_btc-coin_btc-gpu_btc-mmxvi_btc-ponz2_btc-aur_btc-spm_btc-wmc_btc-boss_btc-uae_btc-lana_btc-soul_btc-2give_btc-lth_btc-bvc_btc-cmt_btc-b2_btc-eko_btc-ghs_btc-ion_btc-mxt_btc-prm_btc-sstc_btc-uis_btc-tp1_btc-cyp_btc-rdd_btc-note_btc-tcx_btc-mrp_btc-cry_btc-karma_btc-clam_btc-giz_btc-xpro_btc-8bit_btc-p7c_btc-hzt_btc-lea_btc-egg_btc-fonz_btc-etrust_btc-tron_btc-metal_btc-cc_btc-u_btc-zirk_btc-tec_btc-ldoge_btc-anal_btc-fire_btc-planet_btc-btcry_btc-aecc_btc-xdb_btc-tab_btc-trick_btc-urc_btc-bbcc_btc-gift_btc-256_btc-icash_btc-crave_btc-ndoge_btc-pxl_btc-cf_btc-eqm_btc-m1_btc-tb_btc-bit16_btc-shell_btc-mcar_btc-fsn_btc-vtn_btc-pkb_btc-krak_btc-ba_btc-twerk_btc-arb_btc-dcc_btc-pta_btc-esc_btc-bta_btc-mrb_btc-ast_btc-isl_btc-utle_btc-pnc_btc-qtz_btc-sigu_btc-gram_btc-007_btc-drz_btc-lux_btc-cov_btc-ntrn_btc-dox_btc-xnx_btc-goat_btc-epy_btc-grav_btc-unit_btc-bub_btc-tdfb_btc-gum_btc-xms_btc-ctk_btc-xau_btc-gp_btc-pnd_btc-sbit_btc-tes_btc-sys_btc-dgd_btc-eags_btc-nkt_btc-nav_btc-xsp_btc-xpc_btc-con_btc-ccb_btc-nka_btc-find_btc-spr_btc-ok_btc-moto_btc-zeit_btc-noo_btc-dgms_btc-xpy_btc-opal_btc-uro_btc-cann_btc-cam_btc-doge_btc-dash_btc-ppc_btc-nmc_btc-via_btc-sdc_btc-gml_btc-xqn_btc-etco_btc-smbr_btc-vtc_btc-gsx_btc-start_btc-ltc_btc-blu_btc-nxe_btc-gsm_btc-boom_btc-btcr_btc-crime_btc-pen_btc-lts_btc-xvg_btc-sic_btc-pty_btc-voya_btc-stp_btc-slfi_btc-mtlmc3_btc-twist_btc-bitz_btc-pay_btc-xco_btc-bitb_btc-nvc_btc-cbx_btc-ktk_btc-rice_btc-obs_btc-decr_btc-vpn_btc-xbs_btc-am_btc-2015_btc-stk_btc-bsty_btc-gig_btc-ybc_btc-kobo_btc-dgb_btc-geo_btc-amber_btc-dgore_btc-icn_btc-oma_btc-ozc_btc-two_btc-gsy_btc-vol_btc-grf_btc-gcc_btc-mad_btc-ams_btc-tx_btc-fcash_btc-heel_btc-rbt_btc-dcre_btc-power_btc-odnt_btc-n2o_btc-para_btc-pure_btc-click_btc-lhc_btc-l7s_btc-sdp_btc-dirt_btc-are_btc-solo_btc-circ_btc-xfcx_btc-sql_btc-nrc_btc-hifun_btc-tam_btc-beez_btc-netc_btc-aum_btc-mystic_btc-ioc_btc-deth_btc-strp_btc-peo_btc-pak_btc-zoom_btc-acp_btc-scrt_btc-xltcg_btc-bstk_btc-frdc_btc-steps_btc-infx_btc-xssx_btc-cyt_btc-psi_btc-scitw_btc-tia_btc-xup_btc-atm_btc-fuzz_btc-ronin_btc-ban_btc-nodes_btc-dtt_btc-sweet_btc-hsp_btc-ltd_btc-phr_btc-sib_btc-space_btc-cme_btc-btz_btc-nat_btc-vec_btc-xmine_btc-emp_btc-tur_btc-dogeth_btc-srnd_btc-bot_btc-fly_btc-mapc_btc-sthr_btc-caid_btc-boli_btc-bre_btc-swing_btc-lgbtq_btc-ros_btc-tennet_btc-drkt_btc-xce_btc-eoc_btc-fist_btc-dub_btc-vapor_btc-arpa_btc-bnb_btc-transf_btc-ilm_btc-gtfo_btc-bod_btc-smsr_btc-hedg_btc-nodx_btc-sen_btc-fury_btc-gen_btc-nanas_btc-seeds_btc-dra_btc-32bit_btc-pre_btc-sed_btc-genius_btc-skb_btc-cs_btc-tng_btc-db_btc-fade_btc-snrg_btc-gluck_btc-option_btc-exb_btc-greed_btc-moin_btc-vcoin_btc-psy_btc-rad_btc-nice_btc-kc_btc-sak_btc-nebu_btc-mdt_btc-grexit_btc-asn_btc-shrm_btc-noc_btc-sandg_btc-err_btc-ge_btc-ibits_btc-capt_btc-spc_btc-iec_btc-chip_btc-axiom_btc-curves_btc-bios_btc-wealth_btc-cyc_btc-2bacco_btc-nuke_btc-spktr_btc-hxx_btc-poly_btc-vtx_btc-gmcx_btc-spx_btc-ext_btc-xra_btc-gene_btc-crps_btc-haze_btc-tagr_btc-ea_btc-blus_btc-spec_btc-sjw_btc-bam_btc-yovi_btc

br,
Grio.
joep81

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 10:14:40 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1632511.new#new  hello yobit , we paid our fee , and we would like to be added to your great exchange , thank you
arikassuja

Activity: 535

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 10:17:11 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1632511.new#new  hello yobit , we paid our fee , and we would like to be added to your great exchange , thank you
https://yobit.net/en/addcoin/
wdnj

Activity: 762

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 07:31:19 AM

So, its about trade learning.
soulistyce

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 08:16:41 AM

Please yobit help,
already contact support but with no reply...
ive deposit swing to the address that i already had but when i look at the wallet on your exchange "maitenence"
how long will it take to have my swing , or please send it back
soulistyce

soulistyce

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 11:45:48 PM

Please yobit help,
ive deposit swing to the address that i already had but when i look at the wallet on your exchange "maitenence"
soulistyce

yobit is unbelievable i dont know how this exchange still works...lack of support or even NONE...im still waiting for an answer
Im still waiting for my swing coins...
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 11:10:54 AM

Please yobit help,
soulistyce

yobit is unbelievable i dont know how this exchange still works...lack of support or even NONE...im still waiting for an answer
Im still waiting for my swing coins...

Send PM to OP here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=406594
Or try in this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=914975.0
And yeah, they have lousy support.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: