Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:44:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Memphis Mayor Wants to Dig Up Dead Confederate War General  (Read 440 times)
rio3232 (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 05:12:51 PM

Memphis Mayor A.C. Wharton wants to dig up the bodies of Confederate General Nathan Bedford Forrest and his wife and remove them from a city park in the latest and perhaps most despicable example of the anti-Southern cleansing spreading across the nation.

“Which African-American wants to have a picnic in the shadow of Nathan Bedford Forrest?” Wharton said in a Thursday press briefing.

In addition to desecrating the graves, Wharton wants to tear down a massive statue honoring the Confederate general who was involved in organizing the Ku Klux Klan. The bodies of Forrest and his wife would be relocated to a cemetery.

“These relics, these messages of this despicable period of this great nation, it’s time for those to be moved,” the mayor said.

READ-

http://townhall.com/columnists/toddstarnes/2015/06/26/memphis-mayor-wants-to-dig-up-dead-confederate-war-general-n2017895/page/full

What kind of sick, twisted person wants to dig up dead bodies, this article asks? Well the ghoulish Memphis mayor does.
godlyitems

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 05:14:07 PM

I have read a couple of news reports that the mayor and the city council may not get their way. There is thankfully 2 or 3 laws that may prevent this from happening. IMO those fools are sick to think of such a thing.
KriszDev

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 05:17:00 PM

READ-

http://townhall.com/columnists/toddstarnes/2015/06/26/memphis-mayor-wants-to-dig-up-dead-confederate-war-general-n2017895/page/full

What kind of sick, twisted person wants to dig up dead bodies, this article asks? Well the ghoulish Memphis mayor does.

There's nothing wrong with this. They're former people. There's nothing there but rotting flesh now.
rio3232 (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 05:18:03 PM

There's nothing wrong with this. They're former people. There's nothing there but rotting flesh now.

Guess that makes you a sick, twisted ghoul yourself.
KriszDev

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 05:21:26 PM

Guess that makes you a sick, twisted ghoul yourself.

Because I don't worship corpses as sacred and untouchable things?

Get over yourself. You aren't some crusader of good because you can get all uppity over a bunch of ex-humans. They're dead. They can't feel. They can't care.
rajaaziz

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 05:25:58 PM

Get over yourself. You aren't some crusader of good because you can get all uppity over a bunch of ex-humans. They're dead. They can't feel. They can't care.

This type of thinking explains how some folks can sell baby body parts.
KriszDev

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 05:28:50 PM

This type of thinking explains how some folks can sell baby body parts.

Can you actually explain a problem with my thinking or are you just going to make smug remarks?
rajaaziz

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 05:33:13 PM

Can you actually explain a problem with my thinking or are you just going to make smug remarks?

I really have to explain it? LOL! Now you are just playing around.
KriszDev

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 05:35:03 PM

I really have to explain it? LOL! Now you are just playing around.
I assume that you simply can't do it.
rio3232 (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 05:37:37 PM

Uppity? Because I believe it's ghoulish to dig up ancient remains just because some over sensitive pea brains have thin skin and get offended so easily?
KriszDev

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 05:38:41 PM

Uppity? Because I believe it's ghoulish to dig up ancient remains just because some over sensitive pea brains have thin skin and get offended so easily?

I don't really care why he's doing it considering I have no problem with the actions themselves.

Plus, I hate the confederacy, and this would be an insult to them, so I can't help but support it.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2015, 10:08:37 PM

I don't really care why he's doing it considering I have no problem with the actions themselves.

Plus, I hate the confederacy, and this would be an insult to them, so I can't help but support it.

You are one fucked up human being if you think it's okay to go digging up corpses of people just because they're someone you hate, would you do that to random people you despised once too if you could get away with it I wonder? I think the confederacy was stupid but I refuse to breathe the same air as scumbags who think it's okay to going around screwing with buried people just because they don't like them very much.

Getting really fed up of the blind hatred and stupidity on display lately, it's been getting worse than usual, the bigger joke is when you think you're morally superior for acting this way.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 12:09:07 AM

Most mayors don't get near enough exercise, and it is hurting their health. Get him a shovel...

Cheesy

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: