Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:16:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 0.05 Loan  (Read 498 times)
DropboxSeller (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 09:27:26 PM

Hello,

I am looking for a loan.

Amount: 0.05
Reason: Looking to start my DropBox shop again but that requires me to buy and load VCC's. You can see here back in 2014 I was trying to start the same thing and even gave away 1 vouch copy which proves my method is working and I am quite sure there will be customers for this.
Collateral: I can offer 15$ PayPal as gift/product payment/anything as collateral.
Time: 1 week (Until 25th July). I can payback earlier if things will go well, if not then on 25th I am getting money and will pay back.
Interest: 10%, will pay back 0.055, can be negotiated a bit more if needed but not too much.
Address: 3PeoE2w2QpduX5CP6ZrgvqCb8QVqzVSivc

Thank you.
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 09:31:00 PM

as you might be aware, paypal funds are not valid as collateral as paypal transactions can easily be reversed. if youre going for the 10% interest rate you might as well try to purchase some bitcoin instead from the currency exchange section or go to an exchange, even settle with virwox's fees.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
DropboxSeller (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 09:33:26 PM

My PayPal account is not verified so VirWox is not an option. Neither anyone on currency exchange would accept PayPal from me. I'm just trying to get a head start on my DropBox shop by taking a loan, if no one will loan me then I will just start it with my own money on 25th.
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 09:42:54 PM

My PayPal account is not verified so VirWox is not an option. Neither anyone on currency exchange would accept PayPal from me. I'm just trying to get a head start on my DropBox shop by taking a loan, if no one will loan me then I will just start it with my own money on 25th.

waiting is likely to be the better option here then, people here wont loan or trade without you having an established reputation, and its only a bit over a week of a wait.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
DropboxSeller (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 09:49:05 PM

Yes I know that but it's worth trying. If anyone considers me worth their money, I will take that chance.
Hexcoin

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 02:08:20 AM

do you have any other collateral to offer aside from paypal? like altcoins or maybe forum account? i can give this loan if you have. pm me Smiley
wadili89
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 03:55:00 AM

Hello,

I am looking for a loan.

Amount: 0.05
Reason: Looking to start my DropBox shop again but that requires me to buy and load VCC's. You can see here back in 2014 I was trying to start the same thing and even gave away 1 vouch copy which proves my method is working and I am quite sure there will be customers for this.
Collateral: I can offer 15$ PayPal as gift/product payment/anything as collateral.
Time: 1 week (Until 25th July). I can payback earlier if things will go well, if not then on 25th I am getting money and will pay back.
Interest: 10%, will pay back 0.055, can be negotiated a bit more if needed but not too much.
Address: 3PeoE2w2QpduX5CP6ZrgvqCb8QVqzVSivc

Thank you.

There are 3 things one as we all know paypal is chargeback able even easy chargeback able so there is no point paypal can be used as collateral 2nd if you have funds in paypal why dont you withdraw the funds to your bank account and then buy bitcoins from coinbase ? 3rd as even your account dont worth 0.05 BTC so you have nothing to loss so better ask for smaller amount you might get.

DropboxSeller (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 04:28:25 AM

Thanks for the interest guys, I have already found someone to give me the loan without collateral. Keeping the thread open just for terms posting.
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1970

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 01:48:33 PM

Hi, based on conversations I have had with this user, I loaned him the .05 BTC with no collateral.

To my surprise, he successfully repaid the loan within less than 24 hours.  Smiley

Thanks DropboxSeller!

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████