Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:29:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking to purchase 2PH of used miners - at least 200TH per transaction  (Read 605 times)
BitcoinDC (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 11:49:15 PM

Hello There,

We are one of the larger Bitcoin datacenters in the United States.

We currently run about 3PH.

We have empty rack space for another 2 Megawatts of equipment.

We would like to purchase used equipment to fill this space (with or without PSUs, we don't care).

Please contact us if you are interested in making a sale.

We will pick-up your miners from virtually anywhere in the world...

Have a nice day!  Smiley
rkinnin

Activity: 316
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 02:59:05 AM

Hello There,

We are one of the larger Bitcoin datacenters in the United States.

We currently run about 3PH.

We have empty rack space for another 2 Megawatts of equipment.

We would like to purchase used equipment to fill this space (with or without PSUs, we don't care).

Please contact us if you are interested in making a sale.

We will pick-up your miners from virtually anywhere in the world...

Have a nice day!  Smiley

In the interest of full transparency.....especially being a newbie as you are here....what datacenter are you representing?  Some of us may be in your location already and as such selling to you and not having to ship would be advantageous.
MCHouston

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

Where am I?

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 10:14:39 PM

Good luck finding used hardware.  I have been looking for lots of 100 miners at a time for weeks now.  If you find someone and they have left over after you clean them out let me know.

BTC 13WWomzkAoUsXtxANN9f1zRzKusgFWpngJ
LTC LKXYdqRzRC8WciNDtiRwCeb8tZtioZA2Ks
DOGE DMsTJidwkkv2nL7KwwkBbVPfjt3MhS4TZ9
tarzan2

Activity: 556

its not my fault

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 01:18:59 AM

Good luck finding used hardware.  I have been looking for lots of 100 miners at a time for weeks now.  If you find someone and they have left over after you clean them out let me know.

on all levels.. medium, small, and large it seems to me atleast that miners have become a lot less available lately.. whats going on? do people suddenly like bitcoins?

free bitcoin storage service! please send to: 1TArzAn26Wvw872Yw36JiBe21SEaypJTP
ezeminer
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1118

Lie down. Have a cookie

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 01:29:06 AM

on all levels.. medium, small, and large it seems to me atleast that miners have become a lot less available lately.. whats going on? do people suddenly like bitcoins?
Probably people still turning a profit or getting their ROI, or closer to it.

Personally I think the best the to buy was april/may because the summer heat keeps some people from mining.

Also next gen stuff will make people sell their stuff by the buttloads I think. If we finally get new <20nm chips... *Grumble Grumble*

Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2015, 01:35:05 AM

All of the next gen stuff will not be for sale to small miners. Bitmain will just keep asking ridiculous prices since they have no competition.
tarzan2

Activity: 556

its not my fault

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 06:37:56 AM

All of the next gen stuff will not be for sale to small miners. Bitmain will just keep asking ridiculous prices since they have no competition.

this is the unfortunate reality we live in.. i imagine some day in the future we have homemade 20nm processing chips that are quite good.. albeit slow compared to whatever the future holds, being widespread it could pose as a sufficient counter to the systematic tendencies towards centralization we see develop time again

edit: thought about this a bit more.. doesnt seem likely actually.. technology requires increased specialization as it increases in complexity to the point we are seeing currently. obviously

free bitcoin storage service! please send to: 1TArzAn26Wvw872Yw36JiBe21SEaypJTP
yeponlyone

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 02:48:14 AM

Do you accept used GPU's...? Better than nothing, I guess  Wink 2PH would perhaps hard to reach.  Embarrassed
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: