Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:05:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My negative trusts  (Read 798 times)
kingofbitcoin (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Good bye Blockchain , you were hacked

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 06:49:15 PM

I hope people will remove them, if they want me to remove what I wrote for them.
I want to notice as I never left negative feedback to anyone without proof.

A lot of people accusing me of a scammer, cheater and many other things, OK maybe they were right as in the beginning I was selling hacking guides and all kind of underground stuff from Deepweb. But now different people have left me negative feedback on their own, without ever dealing with me.

If they want my neg feedback for them to be removed, let them remove what they accused me unjustly. Undecided

1DDc49pyE3xEbCt8YakfLe48Syrq5XLve

ISLAM-The only true monotheist religion
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 06:52:15 PM

I would recommend removing the neg rep you gave these people, then PMing these people. State why they should remove their neg rep, and why you will not do whatever you did that gave you the neg rep again.
kingofbitcoin (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 06:55:28 PM

Its been a long time I am not selling anymore hacking or cheating guides.

All I wanted was to make a few BTC back then as i didn't know how,now i fully do.
Then i got to Currency Exchange to buy a few BTC, i was bombarded with accusations without slightest evidence. At least i found a few great guys like Vilkates and Ghibly who sold me BTC.

Anyway now I am not anymore that interested in this forum, as for BTC, i buy directly from Payeer exchange.

These are all the facts.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 07:06:34 PM

With or without negative trust, it would not be advisable to accept any kind of reversible payment from you (or anyone without substantial positive reputation), although some people ignore this rule. If you were selling guides on how to hack PayPal accounts (or something similar, I forget what exactly you were selling) then your trading partners should probably be warned to use extra caution. If you were to offer to buy Bitcoin with something like a western union payment or a cash deposit, I would think you would be able to find sellers willing to trade with you (provided you accept escrow).

BTW- do you have any alt accounts with similarly sounding names?
kingofbitcoin (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 07:21:29 PM

With or without negative trust, it would not be advisable to accept any kind of reversible payment from you (or anyone without substantial positive reputation), although some people ignore this rule. If you were selling guides on how to hack PayPal accounts (or something similar, I forget what exactly you were selling) then your trading partners should probably be warned to use extra caution. If you were to offer to buy Bitcoin with something like a western union payment or a cash deposit, I would think you would be able to find sellers willing to trade with you (provided you accept escrow).

BTW- do you have any alt accounts with similarly sounding names?

I only lately found Payeer and I am fully loving it, am not anymore dependent to anyone in here to buy BTC thank God. You can think what you like, bottom line is I never cheated or scammed anyone.

EDIT: NO ALTS ACCOUNTS WHATSOEVER, THIS IS MY ONLY ACCOUNT AND I WILL BE HAVING ONLY THIS ONE.

EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2015, 09:11:43 PM

I will remove my feedback I left in your profile if most people think it's unfair and there isn't the slightest evidence as you have affirmed. I expect you to do the same if people think your feedback is wrong. Here's the proof of the feedback I've left:

Beware of this user. He's selling a guide that allows people to scam by easily charging back payments. Besides he's clearly posting lies (see reference) so it seems he tries to scam scammers.
Here you were selling a guide that allows people to scam by easily charging back payments: https://archive.is/KKafm
There I asked "Is this guide made to buy BTC or something else and then chargaback (i.e. scam) or to sell BTC or something else and then prevent a chargeback..." and you replied "it contains both versions and it works".
Regarding the part where I say you were lying. You posted this: "I tried my self with a 2nd paypal account and it worked like a charm" in OP and later you said you needed the money to buy the account in order to resell it because you didn't have it yet (unfortunately I can't find an archived version of the second page of the thread).

Sharing a guide to card PayPal accounts and commit fraud. Avoid any deals with this user.
Here's the thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1009768.0
The guide (which is still online today) includes steps to buy hacked/carded accounts and how to commit fraud with it.

Before you were claiming the feedback you've received is just lies and without the slightest evidence. Now you finally accept at least you were a "scammer, cheater and many other things":
... accusing me of a scammer, cheater and many other things, OK maybe they were right as in the beginning ...

However before trying to suggest you changed you forgot to even remove the guide to commit fraud you shared.

OK I see:
Dumb, dummier , dumber . Thinkin of him self like some virtual cop of sh and blaming me without the slightest evidence.
I just posted evidence of the feedback I left. I hope you honor your word and remove the feedback you've left in my profile so you can claim you have "never left negative feedback to anyone without proof".

You left this feedback on Quickseller's profile today:
This guy is the worst of the worst, what he has done has no description. I am trying to clear my image with a post in Meta and this guy gave me a negative feedback. This feedback will be not removed never ever whatsoever. This has no pardon, what he has done deserve a lifetime negative feedback.
He left the feedback on 2015-04-30, when you were still active with your fraud guides, not today after creating this thread. So you lied here too.

The other feedback you've left are nonsense too. Let's see if you have some decency and remove them.
As I said I will remove mine if most trusted people think they're lies without "the slightest evidence".

As reference here's your feedback as it stands now: https://i.imgur.com/49tWMDV.png

notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 09:45:13 PM

I hope people will remove them, if they want me to remove what I wrote for them.

A lot of people accusing me of a scammer, cheater and many other things, OK maybe they were right as in the beginning I was selling hacking guides and all kind of underground stuff from Deepweb. But now different people have left me negative feedback on their own, without ever dealing with me.

If they want my neg feedback for them to be removed, let them remove what they accused me unjustly. Undecided

You left negative's for people doing things such as you said "virtual cop".  When someone is activity sending out negatives if you put one on them.... its almost for sure you will get one in return.

Your only chance as others said is contact and see if others will take off if you do a swell.  I suggest not name calling but facts in negative trust.

And if you really did "Sharing a guide to card PayPal accounts and commit fraud. Avoid any deals with this user. ".  Then you made a big mistake and most likely will always have negative rep.
ibminer
Legendary

Activity: 1816
Merit: 2787

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2015, 11:46:26 PM

--snip--

Anyway now I am not anymore that interested in this forum, as for BTC, i buy directly from Payeer exchange.

These are all the facts.

End of thread   Grin

kingofbitcoin (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 09:31:45 AM

I will remove my feedback I left in your profile if most people think it's unfair and there isn't the slightest evidence as you have affirmed. I expect you to do the same if people think your feedback is wrong. Here's the proof of the feedback I've left:

Beware of this user. He's selling a guide that allows people to scam by easily charging back payments. Besides he's clearly posting lies (see reference) so it seems he tries to scam scammers.
Here you were selling a guide that allows people to scam by easily charging back payments: https://archive.is/KKafm
There I asked "Is this guide made to buy BTC or something else and then chargaback (i.e. scam) or to sell BTC or something else and then prevent a chargeback..." and you replied "it contains both versions and it works".
Regarding the part where I say you were lying. You posted this: "I tried my self with a 2nd paypal account and it worked like a charm" in OP and later you said you needed the money to buy the account in order to resell it because you didn't have it yet (unfortunately I can't find an archived version of the second page of the thread).

Sharing a guide to card PayPal accounts and commit fraud. Avoid any deals with this user.
Here's the thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1009768.0
The guide (which is still online today) includes steps to buy hacked/carded accounts and how to commit fraud with it.

Before you were claiming the feedback you've received is just lies and without the slightest evidence. Now you finally accept at least you were a "scammer, cheater and many other things":
... accusing me of a scammer, cheater and many other things, OK maybe they were right as in the beginning ...

However before trying to suggest you changed you forgot to even remove the guide to commit fraud you shared.

OK I see:
Dumb, dummier , dumber . Thinkin of him self like some virtual cop of sh and blaming me without the slightest evidence.
I just posted evidence of the feedback I left. I hope you honor your word and remove the feedback you've left in my profile so you can claim you have "never left negative feedback to anyone without proof".

You left this feedback on Quickseller's profile today:
This guy is the worst of the worst, what he has done has no description. I am trying to clear my image with a post in Meta and this guy gave me a negative feedback. This feedback will be not removed never ever whatsoever. This has no pardon, what he has done deserve a lifetime negative feedback.
He left the feedback on 2015-04-30, when you were still active with your fraud guides, not today after creating this thread. So you lied here too.

The other feedback you've left are nonsense too. Let's see if you have some decency and remove them.
As I said I will remove mine if most trusted people think they're lies without "the slightest evidence".

As reference here's your feedback as it stands now: https://i.imgur.com/49tWMDV.png

Yes but he didn't left it in Negative trust, he put it yesterday and taken me from -4 to -8 thats why I replied to him yesterday with negative.
You gave me negative feedback only based on your assumption so no I will not remove mine if you don't remove yours.

Anyway like the last guy that replied which I like his reply is:
You can give me -20000 negative feedback, is not that i care anymore. I will be here to help people like I already done several times without asking anything in favor.

EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2015, 12:11:16 PM

You gave me negative feedback only based on your assumption so no I will not remove mine if you don't remove yours.

Anyway like the last guy that replied which I like his reply is:
You can give me -20000 negative feedback, is not that i care anymore. I will be here to help people like I already done several times without asking anything in favor.

My assumptions?  Roll Eyes Sure I 'assumed' that based on the proofs I posted above.
Honestly I didn't expect you to remove your lies. That would have really surprised me.

erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2015, 12:31:09 PM

You should have just created another account and done trades with that one. Only if Badbear comes to know about your new account, he may leave you a trust else not. I don't think you can get your trust rating removed as selling PP chargeback guides is an illegal act. It cannot be forgiven no matter how trustworthy you are. People who want to deal with you will do so even with that rating  Smiley

kingofbitcoin (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 03:28:28 PM

Yes those who know me will definitely.

shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2015, 05:46:23 PM

You do know this sounds like an empty threat, right?

Your feedback does not hold any weight with anyone, their feedback does.

Just for documentation sake, your negative feedback:

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 07:37:06 PM

Isnt this guy trying to blackmail the people that left him negative trust ratings by saying he will remove his ratings if they remove theirs?
Karpeles
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 10:21:33 PM

Isnt this guy trying to blackmail the people that left him negative trust ratings by saying he will remove his ratings if they remove theirs?

Lots of guys try to blackmail people when they receive negative feedbacks.

See any default trust profile and you will see.

I remember that BTCblocger did, at least
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: