Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:11:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: S5 stops hashing  (Read 466 times)
akaneo (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 03:29:59 AM

I have 3 antminer S5s and 1 S4 and atleast once a day one of the S5s will just stop hashing and when I log into it and click on status it will not go threw so I have to reboot the miner.  All three of them are running the latest firmware and not overclocked ever.  Anyone else have this problem?  Or know how to correct this problem?

Thanks in advance.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 04:26:23 AM

I have 3 antminer S5s and 1 S4 and atleast once a day one of the S5s will just stop hashing and when I log into it and click on status it will not go threw so I have to reboot the miner.  All three of them are running the latest firmware and not overclocked ever.  Anyone else have this problem?  Or know how to correct this problem?

Thanks in advance.

I would make sure all the connections are snug.  Chances are that they are but its worth a shot.   If so look at temp does that one run hotter then others? Different PSU then others? Or any differences?

And as far as software might try to load firmware again just to make sure all is good there.
QuintLeo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1030

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 07:05:04 PM

How are your room temperatures that they are in? Might be an overheating issue.

I'm no longer legendary just in my own mind!
Like something I said? Donations gratefully accepted. LYLnTKvLefz9izJFUvEGQEZzSkz34b3N6U (Litecoin)
1GYbjMTPdCuV7dci3iCUiaRrcNuaiQrVYY (Bitcoin)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: