Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:12:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I creat 100% Fud keylogger JS (undetectable) - For educational purposes only!  (Read 556 times)
nandy (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 11:31:49 AM
Last edit: July 24, 2015, 03:40:29 PM by nandy

Hi,

if you are intersted pm me ( i will show you demo on team viwer) , just proof me you got btcs by sending a micro amount like (0.0001btc) cause i will not waste my time with kids.

Please Note : This is not an EXE kelogger this is fully in Js (javascript) works on the browser.

Price : 100 USD

Instant Contact :

Yahoo : molotovva

Thank you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3414

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2015, 12:32:34 PM

Hi,

if you are intersted pm me ( i will show you demo on team viwer) , just proof me you got btcs by sending a micro amount like (0.0001btc) cause i will not waste my time with kids.

Price : 150 USD

Instant Contact :

Thank you.
Hi , base on your rank I think its better just to ask them to show you a screenshot of their available money instead of asking them to pay a portion first since your rank is a newbie and people should gain your trust first , anyways , best of luck Smiley

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
nandy (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 01:00:59 PM

Hi,

Instant Contact :

Thank you.
Hi , base on your rank I think its better just to ask them to show you a screenshot of their available money instead of asking them to pay a portion first since your rank is a newbie and people should gain your trust first , anyways , best of luck Smiley

thank you for your reply, based on the micro amount i ask to send its nothing (0.0001 Btc) i think some people will reply to you with funny comments  soon Grin

Second thing screanshots can be easly edited here is an example i've just made only for you :

http://s30.postimg.org/nuscj80cx/Capture.png

Enjoy!
nandy (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 01:29:51 PM

Hi,

Instant Contact :

Thank you.

thank you for your reply, based on the micro amount i ask to send its nothing (0.0001 Btc) i think some people will reply to you with funny comments  soon Grin

Second thing screanshots can be easly edited here is an example i've just made only for you :

Enjoy!

fair enough , how about using team viewer instead so in this way there's 100 % no way of editing stuff and purely legit

Yep, team viwer is accepted but we will have to refresh the balance  Wink
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 01:37:12 PM

Am interested, but way too expensive for me. How about 1% of that? Grin

I just want some ideas about how things work (a little more than the obvious basic stuff). No teamviewer, demo, code or anything.
nandy (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 01:46:21 PM

I just want some ideas about how things work (a little more than the obvious basic stuff). No teamviewer, demo, code or anything.

lol 1% of 150usd  = 1.5 U.S  ; sorry bro  Grin
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 02:13:38 PM

lol 1% of 150usd  = 1.5 U.S  ; sorry bro  Grin

0.01BTC? That is almost 2x that.  Grin

Diehard negotiation.  Cool

Edit: All I mean is a PM with some details. srsly, no coding stuff. I am not even a beginner in programming. Add some fun info, etc.
nandy (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 02:22:25 PM

lol 1% of 150usd  = 1.5 U.S  ; sorry bro  Grin

0.01BTC? That is almost 2x that.  Grin

Diehard negotiation.  Cool

Edit: All I mean is a PM with some details. srsly, no coding stuff. I am not even a beginner in programming. Add some fun info, etc.

Lol haha , its a js script bro everytime the victim uses a page it will be injected to the page thats all Smiley
Bitsky

Activity: 576
Merit: 514

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 07:46:37 AM

Monitoring the keypress event and sending it back now and then is worth $100?
Also, "javascript.enabled" in "about:config" takes care of that logger.

Bounty: Earn up to 68.7 BTC
Like my post? Feel free to drop a tip to 1BitskyZbfR4irjyXDaGAM2wYKQknwX36Y
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: