Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:05:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Vacation pack worth US $1396 Orlando, Daytona beach,Cancun, Bahamas, Costa Rica  (Read 488 times)
malicious (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 06:38:53 AM

Hello, i want to sell this holiday package as i am not able to attend due to a recent death. You have more than 1 year to book and can also book for a future date. The ticket is for partners or family, up to 4 people, please check the website for more info. I have asked and i am able to transfer the ticket to another person. The best offer will get the booking, there is only one pack of this kind available...
Are you ready to turn the ordinary holiday into an extraordinary adventure Youre on your way, and the team at Florida 321 is thrilled to have you as our guest at one of our global resort properties in Orlando, Florida. Thank you for the trust and confidence you have placed in our promotional holiday getaways, along with their additional benefits, incentives and family extras that will help enhance your overall travel experience and create memories that will last a lifetime.

Your accommodations bring new meaning to the phrase location, location, location. Youll be staying at a nearby, conveniently located, preferred-partner hotel that offers a genuine Orlando experience, just a few miles from the theme parks and numerous area attractions youll want to add to your agenda. From the magical offerings of Walt Disney World® Resort to the thrills and chills of the Universal Orlando® Resort theme parks and SeaWorld® Orlando, your family is guaranteed all the good times, happy smiles and endless entertainment that make Orlando a must-do family holiday.

Remember, you may change or reschedule your confirmed arrival dates one time without penalty. Please re-confirm your arrival dates at least 4560 days prior by calling the appropriate Customer Service number for your country listed on our website, Monday - Friday, 900 a.m. - 900 p.m. Eastern Standard Time. (Please note the time zone difference. In addition, you may also email us at customercare@florida321.com.) A $15 per night reservation fee will be collected at time of booking and applied to cover hotel and state taxes at Orlando destinations. A resort amenity fee of $12-$15 per day is the responsibility of the guest at check-in.

Your Florida 321 promotional holiday package includes ALL of the following
• 6 days and 5 nights in Orlando, Florida
• 1 week Economy Car Rental or 2 theme park tickets
• 4 days and 3 nights in Daytona Beach, Florida
• $40 Dinner Certificate
• 4 days and 3 nights in the Bahamas
Transportation not included. Cruise option available for additional port and processing fees per person.
• 5 days and 4 nights in Cancun, Mexico
• 5 days and 4 nights in Costa Rica

You and your spousetraveling companions only obligation will be to participate in a fun, informative and convenient 90-minute sales presentation that shows you how to save thousands on your familys future travel. We know youll love it!

To view a full package description and complete details of participation, please go to www.florida321.com. If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at the appropriate number for your country listed on our website.

Heres to your most magical adventure,

The Management & Staff
Florida 321

Escrow accepted - post your best offer below, the highest bidder can recieve the tickets. If you need more information just let me know.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DropboxSeller

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 06:57:08 AM

The website is powered by a company named "Preferred Guest Resorts". Upon a Google search, a lot of complains about this company show up, and this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpphi8PUPD8

Are you an representative of the company? If so, can you explain why there are so many complaints?

If you are not, can you prove the vacantion pack was legitimately purchased?
malicious (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 07:13:12 AM

Hello, i am aware of the complaints, it has to do with the terms where you actually agree to attend a seminar on how to help others.
This is a marketing strategy to sell their expensive stuff to older people. I would suggest you to inform the authorities before and save the time
also for those that may not be aware.  The nights and the services are issued.
I am not a representative of the company, i have all the papers off course, also the printed form as well as online.
I am not the person in the payment statement but could establish the contact as well.
It is coming from an old lady that i have helped as a form of thank you. She still needs some support and help and i wanted to give this
out to share the outcome with her.
The booking system is online and you can enter the name you desire. We tried to revert it as her mother died but because it is too late
the company denied a reversal and offered instead the ability to transfer the ticket.
Your order was processed successfully on Wed Apr 10 2013
Order Number: U5334429201

As i did never attend on a holiday from them and i live in the other side of the world i can also just make the assumption of what i can see online.
This is why i did not set a price for it because the reversal can not happen from their side after 30 days.
Cheers!

Also the provider of their shopping cart solution and where you actually can also contact the support is
http://www.mycommerce.com/swreg
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 10:39:32 AM

The website is powered by a company named "Preferred Guest Resorts". Upon a Google search, a lot of complains about this company show up, and this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpphi8PUPD8

Are you an representative of the company? If so, can you explain why there are so many complaints?

If you are not, can you prove the vacantion pack was legitimately purchased?

Their website's "recent reviews" are from April of last year.... kinda tells you a lot right there.

And  "Preferred Guest Resorts" is just a horrible horrible thing.   And you really need to provide more such as screenshots of this.  Just telling about it does not prove much as far as ownership of this trip.
malicious (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 11:14:01 PM

Hello, thank you for the reply, off course i can offer the screenshots, i could also offer to handle it to an escrow party to verify.
I am serious and i will not be able to take this trip...  i guarantee that i have the right and all the papers to do this, i have even called the company about it.
If you want i can make some screenshots and i will add them here, but now i have to go to sleep, i will add everything as soon as i got the time!
I am willing to participate in the communications and will also leave my id as another form of security.
I will try my best and hope someone will be able to use it! Cheers!
hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 11:55:54 PM

Probably just another newbie scam attempt. Will remove if proven otherwise.
FinerVapor

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2015, 04:50:29 AM

Looks to be a scam.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: