Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:21:05 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Neg Trust ~  (Read 1248 times)
bitsum (OP)

Activity: 279
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 09:42:03 AM
Last edit: July 18, 2015, 09:58:39 AM by bitsum

Neg trust come from :

> Vod                    
> Quickseller          
> Grand_Voyageur  
> Muhammed Zakir DONE  

im already sending PM to all my user who neg trust me

why iam make this thread ?
> iam a new owner this account

when iam to be a new owner for this account ?
> 16 july 2015 [ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1125485.0 ]

Please Reply my message  i can give you my sign message from another my address its linked to another account from this forum

KaliLinux

Activity: 1344
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2015, 09:46:24 AM

It doesn't matter that you say the account is now under new ownership, there is no proof that the account is brought you can easily claim it has been sold when really it has been sold to yourself. 'If' you brought the account and he told you the neg would get removed, he was lying it will not.
kingofbitcoin

Activity: 406

Good bye Blockchain , you were hacked

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 09:50:23 AM

Oh is Quickseller one of them ?
Why I am not at all even a little surprised Smiley , because thats what that guy does, playing virtual cop in this forum.

1DDc49pyE3xEbCt8YakfLe48Syrq5XLve

ISLAM-The only true monotheist religion
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2015, 09:51:09 AM

I saw your message and I won't remove it.

Edit:

Why I am not at all even a little surprised Smiley , because thats what that guy does, playing virtual cop in this forum.

Well, if people like you avoid doing shady things, QS won't have to do this.

bitsum (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 09:55:03 AM

---

thanks for your reply

cheers,

White sugar
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 09:55:30 AM

Uh quickseller is back to default trust setting list?

People don't remove negatives because an account has been sold, if you really bought this account with the promise they would, you have benn scammed
kingofbitcoin

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 09:56:26 AM

Edit:

Well, if people like you avoid doing shady things, QS won't have to do this.

Oh is your name in the list too, why I am not still surprised. Oh you too play virtual cop sometimes I forgot.

bitsum (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 10:00:15 AM

People don't remove negatives because an account has been sold, if you really bought this account with the promise they would, you have benn scammed

iam scamed ?
why ?

note :
@kingofbitcoin i will ignore you ..

kingofbitcoin

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 10:08:03 AM

iam scamed ?
why ?

note :

Of course you can do what you like, its your choice.

White sugar
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 10:25:36 AM

iam scamed ?
why ?

note :

because your negative trust won't be removed?
kingofbitcoin

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 10:35:11 AM

If you are talking to me , I don't really care anymore for my feedback, there are already enough loads of weirdos in here, no need to add you to that list.

shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 10:36:49 AM

Neg trust come from :

> Vod                    
> Quickseller          
> Grand_Voyageur  
> Muhammed Zakir DONE  

im already sending PM to all my user who neg trust me

why iam make this thread ?
> iam a new owner this account

Please Reply my message  i can give you my sign message from another my address its linked to another account from this forum

I Think Quickseller never delete his negative trust

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

White sugar
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 10:37:55 AM

If you are talking to me , I don't really care anymore for my feedback, there are already enough loads of weirdos in here, no need to add you to that list.

if you are talking to me, I was talking to bitsum answering him

(even if you don't I still was answering him, so doesn't matter)
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2015, 10:49:44 AM

Sorry but it seems to putting your hand in fire and not expecting to get burned. You bought a negative trusted account and then expect the negative trust to be removed? Who buys such an account which has no value? It appears you were the original owner and hence you are faking a deal to get rid of the negative ratings. Even if it's not the case, it appears this way as nobody would buy this account even if sold for 0.0000000001 BTC.

kingofbitcoin

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 11:03:26 AM

if you are talking to me, I was talking to bitsum answering him

(even if you don't I still was answering him, so doesn't matter)

Sorry then, good to hear no more weirdos Smiley

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2339

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 11:41:37 AM

Unfortunately it would set a very bad precedent to remove negative ratings on accounts with negative trust when the account was purchased already having a negative rating. Doing so would take away incentives for people to not try to scam with their accounts because if they are caught and receive negative ratings, then buyers would be willing to pay the full market rate for the account (or close to it) because they would be confident of their ability to get the negative ratings removed.

I have confirmed via PM that you purchased this account a long time after the negative rating was on your account and bring that Vod is in the default trust network, the account did have a trade with extreme caution rating as of when you purchased the account.

If you had purchased the account before it had negative ratings then a scam was discovered after the fact then it would be possible for me to reconsider the rating if I was sure you didn't fake the sale.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2015, 01:15:16 PM

Why did you buy this account even after you saw negative trust?

-snip-

If you had purchased the account before it had negative ratings then a scam was discovered after the fact then it would be possible for me to reconsider the rating if I was sure you didn't fake the sale.

I don't think so.

-snip-

Please Reply my message  i can give you my sign message from another my address its linked to another account from this forum

bitsum (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 02:21:52 PM

Unfortunately it would set a very bad precedent to remove negative ratings on accounts with negative trust when the account was purchased already having a negative rating. Doing so would take away incentives for people to not try to scam with their accounts because if they are caught and receive negative ratings, then buyers would be willing to pay the full market rate for the account (or close to it) because they would be confident of their ability to get the negative ratings removed.

I have confirmed via PM that you purchased this account a long time after the negative rating was on your account and bring that Vod is in the default trust network, the account did have a trade with extreme caution rating as of when you purchased the account.

ok its mean you cant delete the neg trust from this acc

actualy i got -2 neg rep [ -4: -2 / +0 ] and im contact the account who neg rep me and then he delete the neg rep so i got only 1 valid neg rep [ -2: -1 / +0 ] and a few hour your trust come up to be valid neg.trust and its become -2 neg rep again ...

KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 02:43:23 PM

ok its mean you cant delete the neg trust from this acc

actualy i got -2 neg rep [ -4: -2 / +0 ] and im contact the account who neg rep me and then he delete the neg rep so i got only 1 valid neg rep [ -2: -1 / +0 ] and a few hour your trust come up to be valid neg.trust and its become -2 neg rep again ...

Mean has nothing to do with it. The reasons have been clearly explained, you just choose to ignore them.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2015, 03:29:25 PM

for selling an account you should get neutral trust pointing it out. however, the negative trust is not related to selling so...

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: