Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:31:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: As a community we should get behind this.  (Read 962 times)
nextgencoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 10:47:59 AM

The whole Bitcoin and alt community needs to get behind this app.

https://mobile.twitter.com/getgemsorg?lang=en-gb

The fact is it is a great way to show friends and family Crypto who will never download a wallet, remember a long password or stake or mine some coins, it's the perfect gateway for the complete newbie to crypto. Instead of fighting turf wars this small community should support this for the bigger picture of making crypto mainstream.
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 11:26:16 AM

Interesting, but I am sure, no one I know and who is not into crypto coins yet, will not get interested because of this app.
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 11:32:15 AM

Can this app be used with every provider in every country? Even I don't prefer to send and receive bitcoins through smartphones. More secure and easy from a computer.
mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 11:38:58 AM

Can this app be used with every provider in every country? Even I don't prefer to send and receive bitcoins through smartphones. More secure and easy from a computer.

Weird, I'm only using mycelium when I want to send or receive btc, most of the sites supports qr codes which makes it very fast and easy to send btc from the app.
reRaise

Activity: 868

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 12:19:57 PM

Using bitcoins with smartphones is unavoidable, it has billions of users and less and less users use desktop. Such apps are necessary and GetGems is right now leader in merging social with bitcoin, its simplicity is one of a kind, these guys have lots of cool things in store to be released soon. I wouldn't be surprised if in the near future a big player buys it for a large amount of money, latest reviews on google play are all 5 stars.
nextgencoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 01:01:52 PM

Sure, any provider. They do security check on your phone by sending a text but beyond that I believe the wallet and any chat is 100% encrypted within the app. It's not really through your phone anymore than a mobile Bitcoin wallet is through your phone.....this is crypto.
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2015, 01:04:46 PM

i'm sure big company like coinbase already have this or similar. this scam app is just waiting for the users and btc to be big enough then disappear with it. there is no reason to get into scam coins or scam apps if you don't want to lose money(btc), but then dumb morons are popin' into crypto everyday.

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
nextgencoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 01:08:46 PM

i'm sure big company like coinbase already have this or similar. this scam app is just waiting for the users and btc to be big enough then disappear with it. there is no reason to get into scam coins or scam apps if you don't want to lose money(btc), but then dumb morons are popin' into crypto everyday.

Tell me, what altcoin projects do you regard as not scams?

PS No one suggested buying into anything, the app is free. Roll Eyes
nextgencoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 01:19:09 PM

Interesting, but I am sure, no one I know and who is not into crypto coins yet, will not get interested because of this app.

Really? Download it at least and try it out. It's got everything I think a casual user needs to be hooked IMO. I mean everyone likes free stuff and getting money sent to them and everyone likes buying stuff. I can't see what's not to like.
benthach
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2015, 01:21:10 PM

the app is free but when users and btc is big enough then this app will disappear along with users btc
never trust this kind of no name app which created to steal btc, i don't have to check anything i know this app is centralized

nextgencoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 01:30:17 PM

the app is free but when users and btc is big enough then this app will disappear along with users btc
never trust this kind of no name app which created to steal btc, i don't have to check anything i know this app is centralized

But the CEOs have their faces and names all over their website including their addresses. Daniel has been interviewed on Israeli TV,, they have been personally given awards from VC complanies and from Citi bank......seriously if you are going to have an opinion don't have one that's pure Bullshit. This forum has degenerated not just cause of scammers but people like you who call EVERYTHING a scam.

THEY CANNOT ACCESS ANYONES COINS. FACT.
benthach
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2015, 01:34:06 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2015, 01:45:50 PM by benthach

But the CEOs have their faces and names all over their website including their addresses. Daniel has been interviewed on Israeli TV,, they have been personally given wards from VC complains and from Citi bank......seriously if you are going to have an opinion don't have one that's pure Bullshit. This forum has degenerated not just cause of scammers but people like you who call EVERYTHING a scam.

mark karpeles have his face all over the world and rich. this scammer ceo(s) from israeli tv is/are poor and bottom feeder ready to lock users btc wallets and disappear anytime
just sayin'

nextgencoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 01:37:14 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2015, 01:53:16 PM by nextgencoin

Sorry, I don't talk monkey.

By the way I'm convinced MtGOX was hacked by the NSA. Who else could attack their servers at the rate of 150,000 a second. MtGOX if everyone remembers was THE name at the centre of the rise of Bitcoin. It had to be taken out.
benthach
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2015, 01:51:05 PM

don't get mad because you can't convince people to hold your bag

nextgencoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 01:56:03 PM

I got no problem with someone saying the app won't succeed or they don't like it. But when you call it a scam you are as bad as the scammers, spreading false information. Grow up and get some balls and be an adult. Quit hiding behind a forum with your nonsense.

You're full of shit, you don't deserve to engage with adults.

Ill call your bluff. Explain to me how it's possible the Getgems team could if they wanted to run off with ANYONES money?
benthach
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2015, 02:03:38 PM

I got no problem with someone saying the app won't succeed or they don't like it. But when you call it a scam you are as bad as the scammers, spreading false information. Grow up and get some balls and be an adult. Quit hiding behind a forum with your nonsense.

Ill call your bluff. Explain to me how it's possible the Getgems team could if they wanted to run off with ANYONES money?

this kind of app control all users bitcons, it's call centralized and this team can just bag and collect the whole tips. simple.

nextgencoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 02:08:35 PM

this kind of app control all users bitcons, it's call centralized and this team can just bag and collect the whole tips. simple.

Please explain how they will be able to access users Bitcoin wallets?
benthach
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2015, 02:14:42 PM

i haven't look into this app, it's either users sending btc into this app wallet address or bitcoin wallet is connecting to this app. if users are still using bitcoin wallet then there is no reason to use this app in the first place. coinbase app is much safer.

nextgencoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 02:47:28 PM

i haven't look into this app, it's either users sending btc into this app wallet address or bitcoin wallet is connecting to this app. if users are still using bitcoin wallet then there is no reason to use this app in the first place. coinbase app is much safer.

Clearly you have no idea what this app is. Personally I never give a strong opinion when I don't know what the subject it. Obviously that doesn't seem to hold you back. Which is why you are as bad as scammers cause its so hard to see the diamonds for the junk when you have people like you spreading FUD with no actual knowledge....thats what pisses me off about people like you....you think you are helping people when actually you are doing them a disservice by not separating the good from the bad.
benthach
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2015, 02:49:20 PM

i haven't look into this app, it's either users sending btc into this app wallet address or bitcoin wallet is connecting to this app. if users are still using bitcoin wallet then there is no reason to use this app in the first place. coinbase app is much safer. i'm 100% sure.

Clearly you have no idea what this app is. Personally I never give a strong opinion when I don't know what the subject it. Obviously that doesn't seem to hold you back. Which is why you are as bad as scammers cause its so hard to see the diamonds for the junk when you have people like you spreading FUD with no actual knowledge....thats what piosses me off about people like you.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: