Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:03:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Paying BTC for a Tattoo Design - CALLING ARTISTS - 25 BITCOINS  (Read 2454 times)
Alwaysmining (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2012, 03:44:05 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2012, 08:42:06 PM by Alwaysmining

The person who presents me with the best portfolio and price will get the sale. To take up this opportunity, send me a couple examples of your work/artwork along with a price in Bitcoins and a time-scale. I will respond to everyone, however i will only choose 1 to hire.

I am getting a tattoo done by an absolutely incredible artist in a months time and have made up my own basic design. I have Photoshop a tattoo design I found on the net and then modified it to include the themes i am looking for. However, this design is really rough and i feel a professional artist could provide a much better design for me.
The Tattoo is a Half Sleeve to go on my upper arm/shoulder. I wouldn't mind if it extended slightly onto my chest and completely around my arm if necessary.
The theme of the whole tattoo is Gambling, Risk and Luck.

Here is the design that i would like to inspire my tattoo.

I would like to keep the colours the same across the whole tattoo as i feel the colour scheme combined with the black/grey go together nicely.

What needs to be changed:
Basically change anything or everything, it can look like a completely different tattoo - JUST INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
      1. I would like the clock to be a roulette table (europe style, so only a 0, NO 00),try and keep the colour scheme if possible. Change it if it doesn't look right.                          
      2. The clock arrows running around the clock need to be Playing cards. Among these cards there must be a Black 7 and a Black 10. There must also be The 4 Aces of each suite. And if there is space, a Red 2 and Red 7.
      4. The numbers spread around the tattoo must include the numbers: 11 and 7 Close to eachother, the numbers 27, 17 , 4 and 3. Add any other numbers between 0 and 34 as you see necessary.
     5. The Cheshire Cat must feature somewhere in the tattoo,
     6. I Want a scroll to read "Vitae a Ludum" around the centre of the tat
     7. If possible, please include poker chips and dice in a stylish fashion in the design

I would like vines and sharp spiked roses to weave throughout the whole design. These are to look something like this:
- They vines should be in black and white and be styled as barbed wire
If possible, i would like the vines to overlap to form a double infinity - which can be seen here: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwhs8eM1Se1qzj47mo1_500.gif
I would like the vines and roses to play a large role in the tattoo with deep reds and fantastic greens just like the tattoo above

Finally, i want the tattoo to be predominately black and grey, with the only featuring colours being Gold, Deep Blood Red, and a Fresh leaf green. I also want absolutely no negative space. Feel free to fill any negative space with a consistent pattern or shading. I want this to look like a finished piece with a clear cut-off point slightly above my elbow.

Those cautious of me can contact me for a direct link to my very respectable Bitcoin-otc feedback page Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
likehiro

Activity: 427
Merit: 511

View Profile
September 26, 2012, 05:51:58 AM

PM!

Please, follow our studio page on instagram   Hard Fork Studio 
Alwaysmining (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2012, 07:23:30 PM

i replied, thanks for the interest. I have actually booked my date now, but as the guy is one of the best in the UK, I'm on a 3 month waiting list even though im close mates with him. So i have a while before i have to present my final design for him to work with Smiley
thepwnorbpwnd

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2012, 08:14:03 PM

PM me
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: