Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 05:29:59 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is the Price of Monero still so low?  (Read 2087 times)
kenji (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 05:45:51 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2015, 06:13:03 PM by kenji

I really i don't  get it, why is the price of this amazing technology still so low?

Any thoughts??
GTO911

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 05:50:37 PM

Arent you a well known reverse troll kenji?
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 08:28:04 PM

actually it's holding good if you compare it to bitcoin we have the same scenario 1200 to 260 and 1kk to 200k with monero, both lost around 4/5
scarsbergholden

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 09:24:24 PM

Could it be because of cryptonote ?  lack of feature of new partnerships like ripple or nxt dont get me wrong is a great coin but i just do see much PR from then has other coins on the top 10 or so.

bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 09:36:41 PM

One more time  a thread of Monero.
                                        Roll Eyes
Ingatqhvq

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 04:30:12 AM

Because the price is too high. Grin

BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

Activity: 1210
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 04:48:39 AM

Because reality doesn't align with fantasy is my best guess.

~BCX~
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 05:01:16 AM

I really i don't  get it, why is the price of this amazing technology still so low?

Any thoughts??

Peter Todd is keeping the price down so he can buy more.
ahmedjamal1998

Activity: 728
Merit: 537

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2015, 05:02:34 AM

Any thoughts??

Peter Todd is keeping the price down so he can buy more.
Most epic reply ever  Grin
kekek

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 05:53:59 AM

Because it is shit

TrueCryptonaire
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 08:44:01 AM

It is all about manipulation of the trolls on this particular forum.
medusa13

Activity: 453

hello world

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 01:25:44 PM

~BCX~

glad you finally realized this Kiss

we all decide the price together, but most of us are greedy bastards, so what to do what to do Grin

best cure for low prices are even lower prices they say

XMR Monero
TrueCryptonaire
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 01:34:37 PM

~BCX~

Hello,

What was the issue with the threath almost a year ago?

~TcN~
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 02:07:54 PM

People are sick of anon coins. Look at Dash, blackcoin and other anon coins. They are slowly dropping as people have lost interest in them.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 02:11:25 PM
Last edit: July 19, 2015, 02:23:39 PM by From Above

Any thoughts??

whoa my little friend how can u not get it? ure out of ur mind if u expect copycat clonecoins to have value....
remember that just 100 people or so in the world care about this thing. virtually nobody gives a damn about Monero....

also nobody buys this unless they're hoping to dump the worthless coins on the poor suckers that buy into this . (just as with all dem other worthless cryptojunk)  - we pretty much ALL know this.
-- well thats what dem monero fans are hoping, dump the shit on some poor souls. needless to say it aint happening LOL cuz there r no poor souls buying into the crap, u see my dear.

it's just utterly delusional greed dem fanboys r having there, just blinded. such a  boring shite.. YAWN... BORING...

i say cut out the delusion and greed and life will be better Smiley

~CfA~

Bobekko

Activity: 137

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 02:25:17 PM

I really i don't  get it, why is the price of this amazing technology still so low?

Any thoughts??

Maybe it's because there aren't enough bitcointalk threads about it.  Roll Eyes

Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2015, 02:29:20 PM

Any thoughts??

Because hardly anyone outside of this here echo chamber knows about it. The only altcoins with significant outside-here exposure are Litecoin, Dogecoin, Ripple and Dash (in the Darknet.) Nxt is on track to be another one, but - as is always the case with real-world progress - it's a slow process.

To tie this point to yours: little outside exposure means the demand to buy (and hold!) Monero is confined to the inhabitants of Bitcointalk. When you look at the issue this way, Monero's market cap makes sense.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

QuintLeo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1030

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 02:56:00 PM

That's easy, who the heck has ever heard OF Monero?

(Besides the original poster, that is).

I'm no longer legendary just in my own mind!
Like something I said? Donations gratefully accepted. LYLnTKvLefz9izJFUvEGQEZzSkz34b3N6U (Litecoin)
1GYbjMTPdCuV7dci3iCUiaRrcNuaiQrVYY (Bitcoin)
XMRChina

Activity: 122

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 06:28:19 PM

That's easy, who the heck has ever heard OF Monero?

(Besides the original poster, that is).

You are right that most people outside of bitcointalk.org have not heard of Monero yet.  That is something we have plans to change.  Consider yourself lucky for your early awareness of our project.
QuintLeo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1030

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 06:45:32 PM

Why lucky?

Yet Another Altcoin is NOT what the world needs.

I'm no longer legendary just in my own mind!
Like something I said? Donations gratefully accepted. LYLnTKvLefz9izJFUvEGQEZzSkz34b3N6U (Litecoin)
1GYbjMTPdCuV7dci3iCUiaRrcNuaiQrVYY (Bitcoin)
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: