Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:20:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help me to start my bitcoin advertising project  (Read 592 times)
hawooni (OP)

Activity: 103
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 08:15:47 PM

Hello.
I just finished Bitcoin paid to surf advertising project and need campaigns to attract new users.
If you have a website or site that you recommend (related to Bitcoin), I will create 500 unique click campaigns for free.
Also you are welcome to register and test the site (not enough campaigns at the moment).
If you are interested please pm me or use contact form with following information.

Type: Unique or Daily visits
Site URL:
Link Text:
Email:

https://www.btcflare.com/advertise?sid=u2RgXJ0GBC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6125

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 09:01:43 PM

I really like the idea of the website and it seem pretty simple and easy to do . So here is the things that you may wanna do :

• Post a full professional topic about your website on the Service Announcement Section.
  • Make signature compaign for Full Member and above ranks if you have enough money and you can afford that .
  • Advertising on Bitcoin Advertising network (choose what you want) which should give you only Bitcoin related people .
  • Advertise on Reddit on /r/Bitcoin (Link them to your topic on the Service announcement or just make a topic on reddit it self)

First and the last things I stated should be the best things to give your service a push for free . I'd say you will have users just make sure to explain all necesarry stuff on the topic as I told you "full professional topic"

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
hawooni (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 09:47:19 PM

I really like the idea of the website and it seem pretty simple and easy to do . So here is the things that you may wanna do :

• Post a full professional topic about your website on the Service Announcement Section.
  • Make signature compaign for Full Member and above ranks if you have enough money and you can afford that .
  • Advertising on Bitcoin Advertising network (choose what you want) which should give you only Bitcoin related people .
  • Advertise on Reddit on /r/Bitcoin (Link them to your topic on the Service announcement or just make a topic on reddit it self)

First and the last things I stated should be the best things to give your service a push for free . I'd say you will have users just make sure to explain all necesarry stuff on the topic as I told you "full professional topic"

thank you I appreciate it.
melisande

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 07:52:44 AM

I think this is on a high side, 1000 ptc visit for $5 is the highest in the industry, you might be able to make your website more lively by reducing the price otherwise you have a well designed website there.
hawooni (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 10:26:02 AM

I tested the PTC part since I do not have a site to promote.

The site flows nicely, not sure how will it handle high traffic. I like that adds are not annoying, I hate those sites with pop-ups, they totally discourage me. You may want to include something to check that the person is actually watching the add, I switched to another tab and the timer kept moving. The cashout amount is a bit high, unless you manage to be really succesful that will probably discourage lots of users (if you do not find enough adds to click, and you start to realize that it will take you forever to reach the min. payout limit, you will probably leave the site fearing it may turn out to be a scam). Manual approving the payments also seems like a bottleneck.

Good luck with that, mate.

Thank you for your input. Yes I need more campaigns for sure in short time.
hawooni (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 10:28:27 AM

I think this is on a high side, 1000 ptc visit for $5 is the highest in the industry, you might be able to make your website more lively by reducing the price otherwise you have a well designed website there.

Yes I understand $5 could be high price, but this site will deny proxy connection or duplicate clicks. I also should think about reducing the price as well. Thank you for your input.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: