Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:13:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 10k sats challenge  (Read 430 times)
tarsua (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 10:26:55 PM

Greetings, i am the admin at blamevod.cf , my website has a list of the best bitcoin faucets out there and i have a challenge for you all, go to blamevod.cf and click on the faucet links (you can skip the first one) and visit the faucets and claim, bet the magic doesnt begin as yet.............

If you claim from the 9 faucetbox faucets and after you have claimed from the 9 faucets your faucetbox balance is less than 10k sats, i will double your balance, so if you go and click all the 9 links and claim from each faucet and at the end your balance is 9999 satoshis or less, i will double it so i will personally pay you 19998 direct to your wallet, lets see if any of you can beat my list, although i doubt  it

Site: site
Thread: thread

btw, you must use the faucet links in the site so i can validate your claims if you say you got less than 10k sats
oni.saori

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 04:53:29 AM

1100+1000+900+ 425+1000+1000+1000+1600+1100=9125

R u serious You will lost this seems
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 05:30:14 AM

I tried this, and got 0.00010925 BTC, even though the second faucet is not paying, ifaucet. The rewards as shown on your list are not 100% accurate, for the second last faucet faucetbitcoin.info, it pays at least 2900 satoshis every 440 minutes. I think you should update that as well.

But as you said '(You can skip the first one)', if I skipped the first then it will be 0.00009825 BTC Tongue Nice faucet list you have there, but it is too simple and I dont think anyone would return to your list, and furget about these faucets.

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
tarsua (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 01:26:46 PM

1100+1000+900+ 425+1000+1000+1000+1600+1100=9125

R u serious You will lost this seems
Most of those are minimum payouts, so there is room for more
I tried this, and got 0.00010925 BTC, even though the second faucet is not paying, ifaucet. The rewards as shown on your list are not 100% accurate, for the second last faucet faucetbitcoin.info, it pays at least 2900 satoshis every 440 minutes. I think you should update that as well.

But as you said '(You can skip the first one)', if I skipped the first then it will be 0.00009825 BTC Tongue Nice faucet list you have there, but it is too simple and I dont think anyone would return to your list, and furget about these faucets.

Well I updated the list so you can visit the first link, the aim of the list is to bring the best of the best together, so if people want to earn alot in a short period, they will return
Dxuz

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 03:10:47 PM

Well, it's a good way to attract people to use your ref link  Roll Eyes
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: