Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:00:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [VERSA] Universal storage BLA and much more BLA BLA BLA - Deleting posts  (Read 10208 times)
oniromancia

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 02:04:05 AM

Thanks OC

Disregarding the VERSA for the moment.

How this situation is being handled by C-cex is a big red flag.

Several possible explanations come to mind:

1/ They are in on it
2/ They are complete idiots
3/ They themselves plan on doing a runner

Either way an exchange that planned to stay in business would not handle this situation like this. Have a think about if you wish to keep your BTC and other coins there, trading with them is only rewarding this behaviour.

Crowdfund deadline delay is not our or ccex fault. Please understand it was a little misleading and is now fixed.
oniromancia

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 02:05:24 AM

We'll delete absurd and off-topic comments in our main thread. We asked you several times to be civil. Thank you.
miningfool

Activity: 213
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 02:06:47 AM

1) We'll hardcode the seednodes later. It's a five minute job.

2) "no news event" is a "killing argument". We can use any sentence or any combination of letters, no matter whether that sentence seen in the news or not.

3) The date to which the genesis block is timestamped is a more "killing argument" than p. 3. Yes, we made genesis block in April, fully designed our project concept and launched in July.

4) These were old dlls and they make no difference to coin source.

5) We're pegged to 25 sec. block time, because it is necessary to make the concept working and particularly, to bring the Satellite network to life. That's why we'll have POW running along with DPOS. POW block count doesn't make difference either - we'll fork the source at least twice before our test launch in late August.

Thank you for reviewing our code.
Do you, by any chance, have any addnodes for the wallet?
oniromancia

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 02:24:25 AM

1) We'll hardcode the seednodes later. It's a five minute job.

2) "no news event" is a "killing argument". We can use any sentence or any combination of letters, no matter whether that sentence seen in the news or not.

3) The date to which the genesis block is timestamped is a more "killing argument" than p. 3. Yes, we made genesis block in April, fully designed our project concept and launched in July.

4) These were old dlls and they make no difference to coin source.

5) We're pegged to 25 sec. block time, because it is necessary to make the concept working and particularly, to bring the Satellite network to life. That's why we'll have POW running along with DPOS. POW block count doesn't make difference either - we'll fork the source at least twice before our test launch in late August.

Thank you for reviewing our code.
Do you, by any chance, have any addnodes for the wallet?

Please move to the official thread. We'll update the OP with addnodes.
godda04

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 02:49:47 AM

Didn't you say ico would end about 5 hours ago now.... who told you this and why are they not addressing the public.  Last time I ever use c-cex. I can't believe this is tolerated and that some people stand by them. Jokes that they are just napping after a long session. It's exchanges like this which will do nothing to help crypto and harm it's reputation amongst the masses.
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2015, 03:09:26 AM

still waiting from a word from c-cex on all this, or a release.. live market.. proper wallets... bah...

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 03:10:22 AM

If C-cex starts this ico as normal and leaves buyers to take a big loss after the 50% buy wall falls, I will never so much as look at C-cex again. And I will make an effort to let everyone know what happened here.
oniromancia

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 03:20:19 AM

Yeah dude, and that 6,666 hour target timespan denotes the sliding window for diff adjustment is 6,666 hours.  Its like instamining pos, but without a checkpointing node.  Its gonna be staking like sub-second and not adjust for 9 months.  Gonna be frolicsome.  I conjecture maybe it was designed so they can ravish the dpos?  In authenticity its just gonna fork all over the place, albeit maybe that's the intention and they can just declare their chain the valid chain and checkpoint it.  Additionally that last POW block set so far out at like 16M blocks is crazy hazardous as it signifies facile to 51% by firing up a miner.  Not sure if that's intentional or not.  It's pretty weird tho.

You can talk like them using the complex sentence generator too Cheesy  http://www.csgenerator.com/

Yes. I stopped looking through the Code any further after the fourth or fifth 'glitch'  -  it just makes no more big difference... Smiley

They dont even know for what news events should be used in genesis blocks..  They or 'he'  surely has no idea what he is actually talking about...

You are funny boy and need to grow up. The fact someone writes into the timestamp some event (no matter what) to coincide it with the epoch time does not mean everybody does the same. This could be any random sentence. It's absurd to even mention this. Keep going, boy.
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 03:42:54 AM

He made more money in this ICO than I have made in this whole year.
And all he did was clone bitbean and make a BS ann and fake roadmap.
Wow.

He hasn't made anything yet. C-cex has complete control of and responsibility for how this situation turns out.
oniromancia

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 03:57:16 AM

He made more money in this ICO than I have made in this whole year.
And all he did was clone bitbean and make a BS ann and fake roadmap.
Wow.

We did not make fake roadmaps. iOS and Android wallets, and Web wallet will be out in just a few days. BlockchainOAUTH test gateway to be live in late July. Also, we'll embed geotrader in all mobile wallets. Please follow us on twitter to know more.
miningfool

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 05:45:38 AM

Wolf Rainer
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 05:46:52 AM

What´s that?
CjMapope
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2015, 05:53:17 AM

i THINK thats him showing an exploit/shitty code in the wallet Tongue
that's awesome theres your nail in a coffin on this coin
+1 to you good sir
SHARE THAT PIC

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
miningfool

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 06:10:22 AM

+1 to you good sir
SHARE THAT PIC
I was able to mine a chain with greater trust score than the existing one by setting my clock back before July 6 and mining a bunch of blocks and then setting it ahead again and mining some more. 

I took it down because I know people have real money tied up in this thing, but I wouldn't move any coins off an exchange to stake or anything like that until this stuff is fixed, and if I were c-cex I wouldn't enable deposits.  Anyway, it can be fixed but I guess it is just showing that the stuff people are pointing out is not FUD but things that should be dealt with in the code.  A lot of the issues are more headache-inducing than anything, like the pchmessagestart being the same as 2 dozen other coins (:O), someone can just addnode some other coin wallets on other ports and start pushing bad addresses on the network for instance and it will cause weird things with wallets getting continous out-of-sync - saw that in a couple coins a month or two ago.
ocminer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2015, 06:45:54 AM

Yeah dude, and that 6,666 hour target timespan denotes the sliding window for diff adjustment is 6,666 hours.  Its like instamining pos, but without a checkpointing node.  Its gonna be staking like sub-second and not adjust for 9 months.  Gonna be frolicsome.  I conjecture maybe it was designed so they can ravish the dpos?  In authenticity its just gonna fork all over the place, albeit maybe that's the intention and they can just declare their chain the valid chain and checkpoint it.  Additionally that last POW block set so far out at like 16M blocks is crazy hazardous as it signifies facile to 51% by firing up a miner.  Not sure if that's intentional or not.  It's pretty weird tho.

You can talk like them using the complex sentence generator too Cheesy  http://www.csgenerator.com/

Yes. I stopped looking through the Code any further after the fourth or fifth 'glitch'  -  it just makes no more big difference... Smiley

They dont even know for what news events should be used in genesis blocks..  They or 'he'  surely has no idea what he is actually talking about...

You are funny boy and need to grow up. The fact someone writes into the timestamp some event (no matter what) to coincide it with the epoch time does not mean everybody does the same. This could be any random sentence. It's absurd to even mention this. Keep going, boy.

Lol..  I think with this sentence you just disqualified yourself.

Did you actually read the OP and the other posts? It is by far not (only) about the News event...

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
CjMapope
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2015, 07:12:46 AM

dev just posted in his ANN
"Withdrawals and deposits will be disabled. The market will be closed. We'll make a fork."
good job guys, as a community a scam ICO has just been destroyed before it left the exchange Cheesy

Wolf Rainer
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 07:40:48 AM

"Withdrawals and deposits will be disabled. The market will be closed. We'll make a fork."
good job guys, as a community a scam ICO has just been destroyed before it left the exchange Cheesy

Why are you happy? You know there´s a lot of people who invested money in the ico?
proletariat
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 07:41:53 AM

+1 to you good sir
SHARE THAT PIC
I was able to mine a chain with greater trust score than the existing one by setting my clock back before July 6 and mining a bunch of blocks and then setting it ahead again and mining some more. 

I took it down because I know people have real money tied up in this thing, but I wouldn't move any coins off an exchange to stake or anything like that until this stuff is fixed, and if I were c-cex I wouldn't enable deposits.  Anyway, it can be fixed but I guess it is just showing that the stuff people are pointing out is not FUD but things that should be dealt with in the code.  A lot of the issues are more headache-inducing than anything, like the pchmessagestart being the same as 2 dozen other coins (:O), someone can just addnode some other coin wallets on other ports and start pushing bad addresses on the network for instance and it will cause weird things with wallets getting continous out-of-sync - saw that in a couple coins a month or two ago.

nice stuff   Cheesy
CjMapope
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2015, 08:14:30 AM

Why are you happy? You know there´s a lot of people who invested money in the ico?

ya and i was one of them sadly. i am happy cause the dev has ADMITTED he is shutting it down, so now i (and we all) will get our money back. simply.
i kinda like the idea of this ICO, it was just handeled SO unprofessionally (nevermind the code problems) that im also HAPPY it got killed so it didnt go south AFTER our BTC was in this guys(?) hands.
EDIT: let it be known my opinion is based on the fact that im 90% sure if the dev said he's killing it and it does get killed, C-Cex WILL give us our BTC back. I highly doubt the exchange goes 404 over this guys fail launch. so for me , the devs last statement is a end FINALLY to 2 days of BS that i was financially invested in. so ya im happy haha

ocminer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2015, 09:10:27 AM

And they all get it back now..  Better than the dev gets it..  Not?

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: