Last edit: January 29, 2016, 02:42:17 PM by MF Doom

[sold]
gravitate
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 02:23:53 PM

Will you accept escrow? I will buy if you do.

To peel or not to peel.
gravitate
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 03:10:45 PM

Sure I can take escrow, if you have one in mind let me know. I have used OG Nasty once (has a fee) but I think there are some other legit free ones on here. Thanks!

I don't mind a 1% fee. IF YOU SORT OUT I WILL PAY A BIT LATER. I AM IN FRANCE BTW

To peel or not to peel.
gravitate
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 07:54:58 PM

Sure I can take escrow, if you have one in mind let me know. I have used OG Nasty once (has a fee) but I think there are some other legit free ones on here. Thanks!

I don't mind a 1% fee. IF YOU SORT OUT I WILL PAY A BIT LATER. I AM IN FRANCE BTW

I can get something set up.

EDIT, SebastianJu Looks Pretty Legit, Runs a Tip Jar Escrow:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1102721.0

Shipping to France is ok.

Are you interested in both coins?

Yes if you set it up I will pay tomorrow. I prefer the guy doing escrow does so on here with all the deal/ terms. Sound OK? Then after I pay will send you my address

To peel or not to peel.
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2015, 08:38:08 PM

Ok, give me a minute and i create the details for the trade. Smiley

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2015, 08:42:42 PM

How high is the amount of bitcoins, that i should take into escrow, exactly?

The escrow address is:
Code:
1LeHy64Tkigzsw5SDhYwoUz3zGdYDcMGJx
Please ONLY send to an escrow address i send you directly. Dont send to quotes the seller claims i wrote. Only if i send you the address directly its ensured the address is correct. I will attach a signature whose message contains the escrow address, signed with an old address of mine, i posted may 2013 on bitcointalk. See my Servicethread.

The payment of the bitcoins can be found and proved the fastest way through blockchain.info or automatically by email through bitcoinmonitor.net.

Seller, whats the bitcoin address i should release the Bitcoins later to? Please send that info to escrow and buyer so that its easily proven i sent to the correct address.

Please buyer and seller make an arrangement when the Bitcoins should be released by me. So that everyone has the same thoughts about it.

In case signed messages has to be verified, then its the fastest to visit https://brainwallet.github.io/#verify. Then you can proove fast if the signature is correct and so you know that the address is controlled by the seller.

Escrowfee is donation based... see my donation jar in my profile page... (Left side of page... click on my username) or simply scan the QR-Code from my avatar picture. Wink

Code:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
20150728 This is the escrow address for the trade from MF Doom  to gravitate and the escrow address is 1LeHy64Tkigzsw5SDhYwoUz3zGdYDcMGJx
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1K2UFGCKyNQNx4h2m5ZRCaw9BWHTBcCZAA
HIwjbJFmr79mDwROi7lYr7TEUZX3BWwrzOqZhw1LThVIHK6nG5qstuTHJqBJIjo8T2ChavBl6ZEk4cXXCfHLVWI=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Message signed with an old address of mine, that i posted may 2013 on bitcointalk. See my Servicethread.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
gravitate
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 10:30:34 AM

1LeHy64Tkigzsw5SDhYwoUz3zGdYDcMGJx So I will send the Bitcoin here this evening approx 6 hours time. Just one question. What if the item gets lost in the post? What happens then?

To peel or not to peel.
gravitate
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 12:42:51 PM

1LeHy64Tkigzsw5SDhYwoUz3zGdYDcMGJx So I will send the Bitcoin here this evening approx 6 hours time. Just one question. What if the item gets lost in the post? What happens then?

Well I will say that in the past 10 years or so shipping domestically & international on eBay, I've never had a package lost.  I've shipped a few to France.

BUT, after doing some research I've found this:

http://pe.usps.com/text/Imm/fh_005.htm

Under Restrictions:
"Gold coins or other articles of gold require that the addressee have a permit issued by the Bank of France (not required for gold-plated articles or for ornaments or jewelry containing only small amounts of gold and weighing 500 grams or less)."

Other sites say similar things, that you need a special permit to receive bullion/coins like these.  Let me know if you do.  There may be others on this site who regularly ship precious metals that would have more insight into this.

No I dont. Also I have had goods seized by customs here that were sent from the USA and I never got the items in the end.  That was 1000usd. The Seller agreed we both paid for half each. I don't want this to happen again you see. I don't even speak French so sorting out problems is very terrible

To peel or not to peel.
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1348

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 05:24:10 PM

Have you had any experience shipping gold to the UK?
I've never imported gold before so I'm not entirely sure what the process is like but I'm guessing that there may be quite a lot of taxes such as VAT to pay?
nrg1zer
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 07:07:49 AM

Adjust the price, and i'm gonna take them Wink
nrg1zer
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 01:24:37 PM

my fault, in germany they seem to be way cheaper.
10 sec google: http://www.gold.de/preisvergleich,63,Kaenguru.html

im located in germany aswell, so i forgot about the shipping thing. anyway, good luck to you, and sorry my statement Wink
geoffreyqp

Activity: 712
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 08:21:45 AM

i'll take it for 250 if you send first with no escrow. check my trust ratings.

240 if you want to use escrow.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: