Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:10:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Not going below $240-$250 - Greece going to do a silent exit (starting) Monday..  (Read 1768 times)
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 02:26:47 AM

I think with even Greece making a silent exit we probably will test the $250 waters eventuially before a rally to stable figures over 300 :O

Imagine what will happen if the eurozone crumbles.
Right now Germany, France and Italy are trying to keep the ship afloat, England is starting to show the middle finger and the rest is just watching the chaos unfold. It can't go on forever.

It will. A collapse is too expensive for Germany.
Germany will do everything it takes to keep the ship afloat.

Well it has no choice really.

And its just germany, its every euro lending nation, that has a piece of the debt to greece.

Its just germany has a larger stake in it then most other euro country.
rosh

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 04:55:35 PM

I think with even Greece making a silent exit we probably will test the $250 waters eventuially before a rally to stable figures over 300 :O

Right now Germany, France and Italy are trying to keep the ship afloat, England is starting to show the middle finger and the rest is just watching the chaos unfold. It can't go on forever.

It will. A collapse is too expensive for Germany.
Germany will do everything it takes to keep the ship afloat.

Well it has no choice really.

And its just germany, its every euro lending nation, that has a piece of the debt to greece.

Its just germany has a larger stake in it then most other euro country.

In spite of having no choice, everybody tries to adopt tough postures.
Tough to negotiate that way.
cellard
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 06:00:34 PM

I don't think we'll see any crumbling anytime soon, you'll see how the news stop talking about Greece for a while and we'll (by we I mean the average clueless joes) forget about Greece and what happened, just like "we" forgot about what happened with Ebola (notice how it was all over the place and not Ebola "doesnt exist anymore". They'll use this sort of tactic, and once shit hits the fan for real it will catch everyone by surprise and the smart ones holding BTC will visit a place called moon.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: