Print  
Author Topic: -  (Read 1032 times)
btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 03:36:55 AM

i am not gonna revenge, i am not running off. if you think that i am rage about "oiul" incident, and i will run-off, you're wrong.
(i have 1 positive trust on loaning payback, up to you if you wanna lend me.)
reason: busy to buy bitcoin at ATM.
payback date: 28/7/2015
total payback amount: .045 btc
address: 18amxw5BTjikcU9DmamrfDVBJG2ufwyoJa

or if you want other terms.

you have more neg feedback https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=408562
so why i can trust you?
lottery248 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 03:48:52 AM

payback date: 26/7/2015

You are going to want to ask KWH to see if he is willing to lend to you again. I don't think it would represent a good risk to lend to someone with negative trust, Vod or not, and you just repaying a loan or not
i am not gonna revenge, i am not running off. if you think that i am rage about "oiul" incident, and i will run-off, you're wrong.

Last edit: Today at 3:07:49 AM by lottery248
Why do you keep editing your due date to be further in the future as you do not get your loan each day? From the looks of it, you are trying to prevent yourself from being called out as keeping the loan offer open longer then you would have needed the loan in the first place.

I also find it hard to believe that after two days you have not had the chance to make it to the "ATM"

I am sorry to say this, however I don't think you are getting your loan.
because i did not get loan yet.
the period is 7 days in fact.
i live in hong kong, it has been rainy for 3 days in a row.
i have neg feedback when i was a newbie. i was down voted by those newbies.
i have one of the successful loan as well.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
ACCTseller

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

no longer selling accounts

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 03:52:24 AM

payback date: 26/7/2015

You are going to want to ask KWH to see if he is willing to lend to you again. I don't think it would represent a good risk to lend to someone with negative trust, Vod or not, and you just repaying a loan or not

Last edit: Today at 3:07:49 AM by lottery248
Why do you keep editing your due date to be further in the future as you do not get your loan each day? From the looks of it, you are trying to prevent yourself from being called out as keeping the loan offer open longer then you would have needed the loan in the first place.

I also find it hard to believe that after two days you have not had the chance to make it to the "ATM"

I am sorry to say this, however I don't think you are getting your loan.
because i did not get loan yet.
the period is 7 days in fact.
i live in hong kong, it has been rainy for 3 days in a row.
i have neg feedback when i was a newbie. i was down voted by those newbies.
i have one of the successful loan as well.
How do you plan on acquiring the bitcoin you will use to repay your loan? Why is it that you would have sufficient funds to repay the loan on the 26th as of two days ago, but now you wont have the money to repay your loan until the 28th today?
lottery248 (OP)
Legendary

beware of your keys.

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 04:16:45 AM

the rain is gonna end within 2 to 3 days, so i am planning to repay as soon as the rain stopped, as i can buy the btc.
i changed to 28th due to the period problem, if i set the date to 26th and got loan today, the period would be shorter.
from ATM, i cannot go trough online. mind you that i did not get the loan yet, even though the terms edited, i will still be online. don't just think that i am a scam for sure.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
lottery248 (OP)
Legendary

beware of your keys.

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 04:29:44 AM

don't worry, the terms are final if loaned, i just need a certain period to repay to prevent my fault on memory.
i will repay as soon as i have funds, instead of just july 28th.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: