Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:31:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: AdSense Beginner Need a help  (Read 321 times)
Ajatmoralez (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Sorry for my English if It is Bad✌✌

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 05:52:13 AM

Don't know whether this board is perfect for this discussion or not but this seems to fit my question I guess because I am also a newbie in Adsense.

I need help from those who have applied for Adsense in the past. To better describe the situation I have also attached images

On July 17 at around 9:30 pm I applied for adense (Submitted the application).
Just after 2 hour at around 11:30. I received an email from Adsense like this :-

Then I thought my account now has been created so I tried to sign in. But I was unable to. So I tried again tomorrow morning

After signing in I saw there was a notice that my account is still under review and I have to put the ad codes to my website for further review.

So I created two slots of ads. One of 728*90 and another of 300*600

I put both of the ad codes in my site. But only blank was there No ads. I left it as it is cause I know I won't get any live ads on my site until my account is fully reviewed.

After I created the ad slot and published in my site I am still getting the same notice

I kept the ad codes on my site more than 24 hours ago but No change in the Notice.
Can someone help me out what is happening ?

ahmedjamal1998

Activity: 714
Merit: 537

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2015, 05:56:15 AM

You have to wait for some time until they review the site.

It might take 2-3 days. Just have some hope that they accept your site.

Good Luck  Wink
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2015, 01:46:23 PM

it'll take some time. also, if they check it manually, there a great chance you won't get accepted. as far as I know google ads does not allow faucets

coinpr0n

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 01:57:37 PM

As stated, the waiting period is usually longer than 24h - usually a few days to a week. My suggestion to not be rejected/get banned is to be careful placing the ads near buttons and especially do not incite visitors to click on them. Many faucets get banned/rejected because Google considers their traffic to be incentivized traffic (this is against Google's Terms of Service). Still though, depending on what kind of faucet it is you may be able to get away with it - like freebitco.in. I think because they are not just a faucet, but more of a game. If I'm not mistaken, gambling is also against the Google ToS so it's a fine line to walk. Good luck!

Don007
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007

Live like there is no tomorrow!

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 02:04:02 PM

As stated, the waiting period is usually longer than 24h - usually a few days to a week. My suggestion to not be rejected/get banned is to be careful placing the ads near buttons and especially do not incite visitors to click on them. Many faucets get banned/rejected because Google considers their traffic to be incentivized traffic (this is against Google's Terms of Service). Still though, depending on what kind of faucet it is you may be able to get away with it - like freebitco.in. I think because they are not just a faucet, but more of a game. If I'm not mistaken, gambling is also against the Google ToS so it's a fine line to walk. Good luck!

This, it will take some time. Probably longer than you expect.

Indeed, really be careful how you deal with the ToS; read the rules very well and follow them. I've owned a website with another person and he got his AdSense account banned because we should have manually set traffic to hit the ads. In fact we didn't, but we've seen some strange activity on our website at that moment. Probably other parties trying to ruin your AdSense income / AdSense account. I only found out later that you can report this and ask for AdSense to deduct the balance of the income deriving from that behaviour of others, but we didn't at that moment.  Once you're banned I think it is really hard to get unbanned. Be really carefull thus Wink.

I'm not sure how Google is looking at faucets or gambling websites. I think your website should have some degree of useful content. Just a faucet is not enough I think..

{Curently quite inactive as I'm really busy in my private life. I will get back soon!}

-> Your line here during my inactivity? Feel free to PM <-
CEG5952

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Buy and sell bitcoins,

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 02:13:42 PM

If they're unable to accept you due to the site you used for their application, you can just write 2-3 articles and setup a blog and submit it to them. I used that alot and it works like a charm. Just make sure that your content do pass anti-plagiarism checkers.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: