Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:18:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Video: The Biggest Scam In The History Of Mankind (Documentary)  (Read 769 times)
LiteCoinGuy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2015, 10:40:47 AM

The Biggest Scam In The History Of Mankind (Documentary)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 11:31:26 AM

The Biggest Scam In The History Of Mankind (Documentary)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0
This movie you linked and The Zeitgeist: Addendum are the best source of information about how our Economy system works. In a world where 1% of the population owns 40% of the planet's wealth.
In a world where 34,000 children die every single day from poverty and preventable diseases, and where 50% of the world's population lives on less than 2 dollars a day.
One thing is clear. Something is very wrong. And whether we are aware of it or not, the lifeblood of all our established institutions and thus society itself is money.

Zeitgeist Addendum: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EewGMBOB4Gg
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 02:58:54 PM

i remember this, it was an old video, and it reveal the obscure way(not anymore) with which banks are making moneys by scamming behind the scene

still there too little view for something important at this video, i was expecting much more in two years, apparently people don't care too much
Possum577

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2015, 04:57:06 PM

Facts from the UN on the world's poor: http://www.un.org/en/globalissues/briefingpapers/food/vitalstats.shtml

98% of the people living on less than $2 a day are from developing countries. Efforts by Citibank and others to serve the "unbanked" my help bring some prosperity to these populations. How can we get access to bitcoin to them?

AtheistAKASaneBrain

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 05:34:09 PM

Facts from the UN on the world's poor: http://www.un.org/en/globalissues/briefingpapers/food/vitalstats.shtml

98% of the people living on less than $2 a day are from developing countries. Efforts by Citibank and others to serve the "unbanked" my help bring some prosperity to these populations. How can we get access to bitcoin to them?

Well i've heard Citibank wants to create their own coin, "Citicoin", which will most likely be some sort of bastardize Bitcoin fork:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdIOrMYWBIY

they will scam people all over again, the trend is clear. Only if we make people aware on Bitcoin instead of the fiat 2.0 scams that are into development right now we can save mankind from ultimate enslavement.
Possum577

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2015, 11:20:59 PM

I agree with Mike Maloney on at least one point: "I believe that the best investment that you'll ever make in your lifetime is your own financial education" - Mike Maloney

Q7

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2015, 12:54:28 PM

The video obviously explains it well. The monetary system which we currently rely on is full of lies, deceit and manipulation. It's about how those elites who can continue to abuse the system are allowed to print money freely and robbing the wealth from the ordinary working class. It is a total flawed with money created out of thin air.

Possum577

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2015, 07:39:12 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2015, 08:18:36 PM by Possum577

So let's stop bitching about it and figure out how to join their game? Influence from within!

OR...let's figure out when the govrnment will forgive the debt they've created.

Harry Hood

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 08:21:26 PM

Is there a Government in the world that isn't committing this scam?

The biggest problem is that the system, in the US, has been going on since 1913...bankers and politicians of today are operating within a system they didn't create. How do we end this system?

Thanks for sharing the vids.

P.S. I'd argue vigorously that the biggest scam in the history of mankind was the Nazi regime.

Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 09:04:43 AM

The biggest problem is that the system, in the US, has been going on since 1913...bankers and politicians of today are operating within a system they didn't create. How do we end this system?

P.S. I'd argue vigorously that the biggest scam in the history of mankind was the Nazi regime.
You need to understand something. Scam is only a scam is it is advertised as legit business and then bubble pop.  Nazi ideology was not a scam at all because people knew what is going on and what they are following.
We can't end this broken system unless number of people disappointed and angry who 'have not' will be exceptionally higher that people who 'have'. Number of poor people are increasing exponentially, as we speak.
So maybe we will see some society rifts  and shifts appearing during our lifetime.
Possum577

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2015, 09:07:36 PM

You need to understand something. Scam is only a scam is it is advertised as legit business and then bubble pop.  Nazi ideology was not a scam at all because people knew what is going on and what they are following.
We can't end this broken system unless number of people disappointed and angry who 'have not' will be exceptionally higher that people who 'have'. Number of poor people are increasing exponentially, as we speak.
So maybe we will see some society rifts  and shifts appearing during our lifetime.

I think the early era of the Nazi regime had EVERYONE fooled. It wasn't until the nearing of the end and WWII that people realized the atrocities that were happening by this self proclaimed "political party".

I think you're right on the banking front. The real irony is that the damage would be less for everyone if the spending disappeared and an overhaul of the banking system occurred (which would result in heavy inflation, i'm sure.) But as long as people keep getting what they need their short term view will be "don't fuck with it! don't mess with what I have/get." So the alternative is a system that crumbles which will lead to a much more significant fall for everyone.

Since the governments and banks are in bed together, and the debt is being created somewhat out of thin air (don't get me wrong, the expenses are real, but the debt is being created out of thin air), why not just cancel it? That's the only other option I can think of - a planned reset to zero.

bojan92

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 07:17:21 PM

The only problem with the 30 or 40 percent is that they are not born in a country where they would have food, a chance to learn and to become a great persons with capabilities to earn money. That is the worse thing. These people don't have a chance to become what they want, because they can't even feed themselves. On the other hand there are many millionaires in the world, who were born in rich families or in countries with a lot to offer.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: