Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:25:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Would like to know if anyone has heard of BitClub Network  (Read 11399 times)
EndTheFed321 (OP)

Activity: 577
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2015, 01:19:18 AM

NEW UPDATE

BitClub Network is on fire!

We continue to grow very fast and this growth is happening all over the world. As of today we have members in over 80 countries and not only are we attracting high quality network marketing leaders, but we are also getting the attention of many Bitcoin experts who are now realizing BitClub Network is for real!

As our membership grows so does our mining pool, and the bigger our pool gets the more Bitcoin we are able to mine and share with you. We have also been very fortunate that the difficulty range and overall mining network has stayed pretty steady over the past year which has allowed us to execute on this business model and be profitable.

Right now our focus is on efficiency. Which means cutting costs, selling off older machines to deploy new ones, and continually expanding in the right way to maximize profits. Our mining facility in Iceland is already paying off big and it will be a key factor in our ability to expand in the future.

But even more exciting is what we are planning to do over the next 6 months that will increase the value of your membership 10 fold. We touched on this in the last update.

Debit Cards

We have been cranking through a lot of Debit Cards the past few weeks and there are hundreds that are now marked shipped and on their way. We love hearing when you receive them, so please let us know when you get yours in the mail. Also, if you want to take a picture and share a personal testimonial we would really like to hear from you and share your story.

We have another large batch being submitted for approval and updates on applications that have been declined. If you have been declined then you will be fully refunded and not charged anything. Also, if you paid for expedited shipping we are going to refund you on this too since it took a little longer to get all these through. You can expect this refund in the next week or so.

Please allow another few weeks to receive your card if you have not received it yet, If you stil have nothing by August 24th then open a new support ticket and we will take care of you on an individual basis. Please wait until the 24th because we will know 100% by then where your application status is.

The next batch of cards will open up the week of the 24th and now we have a much better process in place to get them approved. Stay tuned for details!

Earn Free BTC by using your browser check it  out
https://get.cryptobrowser.site/11117080
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 08:49:00 AM
Last edit: August 09, 2015, 09:00:14 AM by tmfp

But even more exciting is what we are planning to do over the next 6 months that will increase the value of your membership 10 fold. We touched on this in the last update.

Hold that thought....."increase the value 10 fold in six months."
Of course they're legit.
 Roll Eyes

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
EndTheFed321 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2015, 07:52:12 AM

OK, I will as it is my opinion that Bitclub Network is actually mining and sharing the btc with all who have shares.

NEW UPDATES
Mining Pool & Other Status Updates...
Date: August 12th

In this update we are going to share a little more about our mining pool payout and show you how to read the stats on our pool website so that you can understand more about the mining process and follow along as we expand.

*We also just updated our FAQ's page to include a lot of this information too so make sure you check it out (updated in English only for now)

Mining Pool Payout

Our new mining pool has been up and running for exactly 31 days. During this time we've hit a total of 26 blocks. You will see on our pool stats page that we started off with some bad luck when we launched hitting just 5 blocks over the first 10 days, then 6 blocks over the next 10 days, but then over these last 10 days we've hit a total of 15 blocks.

This is important because we pay out daily mining earnings based on the previous 10 day period and whatever is mined during these 10 days will be paid over the next 10 days and split among the total eligible shares. Basically you are always earning 10 days behind!

We have set this up to stabilize the payout and this is why when you first purchase a mining pool share you will not start earning for 10 days. This 10 day buffer allows us a chance to purchase new machines and increase the hashing power before the next round begins.

This is also why the payout doesn't jump up high on a good day and fall to zero on a bad day.

So, with that said... These next 10 days you should see a nice boost in your earnings thanks to the previous 10 days of good luck Smiley

More About Mining and "Luck"

Our pool website is - http://www.BitClubPool.com (click the link to follow along)

If you are not familiar with Bitcoin mining here is a basic overview and a simplified way to think about it...

Every 10 minutes a new block of 25 Bitcoin is found by someone in the network who is hashing. To find this block you are trying to solve a simple math equation by guessing the right answer over and over again until you get it right. When you finally get the right answer you "hit the block" and this creates the next block in the blockchain.

To see an example of this "guessing" go to our pool website above and look at the column showing Total Shares in the Round. This is basically showing how many times we have been guessing the answer since we hit our last block. You can also see the time that has elapsed.

All mining is tied to the Current Block Difficulty. This is how the network automatically controls the rate at which new blocks are being found, and it's constantly being adjusted so that no matter how much hashing power is plugged into the overall network it will take about 10 minutes for someone to find the right answer.

When the Total Shares in the Round is equal to the Network Difficulty it means a block should have been found. This is only in theory and it's based on the probability of guessing the answer. But since this is not exact it means luck can play a big factor and we actually track how lucky we are with each block.

To track this luck just scroll down to the blocks table that is showing a list of each block found by our pool. You will see under the column labeled Diff how many times our machines had to guess the answer before hitting the block.

Sometimes we get really lucky as you can see with Block#20... Other times we get unlucky and go way over 100% before a block is found as you can see from Block#6 which took us over 450%. Both of these cases are extreme and over time everything will average out to 100%. The more hashing power we have the smaller this variance in luck will become.

That's really all you need to know to follow along with our pool and we really encourage you to help us when the block we are working on turns unlucky. You can help by rubbing a lucky rabbit's foot, finding a 4 leaf clover, or do a silly dance if you think it will help get rid of the bad mojo and hit a block Smiley

Either way we hope this update gives you a basic understanding of the mining process happening with our pool. Stay tuned for more updates coming soon on ClubCoin and some other things we are working on.

Thanks for your support,
-BCN Support Team

tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 08:04:21 AM

...it is my opinion that Bitclub Network is actually mining and sharing the btc with all who have shares.

The first part is hard to disagree with, as a pool in their name certainly appears to be mining.
The second part however, is a little less certain: because of lack of credible info it's possible that they are fractional mining i.e. selling 'hashrate' over and above what they have and meeting the expected micro payments from new investors' money.
The 'P' word.

EndTheFed321 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2015, 07:21:08 PM

tmfp, I would agree with you but according to the BitClub Network site....

BitClub Network new mining operation in Reykjavik Iceland.

Iceland provides the perfect environment for large scale mining because not only is the temperature cool all year round, but the island provides 100% clean and renewable energy by utilizing natural Hydroelectric and Geothermal technology.

This means we are not polluting the air and providing a very responsible and green way to mine for Bitcoin. We believe this will soon become a big issue in the world as the combined network power of Bitcoin continues to grow and the amount of electricity being used is outrageous. So we are taking a proactive step to be green! Oh, and it also helps this power is cheaper than anywhere in the world so it's a big Win-Win for our members to be green.

About 70% of our future expansion will be in this new facility. We continue to mine all over the world looking for the best scenarios and solutions for our members. We will never put all of our eggs in one basket but we plan to make this our biggest basket over the next few years.

If you would like to see this facility please contact us, we are allowing certain members exclusive access to tour this facility. You must be a Pro Builder or higher to be considered and in the near future we will even have special offers for Master Builders to get an all expense paid trip (details inside Member's Area).

So, if this is true some time in the future some people who have shares and meet the requirements will be traveling to see the mining facility.

tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 10:15:21 PM

tmfp, I would agree with you but according to the BitClub Network site....

BitClub Network new mining operation in Reykjavik Iceland.

<snip> blurb

If you would like to see this facility please contact us, we are allowing certain members exclusive access to tour this facility. You must be a Pro Builder or higher to be considered and in the near future we will even have special offers for Master Builders to get an all expense paid trip (details inside Member's Area).

So, if this is true some time in the future some people who have shares and meet the requirements will be traveling to see the mining facility.

Sure, but my point is that there is not necessarily any connection between the ~2 Ph/s that they are claiming to have, and the value of contracts that they are selling.

Regarding qualification for visits to Iceland, this is when you see that the real focus of this operation is referral selling, not mining. To be a "Pro Builder" and get to see a few humming boxes, you have to be a pretty hard seller i.e. $10,000 per month, have 30 in your downline and a total of $50,000 in total enrollment.
This is for MLM pro's, not miners, to have a quick look at the Goose that's laying the Golden Eggs.

EndTheFed321 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2015, 06:59:50 PM

well, I was wrong the bastards are SCAMERS! Do not spend with them

for the past few days I have not have access to my Bitclub Network account so I send in a support e-mail.

Subject: HI unable to log in to my account

AND WAS ABLE TO LOG IN ON SATURDAY BUT NOW I CAN NOT.

I TRIED TO RESET MY PASSWORD BUT I GET THIS MESSAGE

Data entered is not valid.

PLEASE ADVISE,

BitClub Network
Aug 17 (2 days ago)

to me
Your account has been disabled!

You will receive an additional email in the next few days with all the
details, but you will no longer have access to BitClub Network.

We have found clear evidence of you attempting to exploit our invoicing
system and your accounts have all been flagged. We strongly recommend you
return any stolen bitcoin that you took from your actions in creating
these invoices to avoid further action.

Me:
What? All the bitcoin I used was purchased from my Circle Account that I have linked to my bank account. How could I have exploited your invoice system? I can show all transactions and prove that the Bitcoin used is not stolen. Please advise

BCN:
You were not paying with Bitcoin inside your wallet and this is the
problem, instead you were creating invoices with negative amounts and
using your credit wallet to pay for them. This was a bug that you
exploited and we have since fixed.

You probably found this by accident while trying to add credits to your
main account (lerdbaron). However, after this worked you proceeded to open
two additional accounts (tomass) and (hyepman) and have been creating fake
invoices over the past two days.

No reason to deny any of this because we can easily track the IP address
used to access each of these accounts back to you.

In total you have stolen 19.57 Bitcoin spread out over these 3 accounts
and we are 100% certain about this due to some very high end security
tracking that we have in place.

So, you have two choices...

You can either send all the Bitcoin back to us and we will re-activate
your account and pretend this didn't happen. We will keep a very close eye
on your activity but you will be given full access to your main account

Or two, you can deny this and your accounts will be terminated and we will
file a report to the authorities with the information we have to try and
collect the stolen Bitcoin. Thanks to the transparency of bitcoin there is
no denying this one.

So your choice... We hope you make the right one!

Send 19.57 Bitcoin to - 1E3cXemSthD5ykLTe7Lzj2VEqXkjkqiCxJ

Or your account will be terminated and we will begin the collection process.

Me:
what are you talking about? I only have one account and only use lerdbaron. And have sent bitcoin using the same wallet, and have not taken the 19 btc you claim out. I was adding btc to my account to get up to $3500.00 and have enough for shares in all plans. So are you trying to steel my btc? If so I will have no choice but to report you to the Authorities in my state. Please restore my account or return my initial btc.

BitClub Network
1:39 PM (22 hours ago)

to me
After further review your account is being terminated.

As you can see I was completely wrong about Bitclub Network I am 100% convinced that it is a SACAM!

Have sent an e-mail to the FBI Cyber Crimes division I don`t know how much if any btc I will be able to get back.

tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 09:25:02 PM

Sorry to read this.
I can't believe you were in the process of giving them another $3000. Shocked

I have cross posted it to the "Scam Accusation" thread that I started against BitClub Network recently, hopefully it might save anyone else getting ripped by these assholes.
Did you use a referral to sign up originally? If so, what/who?
If you have anything from your contact with them, any details, addresses etc. that you think may prove of assistance in fucking them up, please share it here..
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1152263.msg12187896#new

favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2015, 06:25:54 AM

obvious ponzi. see https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1152263.msg12190311#msg12190311 - faking user testimonials is a great indicator for a shady company. looks like OP here is was shilling hard for them

EndTheFed321 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2015, 08:00:33 AM

favdesu I was not shilling for anyone! If I had read https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1152263.msg12190311#msg12190311 -
I wold not have bothered to give them any of my btc  Angry

EndTheFed321 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2015, 02:22:43 PM

Here is the so called proof of me taking the btc.
Such liars and scumbags.

BitClub Network
4:07 AM (3 hours ago)

to me
Here is the evidence we found against you. One of the great things about
Bitcoin is the blockchain doesn't lie... But it's clear you do!

Instead of writing you an email providing you all the proof, we decided to
post the evidence on our website in public view, in hopes that someone can
help us track you down for stealing 19.57 Bitcoin (which at the time was
valued at $5,049.06).

We gave you a chance to return the stolen Bitcoin because looking at the
false invoices you created it could have been an accident and a lucky
glitch that worked in your favor.

We were prepared to give you the benefit of the doubt on this if you had
sent back the Bitcoin knowing it was not yours, but you tried to deny it
so we have put together the smoking gun for you!

You made multiple withdrawals and then started opening multiple accounts
using the same computer and IP address and you will clearly see how all of
it is easily linked to you.

Not sure why you would pull this stunt, you seemed ethical but I guess the
greed got to you so now the collection process begins

Here is your page -
BitClub Network

to me

valued at $5,049.06).

Here is your page - https://bitclubnetwork.com/fraud/1/lerdbaron.html

Feel free to share it... We will be!

Sincerely,
-BCN Support

Sincerely,
-BCN Support

Potential reward for helping in regards to a Bitcoin Theft that happened on August 17th, 2015.

The BitClub Network user who is responsible for stealing 19.57 Bitcoin is username - LERDBARON

This user found a bug in our invoicing system that allowed him to add false credits to his account and he attempted to exploit this glitch as you will see from the evidence provided below.

LERDBARON, originally signed up on January 10th and began earning daily Bitcoin from Mining Pool #1 earning a total of .80813 Bitcoin with 789 days remaining on his contract.

Below in the screen shot of his account...

https://bitclubnetwork.com/fraud/1/lerdbaron.html

Everything was going good until this member found an accidental glitch on August 16th. This glitch allowed LERDBARON to create negative invoices and mark them paid by using available funds in the credit wallet. You can see this easily with the negative amounts in the table below for .9937.

He was able to do this 9 times and request 4 withdrawals that were paid to his Bitcoin address - 1D4RC3FGNX3mx5RvNwBqHZtKiwog7a39Rj - which you will see on the blockchain all payments made on the same day.

The total Bitcoin stolen so far is 8.343 BTC...

This was the first time anyone had discovered this glitch, up to this point our system had always been blocking negative invoice amounts but with an update to the invoicing system just 3 days prior to this happening we changed a setting that only checked to make sure invoices were not 0. In other words it was no longer checking for negative balances and this was likely a total fluke that happened on accident.

But greed proved to be too much for LERDBARON because if you look at the very bottom transaction shown on the page above, you will see an amount of 0.8 BTC sent to username - TOMASS.

This is an odd transaction because this user is not sponsored by LERDBARON nor is the user anywhere in LERDBARON's tree. So why would someone send Bitcoin to another user that is in a completely different organization and will not have any benefit for doing so? hmmmm lets take a look!

It turns out TOMASS was a phoney account created on Aug 16th using the exact same IP address that LERDBARON was using. So this was created and funded by LERDBARON. I guess because the user was in a different tree he thought we wouldn't notice it?

Here is the back office for user TOMASS...

As you can see the first transaction on the account came from LERDBARON in the amount of .8 BTC... He wasted no time in activating the account by paying $99 membership from the original stolen funds in LERDBARON's account. After the account was activated, he checked to make sure withdrawals would be paid by testing 3 transactions... One for .04, another for .3. and another for .08.

These were paid to the this Bitcoin address - 1FDcTCX7azfHuYgtwoXAWkfQBrmubJgLQj - as you can see this was a brand new wallet and these were the first transactions in the account.

Even better... Take a look at LERDBARON's bitcoin address above (1D4RC3FGNX3mx5RvNwBqHZtKiwog7a39Rj) you will see this in the 3rd transaction where he sends .34 Bitcoin from this wallet to his other wallet. You can easily see both sides of this transaction from the two links provided, and here is a screen shot

It may have been harder to find this conncetion but this was no mastermind doing this... This was just a lucky guy who found a glitch and figured he could get away with it, and honestly this is why our whole society needs the blockchain in the first place, to prevent stuff like this!

We have a saying we use often now... The BlockChain doesn't lie, people do!

Anyway, lets keep going because it continues to get deeper for this guy and he keeps stealing.

Total Bitcoin TOMASS has stolen = 2.3038 BTC

Total so far on both accounts = 10.646 BTC

Now at this point he decides to enroll a new person because it might be getting suspicious doing all these transactions in 1 day. So TOMASS enrolls username HYEPMAN... I think he probably meant hypeman, but who has time to spell check when there is Bitcoin to be stolen. So he creates another phony account using the same exact IP address for the 3rd time!

Below is a screen shot of the new account... You can clearly see how they were initially funded from TOMASS in the amount of .485 BTC (just enough to pay for the $99 membership). This guy wastes no time in doing the exact same thing by creating negative invoices and then withdrawing the coin racking up another 3.762 in stolen Bitcoin.

Bringing the grand total to 14.40 Bitcoin

Here is the Bitcoin address that HYEPMAN was using - 1JefaDwtSEr7RmA4dBdmZYJ5EAcKyD7a6Q and you will see again all the payments being made by us... The funds go into here, and then quickly go right back to the original LERDBARON account and you can track this easily on both sides.

This guy was not hard to catch, but he actually opened 5 more accounts and tried to do the same thing on each. He did get a few more withdrawals taking the total to 19.57 Bitcoin, but it could have been a lot worse. All this happened within a short 24 hours. Of course this guy continues to deny it even after seeing how easy it was to track his actions on the Blockchain.

He is even trying to say we scammed him and is actually threatening to go to the authorities if we don't give him back his initial mining pool funds back... We hope he does try it because we may end up getting our stolen Bitcoin back when they see how obvious it is.

On a serious note... This person has stolen over $5,000 from us and we want it back!

If you have any information please contact us,

support@bitclubnetork.com

Here is my one and only account

Date: 4/4/2015 10:56
To: 1EAdZqH5S4e6AgeqNg4TNeU8LsaZudPrPP (own address, label: BitClub Network)
Credit: 0.13994000 BTC
Net amount: +0.13994000 BTC
Transaction ID: 521edf0c07a61890d59ca2ad0a2350978aced6df55c694a8400ae40b1efb411f-000

davearss@gmail.com

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 09:55:48 AM

So, I am currently in "negotiations" thru their "Support" Page to attempt to cancel my purchase, and will post on the effort.

I will say that they allege the Ledbaron situation was Theft.

Also, the support agent goes without name.

No Physical address listed for their Agent of Record, any insight or dirt appreciated.

If there are any "victims" interested in a Mass/Class Action Suite pls call or email me.

Thanks.

davearss

davearss@gmail.com

Here is the so called proof of me taking the btc.
Such liars and scumbags.

BitClub Network

to me

valued at $5,049.06).

Here is your page -
BitClub Network

to me

valued at $5,049.06).

Here is your page - https://bitclubnetwork.com/fraud/1/lerdbaron.html

Sincerely,
-BCN Support

Sincerely,
-BCN Support

Potential reward for helping in regards to a Bitcoin Theft that happened on August 17th, 2015.

The BitClub Network user who is responsible for stealing 19.57 Bitcoin is username - LERDBARON

This user found a bug in our invoicing system that allowed him to add false credits to his account and he attempted to exploit this glitch as you will see from the evidence provided below.

LERDBARON, originally signed up on January 10th and began earning daily Bitcoin from Mining Pool #1 earning a total of .80813 Bitcoin with 789 days remaining on his contract.

Below in the screen shot of his account...

https://bitclubnetwork.com/fraud/1/lerdbaron.html

Everything was going good until this member found an accidental glitch on August 16th. This glitch allowed LERDBARON to create negative invoices and mark them paid by using available funds in the credit wallet. You can see this easily with the negative amounts in the table below for .9937.

He was able to do this 9 times and request 4 withdrawals that were paid to his Bitcoin address - 1D4RC3FGNX3mx5RvNwBqHZtKiwog7a39Rj - which you will see on the blockchain all payments made on the same day.

The total Bitcoin stolen so far is 8.343 BTC...

This was the first time anyone had discovered this glitch, up to this point our system had always been blocking negative invoice amounts but with an update to the invoicing system just 3 days prior to this happening we changed a setting that only checked to make sure invoices were not 0. In other words it was no longer checking for negative balances and this was likely a total fluke that happened on accident.

But greed proved to be too much for LERDBARON because if you look at the very bottom transaction shown on the page above, you will see an amount of 0.8 BTC sent to username - TOMASS.

This is an odd transaction because this user is not sponsored by LERDBARON nor is the user anywhere in LERDBARON's tree. So why would someone send Bitcoin to another user that is in a completely different organization and will not have any benefit for doing so? hmmmm lets take a look!

It turns out TOMASS was a phoney account created on Aug 16th using the exact same IP address that LERDBARON was using. So this was created and funded by LERDBARON. I guess because the user was in a different tree he thought we wouldn't notice it?

Here is the back office for user TOMASS...

As you can see the first transaction on the account came from LERDBARON in the amount of .8 BTC... He wasted no time in activating the account by paying $99 membership from the original stolen funds in LERDBARON's account. After the account was activated, he checked to make sure withdrawals would be paid by testing 3 transactions... One for .04, another for .3. and another for .08.

These were paid to the this Bitcoin address - 1FDcTCX7azfHuYgtwoXAWkfQBrmubJgLQj - as you can see this was a brand new wallet and these were the first transactions in the account.

Even better... Take a look at LERDBARON's bitcoin address above (1D4RC3FGNX3mx5RvNwBqHZtKiwog7a39Rj) you will see this in the 3rd transaction where he sends .34 Bitcoin from this wallet to his other wallet. You can easily see both sides of this transaction from the two links provided, and here is a screen shot

It may have been harder to find this conncetion but this was no mastermind doing this... This was just a lucky guy who found a glitch and figured he could get away with it, and honestly this is why our whole society needs the blockchain in the first place, to prevent stuff like this!

We have a saying we use often now... The BlockChain doesn't lie, people do!

Anyway, lets keep going because it continues to get deeper for this guy and he keeps stealing.

Total Bitcoin TOMASS has stolen = 2.3038 BTC

Total so far on both accounts = 10.646 BTC

Now at this point he decides to enroll a new person because it might be getting suspicious doing all these transactions in 1 day. So TOMASS enrolls username HYEPMAN... I think he probably meant hypeman, but who has time to spell check when there is Bitcoin to be stolen. So he creates another phony account using the same exact IP address for the 3rd time!

Below is a screen shot of the new account... You can clearly see how they were initially funded from TOMASS in the amount of .485 BTC (just enough to pay for the $99 membership). This guy wastes no time in doing the exact same thing by creating negative invoices and then withdrawing the coin racking up another 3.762 in stolen Bitcoin.

Bringing the grand total to 14.40 Bitcoin

Here is the Bitcoin address that HYEPMAN was using - 1JefaDwtSEr7RmA4dBdmZYJ5EAcKyD7a6Q and you will see again all the payments being made by us... The funds go into here, and then quickly go right back to the original LERDBARON account and you can track this easily on both sides.

This guy was not hard to catch, but he actually opened 5 more accounts and tried to do the same thing on each. He did get a few more withdrawals taking the total to 19.57 Bitcoin, but it could have been a lot worse. All this happened within a short 24 hours. Of course this guy continues to deny it even after seeing how easy it was to track his actions on the Blockchain.

He is even trying to say we scammed him and is actually threatening to go to the authorities if we don't give him back his initial mining pool funds back... We hope he does try it because we may end up getting our stolen Bitcoin back when they see how obvious it is.

On a serious note... This person has stolen over $5,000 from us and we want it back!

If you have any information please contact us,

support@bitclubnetork.com

Here is my one and only account

Date: 4/4/2015 10:56
To: 1EAdZqH5S4e6AgeqNg4TNeU8LsaZudPrPP (own address, label: BitClub Network)
Credit: 0.13994000 BTC
Net amount: +0.13994000 BTC
Transaction ID: 521edf0c07a61890d59ca2ad0a2350978aced6df55c694a8400ae40b1efb411f-000

tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 10:07:24 AM

Will be interested to follow your progress.
I'd be wary of posting too much detail regarding your account, as these type of operations have a tendency to ignore difficult customers and, as you are finding out, it's hard to actually pin down who you are dealing with.

I have put together my overview of BCN here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1152263.0
Anything you feel comfortable sharing will probably get more reaction there, or you can PM if you think I can be of any help.
Good Luck, you'll need it.

fxinoz

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 09:15:53 AM

Hahaha you absolute misinformed idiot. BitClubNetwork is totally legitimate and very much alive and delivering what they promise. The mining is real and can be verified by a third party, the best one of all, the BlockChain. Since August 2015, I have built a team of 300 who are all happy campers and many of them passive as well so BitClub is definitely not a money game or Ponzi.

Re: your complaint below, I tend to favour the answer BitClubNetwork sent to you in the replies hahaha. They were probably right.

I know this post is months old but it was brought to my attention by one of my BitClubNetwork prospects doing due diligence because he was considering joining me in the venture. After explaining the fiasco Re: this post, he promptly joined my team and bought a founder's position.

To any of you doubting Thomas's out there, I challenge you to come up with some sort of feasible evidence that BitClubNetwork is a scam. Quite the opposite, in fact we are currently #5 or 6 biggest mining company in the world and climbing the ladder rapidly.

IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE TO BE CONSIDERED FOR A POSITION IN MY TEAM, PM ME TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT :-) :-)

for the past few days I have not have access to my Bitclub Network account so I send in a support e-mail.

PLEASE ADVISE,

BitClub Network
Aug 17 (2 days ago)

to me

Me:
What? All the bitcoin I used was purchased from my Circle Account that I have linked to my bank account. How could I have exploited your invoice system? I can show all transactions and prove that the Bitcoin used is not stolen. Please advise

BCN:

no denying this one.

Me:
what are you talking about? I only have one account and only use lerdbaron. And have sent bitcoin using the same wallet, and have not taken the 19 btc you claim out. I was adding btc to my account to get up to $3500.00 and have enough for shares in all plans. So are you trying to steel my btc? If so I will have no choice but to report you to the Authorities in my state. Please restore my account or return my initial btc.

BitClub Network

to me

As you can see I was completely wrong about Bitclub Network I am 100% convinced that it is a SACAM!

Have sent an e-mail to the FBI Cyber Crimes division I don`t know how much if any btc I will be able to get back.
EndTheFed321 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2016, 11:58:57 PM

Hahaha you absolute misinformed idiot. BitClubNetwork is totally legitimate and very much alive and delivering what they promise. The mining is real and can be verified by a third party, the best one of all, the BlockChain. Since August 2015, I have built a team of 300 who are all happy campers and many of them passive as well so BitClub is definitely not a money game or Ponzi.

Re: your complaint below, I tend to favour the answer BitClubNetwork sent to you in the replies hahaha. They were probably right.

I know this post is months old but it was brought to my attention by one of my BitClubNetwork prospects doing due diligence because he was considering joining me in the venture. After explaining the fiasco Re: this post, he promptly joined my team and bought a founder's position.

To any of you doubting Thomas's out there, I challenge you to come up with some sort of feasible evidence that BitClubNetwork is a scam. Quite the opposite, in fact we are currently #5 or 6 biggest mining company in the world and climbing the ladder rapidly.

IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE TO BE CONSIDERED FOR A POSITION IN MY TEAM, PM ME TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT :-) :-)

PLEASE ADVISE,

BitClub Network
Aug 17 (2 days ago)

to me

Me:

BCN:

no denying this one.

Me:

BitClub Network

to me

WOW, so if this f$#@*& SCAM was legit why would Bitclubnetwork stop doing business in the USA?
BitClub Network abandon USA, could it be that your legit company be on the run from Regulators?

Read all about it here

http://behindmlm.com/companies/bitclub-network/bitclub-network-abandon-us-on-the-run-from-regulators/#more-28752

Now who is the absolute misinformed idiot?? Hahaha indeed  Grin

tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 10:30:53 AM

<snip BCN bullshit >

WOW, so if this f$#@*& SCAM was legit why would Bitclubnetwork stop doing business in the USA?
BitClub Network abandon USA, could it be that your legit company be on the run from Regulators?

Read all about it here

http://behindmlm.com/companies/bitclub-network/bitclub-network-abandon-us-on-the-run-from-regulators/#more-28752

Now who is the absolute misinformed idiot?? Hahaha indeed  Grin

Ignore the driveby parasite mate.
I'd like to be a fly on the wall when the Day Comes and our Aussie friend has to explain to his 300 suckers where the moneeeez went....

EndTheFed321 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2016, 05:21:31 PM

tmfp, yup you are correct. The day will come when justice will prevail. I only hope to see them go to jail  Grin

bitcoinpete

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 12:52:37 AM

did it just die?

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 07:52:14 AM
Last edit: June 22, 2016, 08:03:16 AM by tmfp

There are occasional referral shill posts made on this dead thread which are deleted as spam.
 I started a thread documenting BCN from a skeptical point of view, which I update on an ongoing basis with information I receive from disillusioned members and other sources, which you may find helpful.

The Tl,dr is basically

MLM comes to Bitcoin, in the shape of a possibly Romanian based pyramid scheme which is heavily promoted in conventional MLM style by an assortment of professional pimps with a long history of pumping crap schemes for referral commissions.

Large numbers of contracts are sold with the sales pitch of "Don't miss out on the new thing, Bitcoin, give us your money and get rich".

BitClubPool is started and mining is being done. It is assumed that the equipment has been bought from the $m's raised from non crypto savvy "investors".

Many grand promises are made including the launch of Clubcoin, merchant acceptance, ATM's, future purchase of cutting edge technology etc. none of which have materialized.

MLM schemes heavily use social media to reach gullible noobs and also take advantage of the "delete" button when awkward questions are asked, but direct feedback indicates plummeting ROI's for the locked in investors.

BCN withdraws from the US market, probably because of the threat of legal action for unregistered securities offerings being brought against the identifiably US based promoters.

BCP stats indicate around 40 P/hs of mining (including that for third parties) being done and yielding an average of around 4 blocks per day.
100 BTC is no chump change, but after overhead and the huge cost of the referral matrix, taking into account the unlimited number of contract sales that have been made and the approach of the halving, it's my view that Bitclub Network resembles a huge fraction activity Ponzi scheme which benefits only those "on the inside" receiving huge and ongoing referral commissions at the top of the matrix tree, and is unsustainable in the longer term when the locked in 2/3 year long contracts will become worthless.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: