Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:32:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: America: big egos, bad attitudes, no brains  (Read 595 times)
toddtervy (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2015, 08:47:24 PM

There's a story about Cassius Clay which pretty much sums up what americans attitudes are really like.  You all can guess or look up what I'm talking about.   It seems like stupidity has more and more become the most common defining trait of the american people.

Get off my c@ck !
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 09:03:38 PM

I don't like America, but you're making too many threads

Looking for a signature campaign.
Possum577

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2015, 01:32:48 AM

Ha, hypocrisy. Nothing says big ego, bad attitude, and no brains more than some one passing judgement on an entire country of people based on the comments or actions of one person - a boxer - who got his head bashed in and bashed others heads in for a living.

Care to apply an critical thought (brains), constructive discussion (attitude), or self humility (ego) in your bold claims?

Please don't talk shit if you can't back it up with fact and logic or at least demonstrate that you embody the qualities you blindly accuse others of lacking.

Cheers, mate.

Beliathon

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2015, 02:17:33 AM

I don't like America, but you're making too many threads
Your problem is that you don't have OP on ignore yet.

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 11:20:25 AM

There's a story about Cassius Clay which pretty much sums up what americans attitudes are really like.  You all can guess or look up what I'm talking about.   It seems like stupidity has more and more become the most common defining trait of the american people.

It's a horrible attitude.  I don't think you should base all people becuse of race, religion, region, etc.   There are good and bad people.... none of the previous things will let you know if someone is good or bad.

I suggest opening your mind look into positives about people and how differences in  culture can be a great learning experience.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 01:39:13 PM

I think that we should not generalize people and rate them according to religion, race, nationality etc.
I personally know some very good American people, as well as some very good people in other countries, regardless of their race, nationality, etc.
I also know some very bad American people, as well as some very bad people in other countries, regardless of their race, nationality, etc.
People should be judged by their character and not by race or nation.
You can't choose your nationality or race, but you can choose what kind of person you will become.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
ridery99

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 03:20:43 PM

Americans used to be able to go to the moon, now they only want legalize sodomy and drugs. USA is declining so fast  Smiley
Manic Street Preacher

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 03:23:26 PM

What story is that?

Americans used to be able to go to the moon, now they only want legalize sodomy and drugs. USA is declining so fast  Smiley

Bumsex has been legal for years, and they're not moving fast enough on legalizing drugs.
MakingMoneyHoney

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 04:09:42 PM

For some reason the government wants it's citizens to be idiots, most likely to control them. In some ways you can't blame them. People are just being brought up to be idiots. Luckily I was on the fringe and some really good teachers, got skipped in classes and took AP classes.

But I know of a girl who while going through school had these assignments... She was supposed to write for them and turn it in. Her parents, on the ball, noticed she didn't know anything about grammar, how to write a complete sentence, things like tenses of verbs, etc. These things were not graded and not taught. The parents asked the teachers, she needs to be able to write a clear sentence, why are you not teaching the children how to? They said they will another year, that's another grade's issues. (By the way, they never did as the years went by, in this case the parents did)

Grammar/English is the building block you need to have good conversations, write papers and discuss things intellectually. Ever wonder why so many kids have horrible spelling? Yes, it is because they're texting shortcuts. List of Shortcut/Codes. But I am so sure they were never taught how to write correctly.

Yes, they could learn if they wanted to, but the brainwashing of the school system gets them so young. You know that it is easier to learn another language when you're young. I remember learning English and some Spanish when I was in 3rd grade or lower. These children are having their education withheld until they are old enough it will be more difficult to learn when/if they do care to try.

In this case the parents were smart, looking out for their child. But how many children grew up, got fine grades (because the teachers didn't care about grammar to grade that part), had parents thinking the school was covering it, and just never learned it?

Yes, there is blame for the parents not being a part of their child's life, though I believe this is being orchestrated too. Either way, you cannot generalize every single person as stupid in a country full of stupid people. Some smart people do slip through the cracks.
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 04:34:18 PM

toddtervy: big egos, bad attitudes, no brains

Smiley

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌