Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:39:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to share development idea securely?  (Read 696 times)
ScevolaDendera (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 10:07:31 PM

What if i got some BTC related project on mind and that i need to talk about it only with people who are worth?
Where to find some trustable devs?
How to make sure that nobody steals the idea?
Where to begin with?
cashtraderuk

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 10:21:46 PM

If you live in the UK before talking to others about your idea you need to get them to sign a Non-disclosure agreement. Link below for further info.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/non-disclosure-agreements

I've no idea what the US use, but it will be something similar you will need to do some research before discussing your ideas. 
ScevolaDendera (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 10:24:46 PM

If you live in the UK before talking to others about your idea you need to get them to sign a Non-disclosure agreement. Link below for further info.

I've no idea what the US use, but it will be something similar you will need to do some research before discussing your ideas. 

I am nowhere near US. and this place got no such laws & regulation to secure anything.
Sourgummies

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 10:34:22 PM

Depending on the location you might look to a nearby country to set up your shop. No sense going at something and have some one come in and take the credit and product out from under you.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 12:35:42 AM

I am nowhere near US. and this place got no such laws & regulation to secure anything.

NDA's do secure things very well.  They can be in multiple countries if written right.  But if you pick someone bad yes... they might break NDA.

So pick well known trusted people.   But US,UK,China, etc all follow NDA's.
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 6705

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2015, 12:55:52 AM

If you are really paranoid, you should use encryption to encrypt all of your communications so that people who hack whatever communication medium you are using (e.g. pms, skype) don't know what you are talking about. That is good for security in general when dealing with sensitive information.

Greed Dev

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 01:26:32 AM

scevoladendera: do drop a comment over there.. i definatly would like to talk to you

Yo!

YOBITAFE3A5A267F68B67B99378GE

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
coinableS
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1179

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2015, 01:35:08 AM

You can PM me if you'd like to discuss. I have no need to steal anyone's ideas. Or you can just post your idea in the Project Development section and see what people get back to with. That's what I do. Maybe I'm too trusting but I don't think there are that many snakes here that would steal your idea, most people here are helpful and just want to see bitcoin succeed.

ikydesu

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2015, 05:56:58 AM

What if i got some BTC related project on mind and that i need to talk about it only with people who are worth?
Where to find some trustable devs?
How to make sure that nobody steals the idea?
Where to begin with?

On Project Development section, you can find a lot developer there, i personally jump in to one of their project, and they just want to make a better bitcoin project for bitcoiners Cheesy
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 06:15:35 AM

mett people that you trust like your friends, do you have friends right? if not you can use telegram it's pretty safe and none can steal your idea there minus the guy at which you are telling it

i prefer the browser based version
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: