Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:16:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DONT BE SCAMMED BY A LENDER THIS WAY  (Read 1651 times)
goldkey0070 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 01:23:35 PM

ONE DAY I PASSED BY THE LOAN SECTION IN BITCOINTALK.I WONDERED WHAT IT WAS ABOUT AND I KEPT  NOTICING  A TRUST SYMBOL NEXT TO MY NAME THAT SAID 0+.SO I DECIDED TO GO AHEAD AND TAKE A LOOK.FROM WHAT I GATHERED
EITHER IT IS FOR PEOPLE THAT WANT TO SELL THERE STUFF LIKE A PAWN SHOP OR THESE PEOPLE ARE LOAN SHARKS.I HAVE MADE FIENDS IN ALL SECTIONS OF BITCOINTALK EXCEPT THIS ONE. I WAS BORED  AND DECIDED TO READ SOME OF THE POSTS .SOME WERE SELLING OTHER BTCTALK ACCOUNTS,OTHERS WERE BEGGING AT ONE POINT, SOME GAMBLERS . BASICALLY IS WAS THE SLEAZY SIDE OF THE FORUM KIND OF LIKE WHEN YOU MADE THAT WRONG TURN AND YOU'RE IN NO WHERES LAND WITH PROSTITUTES SURROUNDING YOUR CAR. I PULLED MY CAR OVER AND I ASKED THE GUY STANDING ON THE SIDE OF THE POST  NAMED SUBSTRATA, SO IF I GET A LOAN AND PAY BACK DO I GET POINTS DOWN WHERE IT SAYS TRUST??  SURE HE SAID HOW MUCH YOU LOOKING FOR.....AT THAT MOMENT I FELT LIKE I WAS DOING A DRUG DEAL , I KNEW SOMETHING WAS OFF BUT I  WAS CURIOUS SO I JUST BLURTED OUT 500,000 SATOSHI HE SAID WITH YOUR RECORD THERE IS NO COLLATERAL. I WONDERED WHAT RECORD HE WAS REFERRING TOO  AND WOW JUST GIVE ME 500,000.  SO I SAID I WILL PAY BACK .01 DOUBLE OF WHAT HE OFFED IN 3 DAYS. I SAID 3 DAYS CAUSE I THOUGHT IS WAS A NORMAL AMOUNT OF TIME. I REALLY DIDN'T NEED THE MONEY AND I WAS WILLING TO PAY 500,000 SATOSHI FOR A POSITIVE MARK BY MY NAME , I FELT GOOD ABOUT IT AND WENT TO SLEEP. THE NEXT DAY I SIGNED IN AND NOTICED IN RED ON MY SCREEN I WAS BANNED FOR 30 DAYS FROM POSTING AND MESSAGING BUT I COULD STILL READ POSTS WHICH I THOUGHT WAS WEIRD. IT SAID I HAD IN SUBSTANTIAL POSTS WITH MY SIG CAMPAIGN!  NOW MY SIG CAMPAIGN WAS NONE I JUST HAD MY FRIENDS ADVERTISEMENT THERE TO HELP HIM OUT FOR FREE I THEN NOTICED I WAS GETTING BAD TRUST POINTS FROM PEOPLE I DIDN'T KNOW. IT WASN'T EVEN THREE DAYS YET SO IT COULDN'T BE FROM THAT RIGHT....WRONG !! THE WHOLE THING WAS A SET UP FROM THE BEGINNING THEY WANTED THEIR MONEY PLUS LATE FEES ON TOP AND SINCE I WAS BANNED FOR 30 DAYS I NEED TO CONTACT THIS GUY. I TRIED MAKING ANOTHER ACCOUNT BUT MY IP ADDRESS FORBID IT. THE GUY HAD NO OTHER CONTACT INFO IN HIS PROFILE SO ALL I DID WAS WAIT UNTIL THE 30 DAYS WERE UP.YESTERDAY WAS THAT DAY. I TOLD THE GUY WHAT HAPPENED AND WANTED TO PAY HIM BACK BUT I ASKED HIM ABOUT THE OTHER PEOPLE SAYING I OWE THEM MONEY,HE SAID ONCE I PAID THE LATE FEES WITH THE LOAN THAT WOULD ALL COME OFF SO A 500,000 SATOSHI LOAN IS NOW.05 I FELT LIKE I WAS ROBBED ON THAT SAME STREET CORNER I GUESS THE CLOSEST WAS TO SAY IT IS I WAS DERAILED ON A COMPUTER IN BITCOINTALK AND IF I DIDN'T PAY THE REMARKS WOULD KEEP COMING AND SO THEY HAVE BEEN .I REFUSE TO PAY BECAUSE I THINK ONE OF THE MODERATORS IS INVOLVED IN THIS SCAM AND I WILL KEEP THERE LOUSEY 500,000 SATOSHI FOR PAYBACK FOR HAVING TO CREATE ANOTHER ACCOUNT IF I CAN BECAUSE NOW I KNOW MODERATORS ARE INVOLVED. I DON'T KNOW HOW LONG THIS POST WILL STAY UP SO I HAVE MADE COPIES AND WILL KEEP POSTING EVERY TIME THEY TAKE DOWN GOOD LUCK TO ALL  DON'T BE SUCKED INTO  SCAMS LIKE I WAS.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 01:39:33 PM

This post has me interested.
Before going much further I would like to see some transaction log history of the loan and if it was posted for public knowledge.
This is a big accusation against Substrata and i don't want to take anyones side, just don't like seeing people getting burned either.
Post the loan tx and bct logs so we know what were dealing with.
Somekindabitcoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 01:41:17 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2015, 02:04:31 PM by Somekindabitcoin

Why, but seriously why is it writed with capslock? I really want to read it but I can't. If you want to be serious just rewrite it to normal text. I know, you are angry but try to control your emotions.
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 01:42:31 PM

This post has me interested.
Before going much further I would like to see some transaction log history of the loan and if it was posted for public knowledge.
This is a big accusation against Substrata and i don't want to take anyones side, just don't like seeing people getting burned either.
Post the loan tx and bct logs so we know what were dealing with.

no, take a read at this and start laughing. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1128844.msg11923904#msg11923904

this guy is delusional and is accusing me of paying off the mods to ban him or something. he was actually banned for insubstantial, spammy posts. also, exactly what are you accusing me of scamming you for? im actually laughing right now at how delusional you are with the victim complex and everything.

edit

in fact let me fill you in because i have some time.
https://blockchain.info/tx-index/c8b3ff338722f309102d7954ae9601322a6325da7028231fe9bb7ecbf666ba35

tx of loan sent
a quote of his loan request because he deleted ALL his posts in my thread (lmao) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1083166.msg11599996#msg11599996

repayment address conveniently linked to blockchain for your convenience: https://blockchain.info/address/14WwXKA1yWk7u5odEBdHY4ZYwSNJRhRhrt

not a single repayment or transaction of 0.01 to that address; i kept it unused for quite a while until i was 100% sure he wouldnt repay.

Why, but seriously why is it writed with capslock? I really want to read it but I can't. I fyou want to be serious just rewrite it to normal text. I know, you are angry but try to control your emotions.

im 85% sure hes just trolling at this point, accusing the mods of  conspiracy against him over nothing? really now.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 01:50:46 PM

You really need to do a better job of formatting and the correct use of lower case letters.

If you repay the agreed upon amount then I would remove my negative rating against you, and I would not doubt that others would do the same.

I don't understand what you getting banned has to do with you not being able to repay though.
subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 01:52:00 PM

I don't understand what you getting banned has to do with you not being able to repay though.

i tried to get that point across too, but you know, victim complex.

ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 01:55:29 PM

Yep it's right here:
I need a .005 loan
 personal loan "im short"
will pay back .01
sunday
no collateral
my btc address is  3JhE3sGxB4LuNF1HfLup7CwRRThZyKtQBK

accepted, will send in a few moments.
repayment address: 14WwXKA1yWk7u5odEBdHY4ZYwSNJRhRhrt (edit)
amount to be repaid: 0.01 BTC
repayment by: June 14th
tx: https://blockchain.info/tx-index/c8b3ff338722f309102d7954ae9601322a6325da7028231fe9bb7ecbf666ba35

literally 0 funds after this, locking for a few days until several loans are repaid.
I was hoping you would see this post Substrata so we got both sides.

Edit: Also found this as the next post:
goldkey0070 is late in repaying his/her loan, negative feedback will be stay until the loan is repaid in full with a 10% late fee. (total to be repaid 0.011)

edit: last online: today, no messages to update after i sent a message, assuming goldkey0070 has scammed. leaving negative feedback on this guy would be appreciated.
@Substrata, thats a huge late fee being charged, that's a bit steep. Your move goldkey0070.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 01:57:38 PM

It looks like that the OP of your lending thread says that the max late fee would be 200% of the original repayment amount.

I also know that a common collection strategy is to negotiate and/or wave all or some late fees. I would think the chances of you recovering the loan would increase if you were willing to reduce the late charges.

I also don't see where the OP agreed to pay late charges nor do I see where he acknowledged your late fee policy.   
subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 02:02:32 PM

It looks like that the OP of your lending thread says that the max late fee would be 200% of the original repayment amount.

I also know that a common collection strategy is to negotiate and/or wave all or some late fees. I would think the chances of you recovering the loan would increase if you were willing to reduce the late charges.

I also don't see where the OP agreed to pay late charges nor do I see where he acknowledged your late fee policy.  

true, i did put some arbitrary numbers in there, and didnt think to really change it since my thread gets very little traffic; ill change it in a second i suppose. however, it was goldkey0070 that proposed the loan terms (0.005 loan, 0.01 repayment) .

i really doubt he has any intention to repay anyways, but ill settle for the original agreement of a 0.01 repayment, the original address is still valid.

i assumed people would read the op and agree to these terms when taking out a loan, but thanks for pointing that out, ill be sure to keep that in mind for the future.

-

goldkey0070 is late in repaying his/her loan, negative feedback will be stay until the loan is repaid in full with a 10% late fee. (total to be repaid 0.011)

edit: last online: today, no messages to update after i sent a message, assuming goldkey0070 has scammed. leaving negative feedback on this guy would be appreciated.
@Substrata, thats a huge late fee being charged, that's a bit steep. Your move goldkey0070.

didnt know it was that steep a fee, im just going to do away with late fees, its a hassle to keep track of anyways.

goldkey0070 (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 06:00:50 PM

Why, but seriously why is it writed with capslock? I really want to read it but I can't. If you want to be serious just rewrite it to normal text. I know, you are angry but try to control your emotions.
  It was written in caps because i'm very sick and i cant see that well so i couldn't type it in lower caps
goldkey0070 (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 06:10:21 PM

i tried to talk with him this morning but he blew me off  and said all the negative comments would go away once i payed  the "- 8" and its my fault the he had no other way to contact him  and said i could have made another account which i tried even with tor...the point is i have -8 of trust over 500,000 satoshi. i believe he knew i own several websites bitcoin related including a xapo faucet and thought he could get as much as he could out of me..the thing is i never really needed the loan i was just trying to get trust points because i was bored. 
goldkey0070 (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 06:29:47 PM

if you look at the dates on the blockchain  the 12th and the day he added the negative feedback  and the interest i was on 15th the full 3 days was not even up, Substrata ,you can laugh and pretend its funny but in your stomach i know it feels like a rollercoaster because i've called you out. if not then why so much -8  i mean it's 50 cents .  so let me ask you how much is it going to cost me know to get rid of your -8 you have put on my profile and no we are talking about this in public so dont ask again
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 06:36:44 PM

People have scammed for less then a dollar on here. If you want to do what is morally right then you should pay him what you agreed to pay him and apologize for being late. I will stick to my word of removing my negative trust if you do (I also believe others will follow) however your trust is not what you should be primarily worried about now. You should make the situation right.
Somekindabitcoin

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 06:38:27 PM

if you look at the dates on the blockchain  the 12th and the day he added the negative feedback  and the interest i was on 15th the full 3 days was not even up, Substrata ,you can laugh and pretend its funny but in your stomach i know it feels like a rollercoaster because i've called you out. if not then why so much -8  i mean it's 50 cents .  so let me ask you how much is it going to cost me know to get rid of your -8 you have put on my profile and no we are talking about this in public so dont ask again

You won't get it away after this. You've got defsult -ve from multiple users so it will be hard to get it away even if you repay it. Hope it will go well for you and for your lender.
goldkey0070 (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 06:40:25 PM

as you can see here he is now making false conversations that never happened  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1128844.msg11923904#msg11923904

goldkey0070 (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 06:45:49 PM

People have scammed for less then a dollar on here. If you want to do what is morally right then you should pay him what you agreed to pay him and apologize for being late. I will stick to my word of removing my negative trust if you do (I also believe others will follow) however your trust is not what you should be primarily worried about now. You should make the situation right.
I have asked him what exactly do i owe him now to try and resolve the problem because now i have no clue considering all the other people that are claiming i owe them or defaulted on a loan with them,  i think you are one of them too but i would have to check. i also want it all in public so other people can see what to expect  . as you can see another person is saying i defaulted on a loan  that happened today.  . the thing is they own a lot off accounts with high status so they can write whatever they want
goldkey0070 (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 06:48:11 PM

if you look at the dates on the blockchain  the 12th and the day he added the negative feedback  and the interest i was on 15th the full 3 days was not even up, Substrata ,you can laugh and pretend its funny but in your stomach i know it feels like a rollercoaster because i've called you out. if not then why so much -8  i mean it's 50 cents .  so let me ask you how much is it going to cost me know to get rid of your -8 you have put on my profile and no we are talking about this in public so dont ask again

You won't get it away after this. You've got default -ve from multiple users so it will be hard to get it away even if you repay it. Hope it will go well for you and for your lender.
so even if i payed this guy all his buddies that wrote i defaulted on a loan with them will stay is what your saying???  i wonder if they expected me to pay them to take off there comments as well
Somekindabitcoin

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 06:56:03 PM

You won't get it away after this. You've got default -ve from multiple users so it will be hard to get it away even if you repay it. Hope it will go well for you and for your lender.
so even if i payed this guy all his buddies that wrote i defaulted on a loan with them will stay is what your saying???  i wonder if they expected me to pay them to take off there comments as well

No, not this. If they are honest they will remove it, but it can take long. Trusted members here are very busy and often slow.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 07:03:10 PM

I don't think you understand how Trust works. You have other negatives because of your loan default with substrata, not that you defaulted on those that also left you negatives.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
goldkey0070 (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 07:20:37 PM

I don't think you understand how Trust works. You have other negatives because of your loan default with substrata, not that you defaulted on those that also left you negatives.
Damn this guy. Hope you got a good laugh out of this. I did. Anyway, why not archive the thread with archive.com/web? Much easier and you won't have to deal with people saying you created fake screenshots. Tongue

i think you mean archive.is buddy, that website you provided links me to some domain purchasing service. also, i couldnt archive the thread because he deleted the posts before i decided to make this thread, which was right after he sent me the second pm (in all caps of course, nothing less.) and i just wanted to see him angrier with the inevitable addition of more negative trust.

Hope you got a good laugh out of this.

you dont even know
This is what i mean if i owe one person and i'm late that doesn't give anyone the right that is not part of the deal to leave negative remarks as you can see here he admits it and trying to fake something to try and make me mad or cover him self...  i don't really feel mad i just feel stupid for thinking people are as trustworthy as i am..lesson learned
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: