Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 04:17:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best-Kept Secret of the Medical Industry  (Read 1884 times)
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1365

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 03:29:26 PM

Has anyone heard of hypochlorous acid? Google "hypochlorous acid and the immune system." It's been know about for over a hundred years.

It seems that hypochlorous acid is a common substance used by the immune system in a person's body to destroy pathogens. As I understand it, white blood cells surround a pathogen, excrete hypochlorous acid onto the pathogen, and the hypochlorous acid causes the membrane of the pathogen to burst, thereby killing the pathogen.

Where can you get hypochlorous acid? You can make it by throwing standard "pool shock" (calcium hypochlorite) into water. In other words, the source for hypochlorous acid is available for pennies. The fact that it is safe is proven in that it is used by "amateurs" all over the place to disinfect their swimming pools. In addition, the fact that it doesn't seem to harm the immune system while using it, shows that it must be safe for internal use in the body.

Why hasn't the medical revealed it to people? Why haven't they even talked about it to patients? I don't know. But maybe it has to do with the "is available for pennies" part.

Google and Youtube search on"hypochlorous acid" and "hypochlorous acid and the immune system," as well. And check it on other search engines, as well.

What do you think? After all, it must be safe, because kids swim in it, and swallow it in pool water. After all, not every pool-cleaning amateur (home owner) can use it perfectly correctly all the time.

What do you think?

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sourgummies

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 07:14:39 PM

Be careful what you add into the body,once you go over the edge there is no coming back. Go take a listen to Bulletproof radio by Dave Asprey if you want to hear him talk about snake oil products he has tried.
Take adderall for instance,some people claim it does wonders but they do not realize it eats away the liver.
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 12:04:34 AM
Last edit: July 21, 2015, 02:25:15 AM by BADecker

Be careful what you add into the body,once you go over the edge there is no coming back. Go take a listen to Bulletproof radio by Dave Asprey if you want to hear him talk about snake oil products he has tried.
Take adderall for instance,some people claim it does wonders but they do not realize it eats away the liver.

Exactly. Only problem is, the "snake oil products" are concentrated in modern medicine more than anywhere else.

Smiley

EDIT: Sorry. Forgot to thank you for your response. Thank you.

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Decio

Activity: 212
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 12:44:38 AM
Merited by Foxpup (1)

BULLSHIT
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 02:24:23 AM

BULLSHIT

Thank you for your response. But if there ever was a "snake oil," bullshit must have been it.

Smiley

Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4326
Merit: 3041

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 03:34:14 AM

Man, what the fuck is wrong with people? First hydrogen peroxide, then chlorine dioxide, now this? Yes, disinfectant will kill germs. No, drinking disinfectant will not kill germs inside your body. Instead it will kill you. Calcium hypochlorite is not "safe", it is fucking poisonous. That's why you get sick if you drink a lot of pool water, and if you drink it in a more concentrated form, you die. Are people completely fucking retarded?

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 03:45:49 AM

Man, what the fuck is wrong with people? First hydrogen peroxide, then chlorine dioxide, now this? Yes, disinfectant will kill germs. No, drinking disinfectant will not kill germs inside your body. Instead it will kill you. Calcium hypochlorite is not "safe", it is fucking poisonous. That's why you get sick if you drink a lot of pool water, and if you drink it in a more concentrated form, you die. Are people completely fucking retarded?

While I agree that hypochlorous acid can be dangerous, I tend to agree with standard practices of the government on this one. You throw calcium hypochlorite into the pool, you wait for a while, then you swim. No warnings, no regulations, and, oops, forgot to wait for a while.

Sounds like you have stock in the medical, and don't want people getting well from their diseases. Well, thanks for your response anyway.

By the way, did you Google "hypochlorous acid and the immune system?" Seems that the immune system uses this stuff rather well. Why not give yourself a little boost via calcium hypochlorite? You just might live a little longer and happier. Don't drink the pool water, though.

Smiley

Foxpup
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 04:19:47 AM

No warnings, no regulations, and, oops, forgot to wait for a while.
No warnings? What's this, then?

"Highly corrosive. Causes skin and eye damage. May be fatal if swallowed.
Read all precautionary statements on back label and first aid statements before use.
"

"IF SWALLOWED: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person."

Yup, perfectly safe. Roll Eyes

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 04:54:44 PM

No warnings, no regulations, and, oops, forgot to wait for a while.
No warnings? What's this, then?

"Highly corrosive. Causes skin and eye damage. May be fatal if swallowed.
Read all precautionary statements on back label and first aid statements before use.
"

"IF SWALLOWED: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person."

Yup, perfectly safe. Roll Eyes

So there IS warning!

Did you notice the way that you showed us that there is warning? You did it in the same way that the medical and the FDA does. You attempted to focus our attention on the warning, without showing us the benefits, thereby attempting to hide the benefits of hypochlorous acid from us, just like the medical does.

Consider:

1. The warning is valid. It is bold, and so it should be. However, there are thousands of things that have no bold warning, and that are just as dangerous or more so. Think of all the medical pharmaceuticals that are VERY dangerous, and that do have warnings, but are yet prescribed. Some of them are even over-the-counter. In addition, multitudes of foods are dangerous if you ingest too much of them. Other natural substances are illegal, even though they are way more beneficial and far less dangerous than calcium hypochlorite and the hypochlorous acid it produces when added to water.

2. When you Google "hypochlorous acid and the immune system," you find many sites that show that hypochlorous acid is a natural substance in our bodies (as is DMT). There is even at least one company that is trying to incorporate it into their products as medicine, even though hypochlorous acid and its properties have been known about for more than 100 years.

3. The medical seems to be ignoring this substance, hypochlorous acid. Never have I heard of it being prescribed in any way. Never have I heard of it being researched until I Googled the words, "hypochlorous acid and the immune system." Since it is the natural substance that the body uses to destroy pathogens, and since it is so readily available through a calcium hypochlorite + water reaction, one would think that the medical would have been shouting for more research into it over the last hundred years at least.

These simple points alone show that the medical is hiding from us the most powerful anti-pathogen around. And they are doing it in the strongest ways possible to appear that they are not hiding it from us.

My question for you personally is, are you working for the medical or the FDA, to keep people in the dark about the most promising and least expensive substance for healing them from diseases?

Smiley

ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 05:05:22 PM

1. Internet is not a very relevant source of information.

2. The chemical you mentioned seems harmful to the body. (You still use dangerous chemicals, consume worse in the food, water, but still one shouldn't if the world was perfect. It is no proper justification)

3. If indeed it is not harmful to the body, and has no side-effects (which simply is very unlikely), it can destroy the immune system of a person making him dependent on the chemical for life.

4. Medical industry is a competitive industry. If it indeed is capable of curing something, it will be sold. Even if it has a dangerous non-obvious side-effect, that is. Sad

P.S. I like to debate. Grin
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 05:35:18 PM

1. Internet is not a very relevant source of information.

2. The chemical you mentioned seems harmful to the body. (You still use dangerous chemicals, consume worse in the food, water, but still one shouldn't if the world was perfect. It is no proper justification)

3. If indeed it is not harmful to the body, and has no side-effects (which simply is very unlikely), it can destroy the immune system of a person making him dependent on the chemical for life.

4. Medical industry is a competitive industry. If it indeed is capable of curing something, it will be sold. Even if it has a dangerous non-obvious side-effect, that is. Sad

P.S. I like to debate. Grin

Important points: Hypochlorous acid can be made for pennies, is available all over the place, is a natural pathogen destroyer in the body, and has been virtually ignored by the medical system.

Why? Especially, why is it that the warnings advertising seems to be designed to make people fear it rather than to seek to enhance their own immune systems through supplementation?

Smiley

EDIT: I don't like to debate, even though it seems that I do enough of it. I would rather have clear, honest information.

Foxpup
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 03:11:10 AM

Did you notice the way that you showed us that there is warning? You did it in the same way that the medical and the FDA does. You attempted to focus our attention on the warning, without showing us the benefits, thereby attempting to hide the benefits of hypochlorous acid from us, just like the medical does.
What are you talking about? It shows the benefits quite clearly: it "chlorinates, shocks and kills algae" and is "good for all pool surfaces". Not so good for making drinks.

There is even at least one company that is trying to incorporate it into their products as medicine, even though hypochlorous acid and its properties have been known about for more than 100 years.
Miracle Mineral Solution? That's the same company that was forced to stop selling their original formula because it seriously injured literally every person who tried it, several of whom died, which I warned about in another thread. It's not entirely clear to me why the people involved aren't in jail.

The medical seems to be ignoring this substance, hypochlorous acid.
They most certainly are not ignoring it. It is a widely used industrial chemical and accidental exposure is not uncommon. Your local poison control centre can tell you all about it.

I would rather have clear, honest information.
Here's some clear, honest information: IF YOU DRINK POISON, YOU WILL GET SICK AND PROBABLY DIE. Anyone who ignores this advice deserves a Darwin Award.

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 05:46:17 AM

What are you talking about? It shows the benefits quite clearly: it "chlorinates, shocks and kills algae" and is "good for all pool surfaces". Not so good for making drinks.
Table salt chlorinates, as well, after a fashion.

When you say "it," what are you talking about.

Hypochlorous acid is a natural substance found in the body. After it does its work - killing pathogens - it turns into table salt.

Calcium hypochlorite is a substance that turns into hypochlorous acid when added to water. Both the medical and health nuts are trying to enhance the body by adding substances to it that enhance its ability to live. It doesn't make sense to say:
1. Hypochlorous acid is one of the body's greatest pathogen fighters.
2. Don't enhance the body's pathogen fighting ability by adding a little more hypochlorus acid to the body, because hypochlorous acid is poison.

There is even at least one company that is trying to incorporate it into their products as medicine, even though hypochlorous acid and its properties have been known about for more than 100 years.
Miracle Mineral Solution? That's the same company that was forced to stop selling their original formula because it seriously injured literally every person who tried it, several of whom died, which I warned about in another thread. It's not entirely clear to me why the people involved aren't in jail.
I wasn't speaking of the Miracle Mineral Solution company.

However, that's the point. If it ever were proven that the Miracle Mineral Solution people caused death to anyone, they WOULD be in prison. Here you are, spreading slander, hearsay, and disinformation.

Looking at your site that you listed above, we see that the substance listed was sodium chlorite, not calcium hypochlorite or hypochlorous acid. Sounds like you are somewhat mistaken, or else you are disseminating disinformation intentionally.

BTW, I have been ingesting chlorine dioxide on a regular basis for at least two years, now. It seems to have enhanced my health.

The medical seems to be ignoring this substance, hypochlorous acid.
They most certainly are not ignoring it. It is a widely used industrial chemical and accidental exposure is not uncommon. Your local poison control centre can tell you all about it.
Thank you for giving me the incentive to point you and the rest of the forum folks towards Googling "hypochlorous acid and the immune system" again.

After all, if you are simply not too lazy to type out whatever the thing is that you are talking about when you use the word "it," then you are intentionally attempting to confuse the issue. Sounds like you are getting into trolling a bit. And with your amount of "Legendary" activity on the forum, sounds like you were sent here simply to disrupt information flow, a long time ago.

I would rather have clear, honest information.
Here's some clear, honest information: IF YOU DRINK POISON, YOU WILL GET SICK AND PROBABLY DIE. Anyone who ignores this advice deserves a Darwin Award.

This is true... that if you drink poison you will get sick. The medical and the FDA know this, and yet most if not all of the medicine they prescribe is poison. In fact, the only medicine that may not be poison is the occasional placebo.

Smiley

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 05:58:45 AM

Hey, thanks, Foxpup. I just looked at some of your posts in https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=78139.msg869369, and the responses,etc.  It seems that you are either a highly misinformed simpleton regarding chlorine dioxide, or you are a shrewd disseminator of disinformation, probably working for Big Pharma.

Smiley

Foxpup
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 06:55:16 AM

Calcium hypochlorite. You know, the salt you were talking about your post, and listed on the warning label I was quoting?

It doesn't make sense to say:
2. Don't enhance the body's pathogen fighting ability by adding a little more hypochlorus acid to the body, because hypochlorous acid is poison.
I told you how it makes sense in my first reply. Hypochlorous acid kills germs because it kills everything. It is not normally present in the body; as you point it, it is produced on demand by neutrophils to attack pathogens. It will kill the body's own cells just as readily, which is why autoimmune disease is a thing. "Adding a little more hypochlorous acid to the body" will cause injury or death, and the generic term for substances which cause injury or death is "poison".

Looking at your site that you listed above, we see that the substance listed was sodium chlorite, not calcium hypochlorite or hypochlorous acid. Sounds like you are somewhat mistaken, or else you are disseminating disinformation intentionally.
No, that's the old formula, which killed people in the past. I'm talking about the new formula, which kill people in the future.

BTW, I have been ingesting chlorine dioxide on a regular basis for at least two years, now. It seems to have enhanced my health.
Impossible. Chlorine dioxide is a gas at room temperature. Unless you've been living in Antarctica, I doubt you ingested much of it.

After all, if you are simply not too lazy to type out whatever the thing is that you are talking about when you use the word "it," then you are intentionally attempting to confuse the issue.
I'm Foxpup is sorry if your BADecker's inability to understand pronouns confuses you BADecker. I'll Foxpup will try to use simpler language for you BADecker in future.

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 08:32:56 AM
Last edit: July 22, 2015, 08:43:17 AM by BADecker

Calcium hypochlorite. You know, the salt you were talking about your post, and listed on the warning label I was quoting?

It doesn't make sense to say:
I told you how it makes sense in my first reply. Hypochlorous acid kills germs because it kills everything. It is not normally present in the body; as you point it, it is produced on demand by neutrophils to attack pathogens. It will kill the body's own cells just as readily, which is why autoimmune disease is a thing. "Adding a little more hypochlorous acid to the body" will cause injury or death, and the generic term for substances which cause injury or death is "poison".

No, that's the old formula, which killed people in the past. I'm talking about the new formula, which kill people in the future.

Impossible. Chlorine dioxide is a gas at room temperature. Unless you've been living in Antarctica, I doubt you ingested much of it.

After all, if you are simply not too lazy to type out whatever the thing is that you are talking about when you use the word "it," then you are intentionally attempting to confuse the issue.
I'm Foxpup is sorry if your BADecker's inability to understand pronouns confuses you BADecker. I'll Foxpup will try to use simpler language for you BADecker in future.

Thank you again for prompting me to show the forum folks the benefits of hypochlorous acid. Just a smattering of sites that come up when Googling "hypochlorous acid and the immune system."

http://www.aqualution.co.uk/aqualution/the-science/
Hypochlorous acid is one of the most effective known biocides. This weak acid with the chemical name HClO or HOCl is the same chemical produced by the human immune system to kill invasive organisms and fight infection.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1853323/
The germicidal properties of HOCl have been well reported.1,10,13,20,21,24 Hypochlorous acid is widely used as a disinfectant, for example, in sanitizing wash solutions and swimming pools. In these applications, the reactive chemical is formed in solution by the addition of chlorine to water.

http://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1299599#i
The researchers said the human immune system produces hypochlorous acid in response to infection but the substance does not kill only the bacterial invaders. It kills human cells too, which may explain how tissue is destroyed in chronic inflammation.

http://www.hyclo.com/index-7.html
When the body comes under attack from invading bacteria and viruses, the body's immune system immediately responds by sending increased numbers of a specific white blood cell called a Neutrophil to the invasion site. Once activated, these cells produce substantial quantities of a solution which is highly effective in eliminating all invading microbes and pathogens. The oxidant that the white blood cells produce is acknowledged to be among the most potent natural disinfectants, yet it remains non-toxic to humans, and is highly effective as an antimicrobial agent with rapid action. It is called Hypochlorous acid or HClO.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypochlorous_acid
In biology, hypochlorous acid is generated in activated neutrophils [white blood cells] by myeloperoxidase-mediated peroxidation of chloride ions, and contributes to the destruction of bacteria.

http://www.advancedtissue.com/hypochlorous-acid-wound-care/
A weak acid that is produced predominantly as a solution, hypochlorous acid is abundant in wound care mainly because of its redeeming oxidizing properties. It is mainly provided as a disinfectant to help avoid wound infection, and while it is widely available for purchase in various stores, it is important to understand that a stabilized form of the acid is what can help cleanse wounds. Here is a general overview regarding the wound healing qualities of hypochlorous acid, and how to effectively use it to care for your lesion:

Natural properties

One of the more intriguing dynamics to hypochlorous acid is the fact that it is naturally found in small molecules generated by white blood cells responding to killing pathogens before they infiltrate the immune system. Other in vitro studies have examined its capabilities to get rid of drug-resistant bacteria, indicating that it could prove useful for severe chronic wounds. It is also known for its ability to efficiently sterilize and debride wounds of dead tissue found at the source of the injury, as well as being able to remove strong odors from lesions.

http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=hypochlorous+acid&tag=googhydr-20&index=aps&hvadid=55998542363&hvpos=2t1&hvexid=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=7092537600450614497&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=b&hvdev=c&ref=pd_sl_502zx9bp02_b (Loaded with disinfectants for sale, that use hypochlorous acid as the active ingredient.)

http://www.hsp-usa.com/faq/
The active ingredient of (Hsp2O)®solution is hypochlorous acid, a well known and well noted biocidal agent, which is produced by the human body's natural immune system to fight infection. It is also known as "Super-oxidized Water" or "Electrolyzed Water". It is non-toxic to humans, animals, and the environment.

Isn't it about time you stopped your fear tactics?

----------

BTW, I generally mix between 6 and 8 drops of a 28% solution of sodium chlorite in water, with the same number of drops of a 50% solution of citric acid in water. This combination chemically produces tiny molecules of chlorine dioxide gas within the resulting solution. The reaction seems to be complete within 3 minutes if I stir the solution. This I add to a cup of water, stir momentarily, and drink immediately. Without going into detail, I have noticed relief from some negative health symptoms since I started drinking this solution.

As I said, I have been doing this for about two years. Lately I have reduced the times I take it from once daily, to about 3 or 4 times weekly. I notice a recurrence of symptoms if I do not take the solution at least weekly.

Smiley

Foxpup
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 10:46:56 AM

Fine, whatever. Go eat pool chlorine and wash it down with bleach if you want to. See if I care. It's your funeral (probably literally). Hopefully nobody else is stupid enough to follow you.

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 02:42:34 PM

Fine, whatever. Go eat pool chlorine and wash it down with bleach if you want to. See if I care. It's your funeral (probably literally). Hopefully nobody else is stupid enough to follow you.

Aw. Got your itty bitty feewings huwt.

As for people following me, I don't want people to follow me. The medical is doing that. And people are either dropping like flies in a DDT storm because of it, or else they are losing fortunes from doing it... or both.

Take your pick.

MMS1 has healed hundreds of thousands of poor people in Africa, South America and the Caribbean, people who are too poor to be able to afford to pay for medical drugs. And here we are, in the rich countries, being raped by the medical, and dying from it, and from our own ignorance.

MMS2 (the hypochlorous acid process) is overlapping the MMS1 processes - helping in ways that MMS1 doesn't seem to handle. A couple of top sites that I didn't mention when I listed the Google results searching "hypochlorous acid and the immune system" are, http://miraclemineral.co.nz/index.cfm?fact=mms2 and http://classes.naturalhealingretreats.com/mms-training/mms-2/.

The second of these two sites suggests that we Google "myeloperoxidase deficiency," stating that "Some 30,000 articles are listed." You will need to examine the articles in depth to see how hypochlorous acid applies to what they are saying, but they will ultimately show you how the medical is completely ignoring the greatest cure for diseases ever... hypochlorous acid.

Smiley

Foxpup
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 03:49:26 PM

Not at all. I just got tired of trying to convince you that consuming disinfectant will accomplish nothing other than to save your mortician the trouble of embalming your corpse. Maybe he'll even give your survivors a discount.

Don't worry about my feelings, though. I think if you're stupid enough to try this despite my warnings, then you deserve to die. I will not miss you.

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 07:59:13 PM

Not at all. I just got tired of trying to convince you that consuming disinfectant will accomplish nothing other than to save your mortician the trouble of embalming your corpse. Maybe he'll even give your survivors a discount.

Don't worry about my feelings, though. I think if you're stupid enough to try this despite my warnings, then you deserve to die. I will not miss you.

Oh, good. I wouldn't want to have it on my conscience that I hurt your feelings somehow. And thanks for your warnings.

However, since we know that the medical is bad, simply from all the hazardous warnings they have on medicines they still prescribe...

... and since the FDA and the medical (which are working together) speak negatively about calcium hypochlorite and hypochlorous acid...

... and since there is a lot of research showing the benefits of the natural body substance, hypochlorous acid...

... and since there are loads of testimonials from poor, third-world countries along with many from America and other modern countries that show that calcium hypochlorite and hypochlorous acid are great medicines...

... I am in a quandary, here, regarding who I should believe... NOT.

I certainly wouldn't want to keep you from your desired and willing subservience to modern medicine. I am equally happy that I don't need to be subservient to them, while yet having better health than they can provide, and for pennies.

Good medical health to you.

Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: