Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:58:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Puppet - Malicious Criminal Libel  (Read 4773 times)
usagi (OP)
VIP

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 26, 2012, 08:42:30 AM
Last edit: September 26, 2012, 09:18:57 AM by usagi

Congratulations!

..to the shareholders that got out.

In about one week, CPA market valuation just went from
52500 x 0.1 = 5250  
to
36160 x 0.034 =1229

You've really got to stop lying.

Theymos or some mod, can't you please ban this 'tard? I published a letter to shareholders containing a NAV of 0.033 more than three weeks ago. And before that CPA was worth 0.06 for quite some time. All of the reasons were disclosed in letters to shareholders. The very fact that bitcoins rose from $5 to $12 meant that holding a BFL single as an asset would cause us to lose over 50% of our value in bitcoins. For example.

Considering the fact that we lost half our value solely due to the bitcoin price increase and we are now 0.04 and not 0.05, after paying out over 2,000 in claims on pirate and matthew, one would think we were doing a good job. In fact, perhaps that is the point. Several people have suggested to me that Puppet, deprived, and eskimobob are attempting to manipulate the stock price. EskimoBob admits he was approached to discredit people on the forums (and yet I seem to be the only one being attacked discredited). I have it on good authority he is being paid to do this. He needs to be removed from this board permanently. This is NOT the only example of Puppet lying.

He has previously made many other false claims about CPA and my businesses such as "NYAN.A lost 38% of it's NAV" and so on and so forth. Additionally, he blows everything out of proportion, such as if someone sells down one of my stocks he immediately posts that it's plummeting in value, the scam is about to be exposed, and so on. I know trolls are trolls, but this isn't trolling. It is my position that this is in fact a type of criminal fraud where someone issues malicious slander in order to achieve financial gain.

This has gotten to the point where it is actually starting to affect my business. One person who was going to invest 300 BTC pulled out because of what Puppet wrote and that he was going to "wait and see if Puppet was right".

Fuck this lying asshole.

I'm getting really sick of people like Puppet (who is probably EskimoBob, based on what he has said). This is a shitty place to do business. It's worse than IRC.
vampire

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2012, 09:32:22 AM

Can someone ban this guy until he learns how to behave.

Or should I say "she learns"? So are you Serena or Oliver? I wonder who is the liar around here.
dust

Activity: 840

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2012, 10:05:48 AM
Last edit: September 26, 2012, 10:31:40 AM by dust

I fail to see how the numbers posted are inaccurate.  It is somewhat misleading as the 0.10 price last week was a spike up from 0.03, but is factually correct and certainly not libel.

Cryptocoin Mining Info | OTC | PGP | Twitter | freenode: dust-otc | BTC: 1F6fV4U2xnpAuKtmQD6BWpK3EuRosKzF8U
repentance

Activity: 868

View Profile
September 26, 2012, 10:12:03 AM

Or should I say "she learns"? So are you Serena or Oliver? I wonder who is the liar around here.

Hell, half the time I wonder whether it's Maria given the crap it spews.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
greyhawk

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 26, 2012, 10:28:22 AM

I wish I could invest in BTC-Drama. I'd be rich after half a day.

guruvan

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 26, 2012, 10:33:23 AM

Congratulations!

52500 x 0.1 = 5250  
to
36160 x 0.034 =1229

Theymos or some mod, can't you please ban this 'tard? I published a letter to shareholders containing a NAV of 0.033 more than three weeks ago. And before that CPA was worth 0.06 for quite some time. All of the reasons were disclosed in letters to shareholders. The very fact that bitcoins rose from $5 to $12 meant that holding a BFL single as an asset would cause us to lose over 50% of our value in bitcoins. For example.

Considering the fact that we lost half our value solely due to the bitcoin price increase and we are now 0.04 and not 0.05, after paying out over 2,000 in claims on pirate and matthew, one would think we were doing a good job. In fact, perhaps that is the point. Several people have suggested to me that Puppet, deprived, and eskimobob are attempting to manipulate the stock price. EskimoBob admits he was approached to discredit people on the forums (and yet I seem to be the only one being attacked discredited). I have it on good authority he is being paid to do this. He needs to be removed from this board permanently. This is NOT the only example of Puppet lying.

He has previously made many other false claims about CPA and my businesses such as "NYAN.A lost 38% of it's NAV" and so on and so forth. Additionally, he blows everything out of proportion, such as if someone sells down one of my stocks he immediately posts that it's plummeting in value, the scam is about to be exposed, and so on. I know trolls are trolls, but this isn't trolling. It is my position that this is in fact a type of criminal fraud where someone issues malicious slander in order to achieve financial gain.

This has gotten to the point where it is actually starting to affect my business. One person who was going to invest 300 BTC pulled out because of what Puppet wrote and that he was going to "wait and see if Puppet was right".

Fuck this lying asshole.

I'm getting really sick of people like Puppet (who is probably EskimoBob, based on what he has said). This is a shitty place to do business. It's worse than IRC.

It might have been criminally intended, but I seriously doubt it. I'm not a big fan of your accounting or business models, and generally find myself in agreement with Puppet. I have nothing to gain or lose from my stance, as i have no money invested in your companies, nor anything invested in them. I have serious concerns about your management of money, and, just like I would state my opinion of any other public company, I'll state my opinion of yours.

It's only a shitty place to do business for the people who aren't on the up and up. It looks like the people who are sane, honest, and straightforward don't really have shitstorms to deal with. In fact, my sole remaining GLBSE investment is run by someone who I have NEVER seen embroiled in a shitstorm, certainly not about his own assets.

Stating numeric facts about your company is hardly slander or libel. Pointing out that you've grossly misrepresented your finances would be, except it's true, and he's pointing out either mismanagement or criminal intent. I completely agree with puppet, and have been hinting at this for some months now (as in, since you showed up and got registered on gribble, after my repeated insistence) I didn't think you were a wise investor then, and I have not changed my opinion.

Just because you published a letter claiming a certain NAV doesn't make your claim honest or true.

What has changed? You continue to absorb wealth in this community, and, much like Diablo, you are running the value into the ground.

Then, instead of responding calmly and clearing up and confusion, or misconceptions, your FREAK OUT, insist on scammer tags, call people names, and avoid answering any questions about your businesses, preferring instead to berate people who ask them. More and more, I'd say you sound like Goat's sockpuppet. But you're not, he wouldn't invest in the garbage you have.

And finally - this is no joke, and makes me think you are 100% SCAMMER

You won't tell us your real name or gender. (and who the fuck cares if you've IDed to nefario, his trust is out the fucking window with much of this community) ID to US. Or I'll will have to presume that you're trying to lie, and scam us. Period. I'm absolutely relentless when I think someone is dishonest. If your accounting wasn't enough to make me think you're up to no good, this certainly is.

In short, I think you are a significant danger to investors and I will voice that opinion until you get a court injunction against me. (I suppose you could get a mod to silence me on the forum, but not on IRC)

You have several people saying the same things and no one defending your position usagi.  Your accounting doesn't stand up to scrutiny, and it looks like the house of cards is about to collapse.

It's good someone chose to think before investing a large amount of BTC with you. You express your profit in terms of USD when you denominate everything in BTC. Very disingenuous, at best. Most likely, that person would have to settle for a net reduction in BTC and a USD gain that was smaller than holding BTC in cold storage. Probably a good thing for the investor.

The one making false claims and blowing things out of proportion is you usagi. It becomes more and more clear with each day, and your growing hysteria.

EskimoBob
Legendary

Activity: 910

Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank

View Profile
September 26, 2012, 11:28:37 AM

Let me introduce you to a real Usagi, guy who looks for people to attack other securities  

IRC 2012.09.25
EskimoBob       usagi: do you recall when you asked me to help you set up 20 sock puppet accounts and help you to find flaws in other securities?
guruvan-        that will come usagi
EskimoBob       you even wanted to pay me and I told you NO!
 usagi   Nope.
EskimoBob       do you want me to post the log?
guruvan-        oh lolz
usagi   You THINK it will come, guruvan. Mayube you even want it to come. But it won't
EskimoBob       trust me, you do not want that
guruvan-        aw...c'mon EskimoBob
usagi   EskimoBob go ahead. You're a scammer. You lie about my companies and me, I am not suprised you would sink to making up fake logs
guruvan-        I'd love to see more scammy bullshit today
usagi   Post em right now, let me see Smiley
EskimoBob       LOL usagi
usagi   Come on EB
usagi   Post the logs. right now.
EskimoBob       really?
usagi   What's that.. no logs?
EskimoBob       are you sure?

And this is what I posted to show what a scumbag Usagi actually is:

Code:
2012-08-05 16:29:46	usagi	We need someone to go attack competitors on bitcointalk.org
2012-08-05 16:29:55 usagi Find flaws in their posts.. make them look like idiors
2012-08-05 16:29:58 usagi One man shows
2012-08-05 16:30:03 usagi Who don't know what theyre doing
2012-08-05 16:30:13 usagi You already do a fine job of that actually lolz
2012-08-05 16:30:25 usagi But you could be paid to... well.... focus... on certain.... targets.
2012-08-05 16:30:25 EskimoBob indeed but this is not rolling

Code:
2012-08-05 16:31:05	EskimoBob	hand over your list of targets and what is in it for me ? 
2012-08-05 16:31:29 usagi Well, we could go by commission (by post) or by weekly salary
2012-08-05 16:31:40 usagi 0.1 per post is probably doable, maybe 0.2
2012-08-05 16:31:54 usagi There would be a weekly limit I guess, of say 200 posts
2012-08-05 16:32:05 usagi I wouldn't want to spend more than say 20-40 bitcoins a week on a project like that
2012-08-05 16:32:09 usagi But something in that range is possible
2012-08-05 16:32:25 usagi So I guess you could consider it part time work. but highly organized part time work
2012-08-05 16:32:38 usagi You would keep a text file with a list of posts you made for example
2012-08-05 16:32:40 usagi so we could check up on it
2012-08-05 16:32:45 usagi from time to time
2012-08-05 16:32:49 usagi and for accounting purposes
2012-08-05 16:32:56 EskimoBob there is a problem with this. You see, my english is not that good and anyone cat tell, it's written by the same guy
2012-08-05 16:33:00 usagi You might even bring in a friend to share the glory
2012-08-05 16:33:08 usagi So what
2012-08-05 16:33:12 usagi Ahahaha
2012-08-05 16:33:19 EskimoBob to be honest, I do not like this idea at all
2012-08-05 16:33:21 usagi Bring a friend in to help
And so on.

So, your honest Usagi is actually a scumbag who is willing to pay for users to troll hes competition, while he wastes your hard earned coin on questionable "investments"

You have good authority? Really? Please prove it. Usagi,  you are a delusional and a liar. I have never scammed you nor anyone else here.
Unless you have proof, STFU and get your act together. This is getting beyond pathetic.

While reading what I wrote, use the most friendliest and relaxing voice in your head.
BTW, Things in BTC bubble universes are getting ugly....
LoupGaroux

Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2012, 03:03:48 PM

Just so we are clear on who is who is this world of accusations... isn't usagi also the person behind the OBSI family or rapidly diminishing funds?
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
September 26, 2012, 03:07:34 PM

Im trying to understand what Im being accused of here. Is my math wrong? Are those numbers incorrect? Do you own a copyright to that picture?

I picked those number because you proudly pronounced on IRC that by buying back 10 of your own shares you had pushed up the price 0.1 BTC. I laughed at you because you thought it was actually meaningfull. One week and 16000 repurchased shares later and now its clear how meaningless it was.

Now, you mention your letter to shareholders, I could have used that too. Your words:
"The shining stars are now CPA, which has doubled in valuation to 0.0613 since last week, and BMF which has now jumped to an average price of .5901. "
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=97178.msg1213796#msg1213796

So let use that. You announced an aggressive repurchase plan because you felt your shares where undervalued. Here is what happened:

52500 x 0.063  = 3307

three weeks later:

36160 x 0.034 =1229

What was your point again? Oh right, the reason I actually posted that in the first place:

Hello! I'd like to make a quick announcement.

The CPA buyback has been a smashing success!

ROFL
Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2012, 04:07:56 PM

BTW, the thread title mentions libel.
Now I dont know if libel should warrant a scammer tag or not, but not only has usagi  failed to demonstrate any libel on my part, he is IMO quite guilty of libel himself.

Anyone can call me an idiot, a sockpuppet or troll, and I dont really care, but there is a line somewhere, and he crossed it:

This guy is a liar and he's attempting to manipulate the stock price. I have it on good authority he is being paid to do so. He needs to be removed from this board permanently. This is NOT the only example of Puppet lying.

Thats a pretty serious accusation in my book, and 100% baseless. When asked to back that up, I drew a blank of course, only more of the same accusations:

I'm just really suprised theymos won't ban you for outright lying about people over, and over, and over..... There's more lies in what you just wrote than there are fingers on my hand.

First of all, you've been caught in several outright lies recently, which is why you are being called out for a scammer tag on the scammer tag forum.

The latter is true of course, but I am still waiting for any shred of evidence of any single lie I would have uttered, let alone evidence of me being paid to spread misinformation.  

I hereby request a formal retraction and apology from usagi.
Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2012, 04:17:11 PM

You idiot. I've also pointed out several references of your lies to Theymos in PM.

Oh, thats how it works? Secret evidence, is this a grand jury trial lol?
Fine, I guess Theymos will provide me with your list of "lies" and the evidence that Im corrupt, and once thats cleared you will be man enough to apologize publicly.
vampire

View Profile
September 26, 2012, 04:20:35 PM

lol you actually are calling me a liar for using a handle, while you yourself use the name "vampire".

Nice going, in one fell swoop you lost all credibility, provided comic relief, and a nifty bump all in one post.

Thanks Smiley

You didn't answer a question? Let's start again:

So are you Serena or Oliver? Or both?
JoelKatz
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1012

Democracy is vulnerable to a 51% attack.

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2012, 04:27:34 PM

IMO, the value of this forum for open discussion is greater than the value of this forum for trading and sacrificing the former for the latter doesn't make sense. Counter his speech with more speech. It sounds like most of the complaints are about claims that aren't actually unambiguously false. You have to live with that.

I am an employee of Ripple. Follow me on Twitter @JoelKatz
1Joe1Katzci1rFcsr9HH7SLuHVnDy2aihZ BM-NBM3FRExVJSJJamV9ccgyWvQfratUHgN
vampire

View Profile
September 26, 2012, 05:08:56 PM

You first. What's your real name?

We can simplify: are you a guy?

I am a guy.
vampire

View Profile
September 26, 2012, 05:39:46 PM

Cool. So what's your home address?

http://goo.gl/maps/pEf6O
Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2012, 05:47:19 PM

Im not aware of Vampire holding 1000's of other people's BTC. Turning this around is just silly.

And I dont know what this is doing in "my" thread. Vampire, Im the one on trial here for being a serial liar and scammer,   dont steal my limelight  Cheesy
phantastisch
Legendary

Activity: 2270
Merit: 1363

View Profile
September 26, 2012, 05:58:19 PM

Im not aware of Vampire holding 1000's of other people's BTC. Turning this around is just silly.

And I dont know what this is doing in "my" thread. Vampire, Im the one on trial here for being a serial liar and scammer,   dont steal my limelight  Cheesy

We all know usagi is Sailor Moon. No more DOX needed.

HOWEYCOINS   ▮      Excitement and         ⭐  ● TWITTER  ● FACEBOOK   ⭐       
  ▮    guaranteed returns                 ●TELEGRAM                         
  ▮  of the travel industry
    ⭐  ●Ann Thread ●Instagram   ⭐ 
✅    U.S.Sec    ➡️
✅  approved!  ➡️
Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2012, 09:07:20 AM

Gonna give this a bump and update the numbers and add the original quotes while Im at it. Makes the accusation of me somehow lying about this all the more hilarious

The shining stars are now CPA, which has doubled in valuation to 0.0613 since last week

My strategy here is to force a revaluation based on the earnings of my companies. When it happens I am betting the share price will revalue sharply upwards.

Hello! I'd like to make a quick announcement.

The CPA buyback has been a smashing success!

Congratulations!

52500 x 0.1 = 5250  
to
36160 x 0.034 =1229

How is this for a lie:

52500 x 0.1 = 5250  
to
36160 x 0.034 =1229

and right now:

39080 x 0.014 =547

Only a liar or scammer would deny that is indeed a Great success!

How about an apology Usagi, for libelous claims against me?
pyrkne

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2012, 09:26:53 AM

lol you actually are calling me a liar for using a handle, while you yourself use the name "vampire".

Nice going, in one fell swoop you lost all credibility, provided comic relief, and a nifty bump all in one post.

Thanks Smiley

You didn't answer a question? Let's start again:

So are you Serena or Oliver? Or both?

For the record usagi, you can be my Serena or my Oliver, if you get my drift.  Tongue
MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 04, 2012, 09:33:40 AM

Hell, half the time I wonder whether it's Maria given the crap it spews.

This is pretty much how I imagine Usagi.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: