Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:10:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin revolutuionises - Bitcoin doesn't  (Read 786 times)
feketebv (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 09:25:56 PM

A revolution starting with bitcoin will be finished by litecoin

The revolutin is about who is in control in society, who has the money. Those ones who as humans excell in humanitarian skill like reading wriring long articlec and giving big speaches. Or thosse who can think and count and create systems and measure their working efficiency.

The main story beind bitcoin was that everybody could mine it wiht a simple computer that everybody had. But it turns out the algorithm it uses for the can very well be hardware accelerated and so on super computers got built by super wealthy people. Naturaly of the already rich people’s money, making them even richer… The technologists at the end who had low end computers did not gain much at the end.

Litecoin has a different algorithm for securing the transactions. It can not be optimised so well for super comuting and hence will leave the transactions' costs within the widely spread technical community. Making some possible disturbances in power  - up until to political levels.

Lately it is obviously no question who should lead a country: who work so much or talk so much!!! The ant or the grig...
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
manselr
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 05:53:43 PM

The revolutin is about who is in control in society, who has the money. Those ones who as humans excell in humanitarian skill like reading wriring long articlec and giving big speaches. Or thosse who can think and count and create systems and measure their working efficiency.

The main story beind bitcoin was that everybody could mine it wiht a simple computer that everybody had. But it turns out the algorithm it uses for the can very well be hardware accelerated and so on super computers got built by super wealthy people. Naturaly of the already rich people’s money, making them even richer… The technologists at the end who had low end computers did not gain much at the end.

Litecoin has a different algorithm for securing the transactions. It can not be optimised so well for super comuting and hence will leave the transactions' costs within the widely spread technical community. Making some possible disturbances in power  - up until to political levels.

Lately it is obviously no question who should lead a country: who work so much or talk so much!!! The ant or the grig...

This is delusional. If Litecoin took #1 spot and mining power shifted from BTC to LTC, soon the monopoly would be the same as it is in BTC.
Accumulation of wealth is unavoidable unless you artificially intervene on the development.
Basically, Bitcoin is #1 and things will never change, because it's good enough. Sorry to burst your alt-bubble.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 07:05:13 PM

you are aware that litecoin scrypt is dominated by asic too? and that the same decentralization will happen if litecoin catch on with bitcoin

nothing will change unless you can make an algo that it is against gpu too like cryptonigh or an algo which is continuously changed, like vertcoin

no litecoin isn't the answer, litecoin is a shit clone that is strong only because of its name
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 12:03:30 AM

I think will be new kind of digital currencys

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
pureelite

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 12:10:29 AM

I think it's a very big hassle litecoin and people now all ways trying to copy Bitcoin. Therefore, the value of Bitcoin is slowly declining, but I think that nothing can replace bitcoin, because the script is original
LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2015, 06:25:53 AM

we are brothers  Wink

but just in case Litecoin will not surpass BTC  Tongue - it is very good to be the number 2.

BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 10:49:18 PM

There's nothing new under the sun. It's all cheap copies and small gimmicks to try to get away with it saying it's different from Bitcoin, but the fact is it isn't, there's nothing fundamentally new and revolutionizing enough to displace BTC from #1 and there will be not. It's too late.
TPTB_need_war

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 06:28:50 PM

There's nothing new under the sun. It's all cheap copies and small gimmicks to try to get away with it saying it's different from Bitcoin, but the fact is it isn't, there's nothing fundamentally new and revolutionizing enough to displace BTC from #1 and there will be not. It's too late.

And you think incorrectly. Stay tuned...

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 07:08:46 PM

And you think incorrectly. Stay tuned...

any proof of something new coming that will be more revolutionary than bitcoin(so not based on the blockchain but on something completely different)? i can't even imagines it, at least bitcoin was somehow imagined( back in the 1990)prior to its release
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 07:18:24 PM

Litecoin will remain less then BTC on price.   It always has and always will.

You can even hear talks from litecoin's creator describing how he wanted to be silver to bitcoin's gold.  He is a genius person.  And if you listen to all the effort he put in to have a fair launch it's pretty amazing.
neurotypical

Activity: 672
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 12:29:40 AM

Litecoin will remain less then BTC on price.   It always has and always will.

You can even hear talks from litecoin's creator describing how he wanted to be silver to bitcoin's gold.  He is a genius person.  And if you listen to all the effort he put in to have a fair launch it's pretty amazing.
The best you can hope for LTC is to act as a catalyst when BTC for some reason goes in panic mode, like the blocksize stuff. I think that confussion is what made people buy LTC for a while, which was probably fueled by LTC whales pumping the price artificially to boot.
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 03:48:47 PM

Actually look what I found:

Lol. Any coin that isn't communist-intervenned-coin will always have a big part of the wealth congested in small %'s, deal with it. With time, wealth redistribution will naturally happen as whales start panicking and selling.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: