Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 03:29:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CPS] Capricoin Plus - SWAP CPC to CPS from 21st April 2020  (Read 44355 times)
CapriMaster

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2016, 05:59:32 PM

Quote from: AngryDwarf
Apart from the fact it appears that the majority of POS staking will not happen in the hands of the people, you seem to extol decentralization. The CPC distribution mechanism appears to be very CENTRALIZED. Could you explain to me my misunderstandings here?

During the distibution stage of CPC it WILL be centralized.
But each slot mined and every coin pulled out of the digital platform will be fully decentralized. In a way, Having someone on the hook for development and what not is required to keep a coin going. Even Bitcoin has had to create a foundation and have SOME form of centralization to keep it working. Were never going to see a truly decentralized project long term actually work due to the effort needed behind the scenes to keep everything working.

Quote from: BTCdoaA
what is CapriCoin (CPC) , poor thread and highest volume right now in bittrex
what is going on any one would tell us
interesting

More people are getting involved - that's what's going on !
More interesting is that it's not officially launched yet. The merchant APP is scheduled for Q1, the first version should see the light this week, give it a few weeks to improve and be ready for a real launch. Then the merchants will be in position to start accepting the CPC and because there's a marketing strategy behind it - you can imagine the rest

Folks, make your own judments before jumping to conclusions. There's a lot of human nature involved in bad comments from what I saw on the public space. People who criticizes are not involved and don't know what they're talking about. Educate yourself and pass over the comments you can see in forums.

Do yourself a favor and go visit : http://cryptoelite.com
Have a look at the video introduction and if that make sense to you,
Take some time to watch previous webinars in the videos archive ...
Then, go read "The Guide" in the top menu to have all of your CPC questions answered.

Cordially,
AngryDwarf

Activity: 476
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 11:13:05 PM

Apart from the fact it appears that the majority of POS staking will not happen in the hands of the people, you seem to extol decentralization. The CPC distribution mechanism appears to be very CENTRALIZED. Could you explain to me my misunderstandings here?

During the distibution stage of CPC it WILL be centralized.
But each slot mined and every coin pulled out of the digital platform will be fully decentralized. In a way, Having someone on the hook for development and what not is required to keep a coin going. Even Bitcoin has had to create a foundation and have SOME form of centralization to keep it working. Were never going to see a truly decentralized project long term actually work due to the effort needed behind the scenes to keep everything working.

I might agree with your latter point that every coin has some degree of centralisation in its development and governance, and that some approaches to that issue will work more effectively than others.
You have stated the distribution stage of CPC is very centralized. Perhaps the benefits of this approach should be explained further.
I think it is misleading to talk about mining slots. You have stated that 200 million CPC has been premined, and given a schedule for a further 8 million CPC to be created through POS staking. People are not buying mining slots, they are purchasing premined coins. I have yet to see a schedule on how fast these premined coins will be circulated through sold distribution. Really not sure why these premined coins need to be held by a so called trusted party. 200 million CPC has been premined and is going to be sold to the public.
I'm not going to state whether that approach is right or wrong, but it is a very different mechanism of distribution compared to other established POW/POS coins.

Scaling and transaction rate: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=532.msg6306#msg6306
Do not allow demand to exceed capacity. Do not allow mempools to forget transactions. Relay all transactions. Eventually confirm all transactions.
CB_project

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 12:47:09 PM

huge premine, high volume on bittrex.
I remember at GRC
CapriMaster

Activity: 20

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2016, 04:38:21 PM

some approaches to that issue will work more effectively than others.
Indeed ...

it is a very different mechanism of distribution compared to other established POW/POS coins.
For sure it's different, from what I understood : some weakness aspects of the BTC are the strengths aspects of the CPC

Again .... Learn everything about the CPC : http://cryptoelite.com

I'm currently offering 1 CPC to anyone who'll ask me a question/answer not covered in the guide  Grin
davidst

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 12:16:07 PM

Here is a great video I find yesterday for everyone who want to see the bigpicture about capricoin. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrwR05ZE-VQ
wosch76
Legendary

Activity: 942
Merit: 1026

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 08:57:43 AM

Here's a great review about Vizionary the company behind capricoin Tongue Grin
http://behindmlm.com/mlm-reviews/vizionary-review/

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
davidst

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 09:24:13 AM

That is a blogger with no knowledge anout cryptocurrency and no knowledge about multi level marketing.
wosch76
Legendary

Activity: 942
Merit: 1026

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 11:33:15 AM

That is a blogger with no knowledge anout cryptocurrency and no knowledge about multi level marketing.
ok sorry.
capricoin isn't an mlm. it's a good investment.
look at all the smart people looking so smart on their frontpage http://capricoin.org/
this can't go wrong.

EDIT:
-50% in the last week, oops

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
davidst

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 12:15:55 PM

ok sorry.
look at all the smart people looking so smart on their frontpage http://capricoin.org/
this can't go wrong.

EDIT:

There is no investments involved in capricoin. There is an asset. Its a conversion from fiat to cryptocurrency.
davidst

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 12:30:52 PM

ok sorry.
this can't go wrong.

EDIT:

There is no investments involved in capricoin. There is an asset. Its a conversion from fiat to cryptocurrency.

To say it will increase in value is illigal. No garanties what so ever
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 08:25:13 AM

I am thinking of investing in this to back up my own currency so you think I should try a small amount? I think backing crypto with crypto is a good idea if the coin is going somewhere. I think using network marketing is a good way to get crypto out and about anyway.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
endoffiat

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 09:16:15 AM

Excited by this coin ,it looks like the perfect investment
A couple of the things that excite me are:

POS only coin. Cheesy
200,000,000 coins premined that get's staked by a TRUSTED Dev team member.  Cheesy
100 BTC Volume on Bittrex, 2 posts above was over 1 month ago, and only 3 pages of discussion since launch. Cheesy
A magic Genie seems to buying lots of coins.that could be a really good Omen. Cheesy
WOW opportunity of a F#*&! life time i reckon. Huh

_///// [XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON  THE VERGE ★★★★★ [SCRYPT] /////_
_//// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC ////_
Atij

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 11:54:19 AM

hello, guys, my comrade gave me this link:

https://www.vizionary.com/

and said that i can buy there some "pack of Capricoin there or some thing like this.

tell me pls, how Capricoin connected with that site? Smiley
goldcode

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 04:59:23 PM

Hello I want to clearify a few things about Vizionary and Capricoin.

Vizionary is the company that sells a 100% pre-mined coin. Every week they are selling 500.000 coins till all of the 200.000.000 (200 million) coins are sold.
You can buy a "mining"-slot (in fact you can't mine, because it's a pre-mined coin) for 12.50 €. How many coins you get depends on how many mining slots are sold in a mining preiod (a mining period is one week). For example: If 50,000 mining slots are sold, you would get 10 coins per slot. (500,000 / 50,000 = 10)

In fact you would get more that 10 coins because Vizionary has bonus rewards but they are changing this rewards occasionally therefore it does not make sense to discuss this.

If you are a new member, you have to buy a starter package. The higher the package, the more discount you have for your "mining".

Now, here are my pro's and con's for Capricoin I want to discuss.

But before you read them: I am a member of Vizionary and sure, I am invested in Capricoin. BUT: I don't want to make advertisement for Capricoin or for Vizionary!

Pro's:
  • A capricoin transaction is made within no longer than a few seconds.
  • Capricoin transactions are completely free.
  • If you accept capricoin as a merchant, you are free to decide, if you want to change incoming transaction instantly into fiat money e.g. USD, EUR, CHF or any other currency.
  • Capripay (capripay(dot)com) has launched. Capripay works exactly like Paypal. But with Capricoin and it's free to use.
  • Free wallet app

And... I don't know if this is a pro, it's also only an opinion but Gary Connor from altcointoday.com said this is the perfect coin.

Now, here are my con's wether I think Capricoin can't be the perfect coin:

• A centralized instance (Vzionary) is selling a 100% pre-mined coin.
  • If you buy a "mining"-slot you have a worse price than if you buy Capricoin on Bittrex. E.g. the last weeks you got 12 to 13 coins per mining slot. That is about 1 € per Capricoin. Look at Bittrex: There you can get a Capricoin much cheaper.
  • Vizionary often changes the rules. E. g.: Every 10 weeks the mining pool should decrease by 20,000 coins. (500,000 after 10 weeks 480,000, then 460,000 and so on) But  they want to sell their Capricoins faster. That is why every week now 500,000 coins are sold. (Official, because Euro is dying, economy is going down etc.) But in my opinion they want to make Capricoin more attractive for new members. But build your own opinion.
  • Vizionary is a MLM scheme. The owners are holding 1,000,000 Capricoins for their own. If Vizionary has lots of members and the price is rising fast, they could sell their coins and let Vizionary die. How often did we see similiar doings in other MLM companies. Because Capricoin is a real crypto currency (unlike Onecoin) it cant be worthless, but the price can go down.
  • Many many many of the Vizionary members have no knowledge about crypto currencies. They want to make money with them, but they don't know how crypto currencies are working.

In my opinion Capricoin has many USPs, but what I really don't like is that Vizionary can change rules what in fact has impact to the price. And now one should have the power to manipulate the worth of a crypto currency.

What are you thinking? What are your pro's and con's? (Please: Only facts!)
CryptoKeeper802

Activity: 180

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2016, 04:04:26 AM

Just a couple of notes to add on the available wallet options.

1.  CapriPay.  It's a free app for Apple & Android IOS.  It's a Capricoin wallet, a merchant network with a cashback solution and soon to be the first cryptocurrency with an instant conversion to local fiat currency via a CapriPay transaction.  In an upcoming version update it will have this feature.  CapriPay will also end up being a multicoin wallet.  It will start by adding Bitcoin, and then other strategic X11 algo coins.

2.  The Desktop Capricoin Wallet - With one of these wallets you can participate in 'staking' rewards, or verification of transactions on the Capricoin network.  Why would you want to do this?  Because for each transaction you verify, you earn rewards in Capricoin, proportionate to the size of the transaction that you verify.  This is a great reason to buy and hold Capricoin for the long term.  I personally have a wallet that is somewhere in the realm of 100-150k coins, just to throw it out there.  In 8 months time I've earned about 5000+ capricoins.  Since today they are trading on Bittrex around .25-.35 cents, you could say I made at least an extra $1250 USD value just from running a laptop computer in my office 24-7, with a setting so only the monitor goes to sleep.  How it works, is the more coins you have in your wallet, and the more they age, the more network weight you gain.  And the more network weight your wallet has, the more transactions you attract from the network to verify and earn rewards!  So get out there onto Bittrex and pick up a nice fat chunk of capricoin and get it into a wallet today, so you can make your money work for you.  You can download the wallet at www.capricoin.org.  I also have a link from my German friend Alex, who made a nice video showing his staking results over some time, watch here:

Video that explains benefits of participating in Wallet Rewards / Staking:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mc73eFDZ1QU

For anyone interested in downloading the wallet and participating in the staking process, here are some resources to help you out!

How to download and install the Capricoin Wallet:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6Obfw7dRyY

How to encrypt / password protect the Capricoin Wallet:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PovvBeWbzHg

How to backup the desktop wallet (PC):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-yPo_PvnII

How to backup the desktop wallet (MAC):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2i-eSUeWwqs&index=8&list=PLe5sL_7CbuiTZG7UUAM3ZH9gNxMl3V6Z-

CryptoKeeper802

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2016, 04:32:51 AM

• Many many many of the Vizionary members have no knowledge about crypto currencies. They want to make money with them, but they don't know how crypto currencies are working.

I would like to speak my thoughts on this opinion that you express.  I have to agree that there are likely some members of Vizionary who do not understand the rest of the cryptocurrency industry.  And that can be for two reasons.  One reason would be that they did not dig into the education platform provided by Vizionary that educates on the technology, industry and the history of it.  Secondly, they didn't have a sponsor who had the correct vision to guide them properly in their first engagement into the cryptocurrency world... that is if that they were total newbies before joining Vizionary.

Now is this the culture of Vizionary?  That would be a resounding NO!  From the top down, Vizionary's is meant to be an educational platform, a platform for diversification as well as a mining platform for distribution of Capricoin.  The webinars, the private groups and chats... the community of Vizionary is geared towards educating people about real cryptocurrency, the history of bitcoin and getting people into crypto properly.  Yes, this means that people within the platform with what I would consider good leadership, are not only getting new members into capricoin through Vizionary mining services.  We are making sure to get people into Bitcoin PERIOD!  We are also teaching how to use the exchange to trade bitcoin for cheap capricoin and get it into a desktop wallet to participate in staking rewards.  Or even trade for other coins that we have identified as top prospects in the market for the long term.  To that end, myself and I know many people like me who work Vizionary, have private daytrading chat groups where we are discussing our diversifications and trades we are taking daily.

To be honest before I even joined Vizionary I had never even thought about a 'cryptocurrency exchange' much less knew what one was.  It was thanks to the platform and the graciousness of the leaders of the Vizionary community that I had the ability to have hands on learning, and so I pass the buck forward to new members I'm helping to get into cryptocurrency properly.  Vizionary is the monetization for my time to help people in an honest and moral manner.  As many of you reading this know.  The cryptocurrency industry needs to work together to succeed.  And the more people we can educate and show the light of cryptocurrency, bitcoin and the right altcoins... the more we will speed the financial revolution that is taking place.  And that is what Vizionary is all about!  A network marketing platform, with it's ability to expand virally over time, by word of mouth and internet marketing is the perfect marriage for expanding the minds within the cryptocurrency industry, getting the masses involved and taking everything to the next level so much sooner.

Even getting paid by the Vizionary platform you have the option to easily diversify into bitcoin.  You get paid in Euros by Vizionary.  But you can withdraw as bitcoin!  And you can take that bitcoin and hold onto it, or go trade for the altcoins of your desires.  So that is the beautiful thing that Vizionary offers, is that when you do it right, as I've outlined.  With the financial revolution and people's best interests in mind, Vizionary is truly an opportunity to earn cryptocurrency via sweat equity over time.  And the great thing is there are no monthly fees with the platform, membership costs are only one time fees.  Additional mining time (mining slots) can be added by optionally uploading funds to the platform or simply expanding the platform with new members and using the commissions for that if you wish.

And of course expanding the Vizionary platform and merchant network, increases the value of the coin.  Which is a win win for everyone involved with the coin.  In terms of the merchant network, there are some pretty amazing incentives to grow the merchant network of CapriPay, but I won't get into that in this post, since it would wandering a bit too far from what I was originally looking to speak in response to.

So ultimately in regard to your statement about the average member of Vizionary being clueless about crypto... that's not completely true, there are two sides to the coin.  There is the predominant culture of Vizionary which promotes that it's members be educated and diversfied in cryptocurrency.  And then there is also the fact that not every person that joins the platform will take those steps, or have a really awesome sponsor who encourages them to do so, and helps them if needed.  As in anything you will have all sorts of circumstances... the intentions of the community and platform are rooted in positivity and education!

CryptoKeeper802

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2016, 04:50:07 AM
Last edit: July 03, 2016, 05:00:31 AM by CryptoKeeper802

• Vizionary often changes the rules. E. g.: Every 10 weeks the mining pool should decrease by 20,000 coins. (500,000 after 10 weeks 480,000, then 460,000 and so on) But  they want to sell their Capricoins faster. That is why every week now 500,000 coins are sold. (Official, because Euro is dying, economy is going down etc.) But in my opinion they want to make Capricoin more attractive for new members. But build your own opinion.

Vizionary originally had a distribution schedule that would have the coins distribution at this point in time probably closer to around 400,000 coins per week.  With it scheduled to wean down even further over time.  

What I believe happened is that the demand on the mining platform increased too quickly at one point with an explosion of Chinese interest.  During this time there was a new package introduced called 'Elite' that sold for around $10k euros.  The package came with drastically more slots than any of the other packages that were sold on the platform.  As you know, with a set amount of coins distributed per week, if the number of slots dramatically increases, then the amount of coins per slot is going to go down proportionately.  It's simple math.  And the popularity of this package with the Chinese made the coins per slot go down dramatically, as these members who activated these accounts 'maxed out' their mining slots per week right away, so they could also max on the 'mining reward' bonus.  Over time these accounts 'weaned' out as their mining time ran out, and coins per slot went back up.  They eventually eliminated the Elite package from the platform, and coins per slot is recently back up to around 20 capricoins per slot as of the last Monday's distribution prior to this posting.

At one point the coins per slot was down to around 5-6 capricoins.  At this point, it was decided to raise the distribution per week from 440,000 back up to 500,000 to make it a better value for members.

And this is where, I will state my opinion about the semi centralized aspect of Capricoin distribution.  Of course over time it becomes less and less centralized as the coin is simply distributed.  That is just common sense.  But in the rollout of things, the company Vizionary that has been tasked with distribution via mining, has the ability to make adjustments according to market demand.  In this case it actually turned out to come in handy, in terms of the expansion of the platform.  Happy members equals word of mouth expansion, that's business!

To learn more about the Vizionary platform itself, here is a link to a non-affiliated but informational website.  There is no sales linkage to any affiliate whatsoever on this site, it's purely informational:
http://www.vizionaryabc.com

CryptoKeeper802

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2016, 04:59:15 AM

Would just like to make a statement that since Capricoin has officially launched to the exchanges about a year ago, it has increased in value by 400-500% and has held stable.

CPC launched at .6 cents per coin.  Today it trades around .25-.35 cents per coin on Bittrex and Bleutrade and Yobit.  That's a marked and significant increase!

With the mobile platform having just launched a couple of months ago with http://www.CapriPay.com, and with new merchants signing onto the platform everyday, the Capricoin cryptocurrency is finally gaining traction as a REAL PAYMENT SOLUTION that is in REAL WORLD IMPLEMENTATION.  This is what gives a cryptocurrency real holding power when it comes to value... that is the secret (is it really such a big secret?) behind Bitcoin and it's stable and growing value... it's a real solution in commerce that is IN DEMAND!!!  CapriPay and Capricoin will become in demand as an everyday transaction solution, with it's instant transaction capabilities and the ability for a merchant to accept payment in local fiat currency instantly instead of Capricoin, via a Capripay transaction (coming in version 4 of the app, the next version actually)

Go download CapriPay for free from the Itunes or Google Play store, select the settings menu and browse the capricoin merchants directory complete with cashback offers for capricoin wallet holders!

There is so much going on with Capricoin and CapriPay, and there really hasn't been enough keeping people up to date with it on this forum.  There is a lot of exciting stuff in the works in terms of development that is going to take this coin much further than many of you ever expected as I can tell from the past posts coming from people who just simply speak from a lack of knowledge / understanding.  That is okay, life is a learning process.  I'm here to help facilitate the transfer of info so that you can understand what is going on here.

RidgyDidge

Activity: 369
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 05:37:40 AM

If your coin is holding a stable price and hasn't dropped for over a year then you are doing something right.

Keep at it and special things will happen to you and those who stand united with you.

CryptoKeeper802

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2016, 05:39:26 AM

capritard dev(s) - are you not tired of trading your own coins with fake volume / manipulation?  have you not yet realized nobody cares to touch this shit since they don't want to lose (except those wanting to gamble)...since your coin is pretty much really worth 1sat?  soon it'll dump down to that like the other scams.

5 months later and CPC is holding steady trading at a 400-500% increase from the value it initially traded, when it launched to Bittrex and Bluetrade (.6 cents per coin).  It is now currently trading between .25-.35 cents per coin on Bittrex.com.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: