Bitcoin Forum
August 28, 2024, 06:20:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Advertise with Welcome Message  (Read 272 times)
jacktheking (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 06:31:55 AM
Last edit: July 21, 2015, 06:59:58 AM by jacktheking

Hello all. If you're reading this sentence, you should know how important a welcome message is. Welcome message is one of the first message the visitors of a site read. BitRevenues is offering their welcome message slot for advertiser at a very cheap rate → Only 0.009 BTC per week or 0.016 BTC every two weeks. There will only be up to six welcome messages in the random script. One of them will be the normal "Welcome back, {username}". Thus, there is only five slots for advertiser to advertise on. As stated, you are advertising in a welcome message. So, it can only be text based. No graphics allowed. ASCII vary. No more than 240 characters.

I'm sorry but I am not able to provide statistics about your campaign on my site.

BitRevenues currently have 100 members and counting. For the past 7 days, there is 55 unique users logged in to the site.

http://bitrevenues.com/.

Your advertisement could be something like these:

"Welcome back, {username}. Wanaa have a pizza - {link}?";

"Hello {username}. Altcoin trading is most profitable. Trade with WhatEverCoin today - {link}";

"{username} is playing free lottery. Check out this lottery site to earn even bigger amount of Bitcoin - {link}";

"Lottery is good but dicing is better - {link}";

"Best paying faucet. Pay every 15 minutes - {link}";

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
jacktheking (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 11:36:14 AM

Bump.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: