Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:26:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][WTS]Carbon Fiber Bitcoin Keychains (SOLD OUT)  (Read 3809 times)
CryptoImperator (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1282

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 12:12:46 PM

Bump!

I will not PM you with other accounts, double check via mail or Twitter that you are dealing with the correct account. Be careful, I will not send you any links.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptoImperator (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2015, 11:51:20 AM

Bump!

I will not PM you with other accounts, double check via mail or Twitter that you are dealing with the correct account. Be careful, I will not send you any links.
CryptoImperator (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2015, 07:02:41 PM

Christmas Bump!

CryptoImperator (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2016, 06:34:31 PM

We still have some keychains available!

CryptoImperator (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2016, 07:44:45 PM

Only 8 Carbon fiber keychains left!

Grab yours now!

CryptoImperator (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 06:59:10 PM

We still have some of these! You won't regret getting one, durability and looks are assured!

CryptoImperator (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2016, 08:53:47 PM

Bump!

CryptoImperator (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2016, 07:51:27 PM

Only 7 keychains left!

Lincoln6Echo
Legendary

Activity: 2459
Merit: 1057

Don't use bitcoin.de if you care about privacy!

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 06:41:02 AM

ordered one! Smiley Can't wait to receive it.
Decoded
Legendary

Merit: 1029

give me your cryptos

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 11:46:51 AM

Id really love one of these, but I'm saving for a phone using my funds. Just too expensive for me ATM. Are any smaller ones available? Those surely should be cheaper Smiley

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
CryptoImperator (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2016, 06:57:45 PM

Id really love one of these, but I'm saving for a phone using my funds. Just too expensive for me ATM. Are any smaller ones available? Those surely should be cheaper Smiley

No smaller option at the moment, but rest assured you won't regret getting one Smiley

Decoded
Legendary

give me your cryptos

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 09:44:27 PM

No smaller option at the moment, but rest assured you won't regret getting one Smiley

Screw it. It's just too tempting!

I purchased one, I'm awaiting CryptoImperator's response and confirmation! Let's see how fast it delivers!

Could you tell me when you ship?

Lincoln6Echo
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 09:59:43 PM

We have updated our website, with a new design and included the Bitcoin Keychain, so you can buy it from there (And pay with PayPal if you desire to do so Tongue)
http://cryptoimperator.com

Your site is down Tongue, Is their a purple carbon fiber ? and can you make diff logo ?

Should be working now...

Yes purple carbon fiber exists, and we can a different logo. Just PM us with the logo and quantity Smiley

A Keychain in black/orange carbon fiber would look great too. Is there a Chance you will produce a small batch again after the current one is sold out?
CryptoImperator (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2016, 10:30:45 PM

We have updated our website, with a new design and included the Bitcoin Keychain, so you can buy it from there (And pay with PayPal if you desire to do so Tongue)
http://cryptoimperator.com

Your site is down Tongue, Is their a purple carbon fiber ? and can you make diff logo ?

Should be working now...

Yes purple carbon fiber exists, and we can a different logo. Just PM us with the logo and quantity Smiley

A Keychain in black/orange carbon fiber would look great too. Is there a Chance you will produce a small batch again after the current one is sold out?

We are in talks with our manufacturer to see how we can make that a reality Tongue

BTW only 5 keychains left!

CryptoImperator (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2016, 11:32:07 AM

More keychains sold! 4 left to go

CryptoImperator (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2016, 10:27:24 AM

2 Left!

Lincoln6Echo
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 05:32:50 PM

where do you ship from?
CryptoImperator (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2016, 05:42:46 PM

where do you ship from?

Spain, Europe  Wink

Decoded
Legendary

give me your cryptos

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 11:29:11 AM

Have you shipped my keychain yet?

Has anyone actually recieved their keychain yet? I'm a little worried this thing will arrive months from now, or maybe even not at all :-/

Lincoln6Echo
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 12:19:34 PM

Have you shipped my keychain yet?

Has anyone actually recieved their keychain yet? I'm a little worried this thing will arrive months from now, or maybe even not at all :-/

well, not yet. Waiting for over 2 weeks and I am located in europe^^ But I think this is an excpetion. Hope it will arrive at all Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: