Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:04:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying Your BTC 1:1 Paypal  (Read 474 times)
baby222 (OP)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 01:28:15 PM

Hello Members:

I'm currently Offering to buy your bitcoin using the coinbase price at 1:1 +4% with Paypal, BTC-E code 1:1 +1% with paypal, My location is US so i Cant send balance with Gift Outside the US zone.
If your a  newbie, Jr Member, Member Limit per day is .4 btc  

Share Escrow fees 1% each

I have Contacted DevtheDev to be the Escrow If is needed.

Thanks in advance.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btctxns

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 04:46:25 PM

Hello Members:

I'm currently Offering to buy your bitcoin using the coinbase price at 1:1 +4% with Paypal, BTC-E code 1:1 +1% with paypal, My location is US so i Cant send balance with Gift Outside the US zone.
If your a  newbie, Jr Member, Member Limit per day is .4 btc  

Thanks in advance.

This would make sense if it were the other way around and the newbie was buying with pp but....why do you care about how much btc a newbie sends you?
baby222 (OP)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 04:51:43 PM

Hello Members:

If your a  newbie, Jr Member, Member Limit per day is .4 btc 

Thanks in advance.

This would make sense if it were the other way around and the newbie was buying with pp but....why do you care about how much btc a newbie sends you?

I ratter not have to deal with newbies trying to sell a high amount of btc, better with trusted and older members, then again i dont want to be going into a detail look, i think .4 is a good top for them to build trust and more trades.
btctxns

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 06:48:59 PM

Hello Members:

If your a  newbie, Jr Member, Member Limit per day is .4 btc 

Thanks in advance.

I ratter not have to deal with newbies trying to sell a high amount of btc, better with trusted and older members, then again i dont want to be going into a detail look, i think .4 is a good top for them to build trust and more trades.

There's no trust to build there, though. I understand if they're buying with paypal - then of course have a cap on the amount they can purchase until some time has passed. But if they're selling their btc just use escrow. That way you don't need to limit yourself.

In any event it's very hard to buy with paypal as a new member.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: