Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:44:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Most beautiful block explorer ever ?  (Read 3098 times)
Cryptopher
Legendary

Activity: 1789
Merit: 1008

Keep it dense, yeah?

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 07:59:30 PM

I must say that does look pretty cool. At first I didn't realise that you could scroll up and down to see different views.

Kudos to the creator, and it does look like a Japanese creation - very colourful.

I tend not to use Block Explorers, mostly because I tend not to send BTC anywhere - just deal on an exchange.

RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 08:04:23 PM

Oh wow, me likey likey!  Cheesy

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
coinpr0n

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 08:15:38 PM

Cute. Definitely reminds me of 'Listen to Bitcoin' except it's more about visual / less about audio. Not practical (for me) for daily use though sadly.

ahmedjamal1998

Activity: 728
Merit: 537

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2015, 08:19:21 PM

That's really very creative and awesome  Shocked

Makes me remember this :
http://www.bitlisten.com/
batesresearch
Legendary

Activity: 2424
Merit: 1148

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2015, 09:50:34 AM

Amazing design and feel! The little charms are awesome, sounds aswell.

Visit Satoshi's Place, a Bitcoin Hub based in Bury, Manchester, UK.
Goals: Educate & Onboard users in to Bitcoin. Lightning network⚡️
ammy009

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2015, 09:59:45 AM

ha ha nice block explorer  Grin

btc_enigma

Activity: 688
Merit: 567

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 10:22:07 AM

Nice looking explorer. This came in light three months back http://www.coindesk.com/style-bitflyer-block-explorer-release/ . Disappointed community took so long to discover this

TinEye

Activity: 639
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 10:22:59 AM

it look confusing at first but, you can get used to it very fast, it's actually simple if you look at it closely, i like how there is a timer for the block, this is a nice additional touch

also it display more the history of bitcoin with the timestamp of each block, really good, btw is this done by chinese?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Mickeyb

Activity: 798

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 10:37:34 AM

It's very beautiful. It does look a bit like a game though. I am used to and prefer blockchain.info though.

Anyways, things like this are great, this level of development is what we need in order to get Bitcoin to the masses.
Somekindabitcoin

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 10:49:26 AM

Should we consider this as the most beautiful block explorer ever ?

http://chainflyer.bitflyer.jp

It's really nice and abstract, this is how modern deisgn websites should look like. Why is it not in english? For me the best is Blocktrail when it comes to deisgn and functions. Blockchain.info is also good, I use it when I decide to spend something from my "hot wallet" ( I use mainly Bitcoin Core ).
Kazimir
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 11:46:22 AM

Should we consider this as the most beautiful block explorer ever ?

http://chainflyer.bitflyer.jp
It's funny, but it looks more like a fancy game than a block explorer.

On the other hand, imho the new block explorer Smartnit that was launched earlier this month really looks terrific!

In theory, there's no difference between theory and practice. In practice, there is.
Insert coin(s): 1KazimirL9MNcnFnoosGrEkmMsbYLxPPob
Somekindabitcoin

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 01:22:18 PM

Is there any option to turn of the falling transactions? Sounds are beautiful, like the design of chainflyer, but they falling things are annoying and they are so fast that I can't even catch them if I want. Think about translating it to english, it will probably be the best block chain explorer ever, you can get it with a few adverts on top some bitcoin websites. Just my view.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 08:34:07 PM

It is nice though has some graphic bugs, so black areas around some graphics. And the language might be a problem.

And sound always should be disabled by default. Users can enable it. But having sound can be a bad experience when browsing at work or so.
cryptworld

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 10:24:57 PM

Wow!
Genesis block is so beautiful,what a nice work!
GermanGiant (OP)

Activity: 784

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 10:29:15 PM

Is there any option to turn of the falling transactions? Sounds are beautiful, like the design of chainflyer, but they falling things are annoying and they are so fast that I can't even catch them if I want. Think about translating it to english, it will probably be the best block chain explorer ever, you can get it with a few adverts on top some bitcoin websites. Just my view.

It is nice though has some graphic bugs, so black areas around some graphics. And the language might be a problem.

And sound always should be disabled by default. Users can enable it. But having sound can be a bad experience when browsing at work or so.

Super neat, I really like the design and how it kind've makes blocks feel more tangible (odd I know). I think they should put out an english version soon but until then a translated page works decent.
People these days surprise me. Finding the English version was quite easy.

Hopefully you know which icon is for settings (hint: It's not the first one).
Somekindabitcoin

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 10:33:35 PM

I wouldn't say anything now, because you just dug your own grave. Website, when you are advertising it on the Enligsh BTC forum,
should be in English from the beginning of my visit, or at least make something like a country detection and change the language based on this, many modern websites are doing this nowadays.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 10:51:44 PM

I wouldn't say anything now, because you just dug your own grave. Website, when you are advertising it on the Enligsh BTC forum,
should be in English from the beginning of my visit, or at least make something like a country detection and change the language based on this, many modern websites are doing this nowadays.
that's right,but it's just an small problem to sole, just click the gear wheel to change the language
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 11:11:59 PM

it looks ok. as far as real usage goes, it doesn't come even close to blockchain.info and blockr.io. try working on fixing bugs and making the entire site graphics look more complete.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 03:40:49 PM

that's right,but it's just an small problem to sole, just click the gear wheel to change the language

You might be right but i doubt that many will search for that. I took a quick look for the normally awaited buttons to change the language but they weren't there. No flags, no language names, no language shortcut dropbownbox.

It's best to design a website the way people would await it. It makes it easier to navigate.
I E

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

💎 💎 💎 💎 💎

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 03:44:16 PM

Wow... This is really creative!

Let me know if you want to earn BTC.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: