Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 03:56:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Most beautiful block explorer ever ?  (Read 3098 times)
bitnanigans

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 05:09:36 PM

It's definitely beautiful, but it's all a big distraction. People with "Ooo shiny!" syndrome probably won't be able to make proper use of it.
GermanGiant (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 10:03:20 PM

I wouldn't say anything now, because you just dug your own grave. Website, when you are advertising it on the Enligsh BTC forum,
should be in English from the beginning of my visit, or at least make something like a country detection and change the language based on this, many modern websites are doing this nowadays.

It is not mine.
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 10:06:45 PM

At first it does indeed look and sound amazing, but eventually it gets too graphical and the sounds become just too anoying.
I like the way it tries to make the blockchain info more friendly, but there's still much work to be done there before i would call it the "Most beautiful block explorer ever"

cheers
Fishbones78

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 12:39:39 AM

I remember a block explorer where you would see bubbles that constituted different transactions and the bigger the transaction the bigger the bubble. Every bubble made a different musical note all in harmony with each other so it made a never ending sort of music box melody. It was amazing but i lost the URL sadly.
Here the bubble visualizer you mean: http://www.bitlisten.com/
Wasn't BitListen turned into a private key stealing, trojan horse giving malicious website? I'm sure I saw somewhere that it was sold and turned into that, doing those actions when you allow a java applet (or whatever it is) to run?
Dire

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Crypto-Games.net: DICE and SLOT

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 08:59:39 AM

I remember a block explorer where you would see bubbles that constituted different transactions and the bigger the transaction the bigger the bubble. Every bubble made a different musical note all in harmony with each other so it made a never ending sort of music box melody. It was amazing but i lost the URL sadly.
Wasn't BitListen turned into a private key stealing, trojan horse giving malicious website? I'm sure I saw somewhere that it was sold and turned into that, doing those actions when you allow a java applet (or whatever it is) to run?

Huh Is that true? Do you have some links? Because if it's so I'd definitely like to know and avoid it.
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 09:37:26 AM

An English version would be nice as well.. Although it wouldn't be hard to understand as it takes English input anyway.
GermanGiant (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 01:36:21 PM

An English version would be nice as well.. Although it wouldn't be hard to understand as it takes English input anyway.

English version is already there. Please check the OP.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 03:07:24 PM

I think the option is hidden so that everyone assumes there is no other language. Hiding it behind a settings icon while normally everyone would avaid flags to click, flags in a dropdownbox, Languageshortcuts or something like that.
GermanGiant (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 10:47:31 AM

I think the option is hidden so that everyone assumes there is no other language. Hiding it behind a settings icon while normally everyone would avaid flags to click, flags in a dropdownbox, Languageshortcuts or something like that.

May be that is the Japanese design speciality.
newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1049

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 11:27:22 PM

Oops... is that so ? I visited them Undecided

GermanGiant (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 05:47:01 PM

Has anyone checked a multisig Tx on this block explorer ? The representation is awesome... Smiley
sana9821

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 06:28:45 PM

Should we consider this as the most beautiful block explorer ever ?

http://chainflyer.bitflyer.jp

Those who want to browse it in english, just adjust the settings...

this is definitely the most beautiful block explorer i have ever seen, of course good explorer does not need a good design if it works properly but still its pretty amazing

manselr
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 10:21:32 PM

Im a classic. To me, nothing gets better than the simple and slick design of the blockchain.info site. Unfortunately, now I can't trust it since the satoshis coins incident.
Is there any other layout that is as good as blockchain.info's one?
newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1049

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 11:47:32 PM

Im a classic. To me, nothing gets better than the simple and slick design of the blockchain.info site. Unfortunately, now I can't trust it since the satoshis coins incident.
Is there any other layout that is as good as blockchain.info's one?

Here is a list - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=636463.0

Chose your favorite one. Smiley

juankburke

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 01:19:26 AM

this is definitely a creative explorer for sure but i wouldn't call it the most beautiful ever though
coinableS
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1179

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2015, 01:31:32 AM

That's a really cool explorer! I like how it labels multisig addresses with keyholes.
Any other musicians in here??
They have the tones set to play within a scale, but it's random so it's driving me crazy waiting for it to resolve back to I when it plays  I, III, V, I   and then doesn't resolve  Angry

ikydesu

Activity: 686

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2015, 11:39:38 AM

Really nice website, really like the graphic and motion graph. Japan have a creative things which can be modify things to be an awesome look.
GermanGiant (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 07:18:08 PM

That's a really cool explorer! I like how it labels multisig addresses with keyholes.
They have the tones set to play within a scale, but it's random so it's driving me crazy waiting for it to resolve back to I when it plays  I, III, V, I   and then doesn't resolve  Angry

What does this I, III, V, I mean ? Why did not you write them as I, II, III, IV ?
Scaccomatt0
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

https://cryptoworld.io

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2015, 08:11:31 PM

This is the awesome explorer I ever see. I pinned in my favorite bar.
It has animations, but is really smooth and fine.

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
               ______
          __███████████████_      █████         █████          █████           █████
       _█████████████████████      █████         █████        █████           █████
     _███████¯¯¯     ¯¯██████       █████         █████      █████           █████
   _██████¯            ¯████¯        █████         █████    █████           █████
  ██████¯                             █████          ██████████            █████
 ██████                               █████          ██████████            █████
 █████                                 █████         ██████████            █████
█████                                  █████          ████████            █████
█████                                  █████           ██████             █████
█████                                  █████           ██████             █████
█████                                  █████           ██████            █████    
█████                                   █████          ██████          █████    
 █████                                  █████          ██████          █████
 ██████                                 █████          ██████        █████
  ██████_                                █████         ██████        █████
   ¯██████_            _████_            █████        ████████       █████
     ¯███████___     __██████            █████      █████  █████     █████
       ¯█████████████████████             █████    █████    █████   █████
          ¯¯███████████████¯               ████████████      ███████████
               ¯¯¯¯¯¯                      ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯         ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
|

FAUCET
ICO
ANDROID

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
RocketSingh
Legendary

Activity: 1662
Merit: 1050

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 01:32:17 PM

What does this I, III, V, I mean ? Why did not you write them as I, II, III, IV ?

I think, it has something to do with music notes...

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: