Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:00:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] Ravenbit Node Silver + Ravenbit Node Brass Special Editions  (Read 1437 times)
hedgy73 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 05:14:57 PM

Hi all,

I'm looking for one of each coin (at the right price of course).

Please post here on send me a PM if you have anything for sale with your price including shipping to the UK.

Many thanks Smiley.
mrbrt

Activity: 707
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 06:04:38 PM

Here is a thread with 8 Node Brass Limited Editions for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1112934.0
hedgy73 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 06:14:36 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2015, 06:37:57 PM by hedgy73

Here is a thread with 8 Node Brass Limited Editions for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1112934.0

Thank you Smiley, I've already spoken to the seller and he's firm on 0.3 + shipping for a single coin.

I've already got the standard brass so not too worried about the special edition, although I could possibly stretch to 0.2 shipped for one.

Its mainly the silver I'm interested in to be honest.
snarlpill

Activity: 910
Merit: 530

$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2015, 06:27:40 PM

Have you got the Node Copper and the Satoshi coin as well? I'm missing the Node Silver myself. I had a lot of bills to pay at the time and hesitated on the silver. By the time I went back to the thread to buy one the 25 had already been sold out...
I'll end up with one eventually though.

By the way hedgy73, I will respond to your PM soon about the redeemed Cas coins. Sorry I've been slacking today.

hedgy73 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 06:31:55 PM

Have you got the Node Copper and the Satoshi coin as well? I'm missing the Node Silver myself. I had a lot of bills to pay at the time and hesitated on the silver. By the time I went back to the thread to buy one the 25 had already been sold out...
I'll end up with one eventually though.

By the way hedgy73, I will respond to your PM soon about the redeemed Cas coins. Sorry I've been slacking today.

No problem mate that's fine thank you Smiley. Yes I think the silvers sold out pretty quickly, I'm the same and have missed out on coins because of other commitments Sad.

I've already got the Copper, Satoshi and standard brass. Would like a special edition brass and silver but depends if anyone's selling at the right price.
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1348

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 09:25:12 PM

I have a Ravenbit something. Can't remember which one it is exactly but I think it has the serial number 18. I'll let you know once I get home. I'm on the tube right now and my heads not really focussed due to the amount of drinks I've just had...  Grin
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 2201

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2015, 09:34:27 PM

I've all the Ravenbit coins except the silver, which I didn't bought for the same reasons. Embarrassed

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
mrbrt

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 12:13:36 AM

I'm wondering if anyone actually has all of the Ravenbit coins after factoring in all of the Node Bronze colored coins. I guess it depends on what the individual decides is a "complete set".
hedgy73 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 06:47:41 AM

I have a Ravenbit something. Can't remember which one it is exactly but I think it has the serial number 18. I'll let you know once I get home. I'm on the tube right now and my heads not really focussed due to the amount of drinks I've just had...  Grin

Ha ha ok thanks Smiley. Hope your heads a bit more focused now Grin.

I've all the Ravenbit coins except the silver, which I didn't bought for the same reasons. Embarrassed

That's good mate probably same as me, that auction ending at 1am was a shame. I had to be up for work 3 hours later for a hard 12 hour shift and imagined sniping and all sorts going on which could have dragged on pretty late so didn't bother being a part of it which is a shame because I wouldn't have minded going a bit higher than what it sold for.

I'm wondering if anyone actually has all of the Ravenbit coins after factoring in all of the Node Bronze colored coins. I guess it depends on what the individual decides is a "complete set".

I wonder too? Could you possibly list all of the coins you've done? I suppose a complete set is one of each coin produced regardless if it's a 'special edition' numbered version or not (even though the numbered are more desirable of course) Smiley.
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2015, 08:38:05 AM

With a complete set, I mean that I have all the different versions (but not all colors).

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

AT101ET
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 12:47:51 PM

With a complete set, I mean that I have all the different versions (but not all colors).

I think you were just challenged to collect every Ravenbit coin no matter what series, including all colours. Would be interesting to know who has a complete set and how much they'd sell part of it for. There can only be x amount of complete sets based on the lowest number of a certain colour produced, making it incredibly rare. Then again, I'm not sure how much something like that would sell for as I'm not entirely sure or able to calculate what the demand would be for an entire Ravenbit collection.
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2015, 12:55:10 PM

I think you were just challenged to collect every Ravenbit coin no matter what series, including all colours. Would be interesting to know who has a complete set and how much they'd sell part of it for. There can only be x amount of complete sets based on the lowest number of a certain colour produced, making it incredibly rare. Then again, I'm not sure how much something like that would sell for as I'm not entirely sure or able to calculate what the demand would be for an entire Ravenbit collection.
He can challenge me all he wants, I ain't got money for that. The silver will be expensive enough. Tongue
Anyway, I'm going off-topic and I'm jacking hedgy73's thread. Sorry mate.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

mrbrt

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 02:22:36 PM

He can challenge me all he wants, I ain't got money for that. The silver will be expensive enough. Tongue
Anyway, I'm going off-topic and I'm jacking hedgy73's thread. Sorry mate.

Not a challenge - just a thought. The Node Bronze series full set of 7 colors sold for 2.75BTC a week ago.
mrbrt

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 02:35:50 PM

I wonder too? Could you possibly list all of the coins you've done? I suppose a complete set is one of each coin produced regardless if it's a 'special edition' numbered version or not (even though the numbered are more desirable of course) Smiley.

ravenbit.com/coins

Coin, mintage, release date
1) Satoshi; 204; Dec 24 2013
2) Node Brass; 950; Oct 11 2014
3) Node Brass L.E.; 50; Oct 11 2014
4) Node Copper; 250; Nov 23 2014
5) Node Silver; 25; Dec 29 2014
6) Node Bronze; 515; Jun 2 2015
6a) Node Bronze (gray); 428
6b) Node Bronze (green); 27
6c) Node Bronze (yellow); 18
6d) Node Bronze (violet); 15
6e) Node Bronze (blue); 12
6f) Node Bronze (red); 9
6g) Node Bronze (orange); 6

There were also error coins in Node Brass L.E. (two of #48 and no #49) and Node Copper (two of #248 and no #249), but I wouldn't include these in a full set.
hedgy73 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 04:29:49 PM

Ah that's great mrbrt thanks very much pretty much as I though apart from the errors Smiley.
mrbrt

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 06:51:40 PM

Ah that's great mrbrt thanks very much pretty much as I though apart from the errors Smiley.

Yes, the errors would definitely not be part of a full set, as they were not planned. I think that is the distinction when determining what constitutes a complete set: planned variations vs. unplanned variations.
hedgy73 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 07:20:06 PM

Yes, the errors would definitely not be part of a full set, as they were not planned. I think that is the distinction when determining what constitutes a complete set: planned variations vs. unplanned variations.

Yes I agree for sure, errors are different Smiley.
AT101ET
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 08:30:30 PM

Take a look at my link and photos of my Ravenbit Node on this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1009618.0
Let me know if that's the coin you're after and we can sort a deal out.
Thanks Smiley
mrbrt

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 08:28:09 PM

ravenbit.com/coins

6f) Node Bronze (red); 9

There were also error coins in Node Brass L.E. (two of #48 and no #49) and Node Copper (two of #248 and no #249), but I wouldn't include these in a full set.

I'm curious... does anyone actually have a full set of the coins I've listed above? (including the node bronze colors, but not including the error coins)
TheAnalogKid

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 12:49:09 PM

ravenbit.com/coins

6f) Node Bronze (red); 9

I'm curious... does anyone actually have a full set of the coins I've listed above? (including the node bronze colors, but not including the error coins)
I'm working on it, and am close, but still need a few.

I have all the Bronze colors, the Node Silver and a Node Copper (#002).  Now I need both Brass versions and the Satoshi, if anyone's selling.

Sorry for the hijack... Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: