Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:09:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: XFX Radeon 6950 GPU for Sale: LTC/BTC/PPC welcome!  (Read 949 times)
crazy_rabbit (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001

RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME

View Profile
September 26, 2012, 04:16:34 PM

I'm selling two XFX  Radeon 6950 cards. They are both about 4 months old, in great shape. They are stock bios and shaders, and have not been mistreated. There is no bios switch so i am unsure if you can unlock the extra shaders. That said, they perform nicely and pull on average around 435Kh with Cgminer.

I'm selling them because my Free-Electricity rental contract is coming to an end this month and the renewal will not include the 'free electricity clause'.

They are both still under warranty (almost brand new really) and they both come with everything- the boxes, papers, etc... Like new shape.

They will work very nicely for Mining LTC (get it while it's hot!) as well as PPC (if that's what your into).

Shipping is from Milan, Italy so best if you're an EU customer. I ship with tracking, insurance is optional (I'll figure out how much that costs in the meantime) and I am open to some sort of Escrow as well. I will take LTC or BTC or even PPC (but you would have to offer a pirate ships worth of PPC to interest me).

Why should you trust me? Well I run buyBTC.cz, a real service with real customers. I've been around quite a bit and haven't scammed anyone's money. I am also a known quantity in that I'm a relatively well known fashion photographer (www.dennisonbertram.com) so I exist as a real person as well.

I don't have an OTC rating, and won't bother to set one up either to be honest. Pirate had a fantastic rating on OTC and we all know how that worked out. Smart buyers know anyone could be a scammer, so obviously- do what you can to be safe. That said, these cards are great but their cost isn't anyone's life savings and I earn real money in my normal life, so my incentive to scam is pretty low.

PM me if interested or write your offers here. Before we finalize we can publicly announce it in this thread so if I do turn out to be a scammer you can all point fingers and do whatever you do to scammers.

Great cards to add to your  setup. They are standard cards, so you shouldn't have any trouble mining with them.

I am selling the cards separately so let me know your offers!

When we settle on some price I will give my Address for whichever currency we deal in. I will post it in the "about me" section of my website, so that you know it's really my address.

more or less retired.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: