Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:27:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: i want to create a fund to buy agricultural land in Romania  (Read 2854 times)
Branny

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 06:22:36 AM

Prices now in Romania for agricultural land is around 1000 euros /  hectare (ha ) that's around 10000 square meters or around 2.47105381 acres

The last price per ha I read about was ~2000€ for uncultivated wasteland and $6,461 for farmland(2012). Has the price halved in <1 year?

And there are already big players like Glencore plc operating in the country, that most probably got the best spots, so cherry picking the remaining farmland could provide quite tricky, but nevertheless farmland in Romania seems to be a good idea for an alternative investment.

That is foreigner price ,i can get it/or local can for 1000€...

Where are the listings for 1000 euros/ha?

there are no listings you have to find them and talk with sellers

So what are you providing to investors to assure them that locals are regularly buying property for half of the rate of everyone else?

I'm not saying it can't be done (With RS, we've nearly doubled the asset pool from initial investment) but it wasn't done through finding magic deals, it was done through doing something the market would not (Taking properties in bad shape and rehabbing them).

So, what you're saying is that because you're local, you'll have a large pool of property to buy from. Even from people who are more than happy to get half of what their property is worth because they'd rather sell it to a local person than a non-local. With a substantial parcel of land, we're talking hundreds of thousands of euros in loss to the seller. Maybe there's a bunch of dumb people in Romania, but I kind of doubt the market is that way.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
spy100 (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 257

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2015, 09:06:52 AM

So what are you providing to investors to assure them that locals are regularly buying property for half of the rate of everyone else?

I'm not saying it can't be done (With RS, we've nearly doubled the asset pool from initial investment) but it wasn't done through finding magic deals, it was done through doing something the market would not (Taking properties in bad shape and rehabbing them).

So, what you're saying is that because you're local, you'll have a large pool of property to buy from. Even from people who are more than happy to get half of what their property is worth because they'd rather sell it to a local person than a non-local. With a substantial parcel of land, we're talking hundreds of thousands of euros in loss to the seller. Maybe there's a bunch of dumb people in Romania, but I kind of doubt the market is that way.

We have a law here that give locals the right to buy first before foreigners it's called  something like "pre-emption right " ,stupid patriotic law or something like that ...

The right to buy is something like this:  relatives first > neighbors second > locals third >government fourth place or first place if land is used for national security stuff > and last ones are the foreigners ...

If seller agrees with me a 1000 euro price and you as foreign person/corporation offer him 2500 euros for that land ,i have the right to buy it before you at the 1000 euro price.

You can see more info : here http://ec.europa.eu/agriculture/statistics/factsheets/pdf/ro_en.pdf
and this is that law : http://lege5.ro/Gratuit/gm4tenjygy/legea-nr-17-2014-privind-unele-masuri-de-reglementare-a-vanzarii-cumpararii-terenurilor-agricole-situate-in-extravilan-si-de-modificare-a-legii-nr-268-2001-privind-privatizarea-societatilor-comerciale

gogxmagog
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1010

Ad maiora!

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 05:47:26 AM

OK
i got a good buddy in Czech republic
Czechoslovakia
near you there in Romania
would you be willing to do a meet up f2f with my bro in czekland?

im sorry if my naming is a little weird i am an anglophone only

but i would be happy to arrange for my nearby friend to come and actually look at this thing you are proposing.

just to make sure in the off chance you aren't 100% scam artist that you also aren't inept/hare-brained/totally out of your mind/on crack

ill talk to my buddy in Prague

you get your ducks in a row and let me know when and where a good time for you guys to meet up. I'm sure he'd like to go visit yr prospective farmland.

OK?
spy100 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2015, 01:24:38 PM

OK
Czechoslovakia

but i would be happy to arrange for my nearby friend to come and actually look at this thing you are proposing.

just to make sure in the off chance you aren't 100% scam artist that you also aren't inept/hare-brained/totally out of your mind/on crack

you get your ducks in a row and let me know when and where a good time for you guys to meet up. I'm sure he'd like to go visit yr prospective farmland.

OK?

lol are you ok my friend ? it's just an idea ,read before you write ...

VeeMiner

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

bitcoin hodler

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 04:47:05 PM

OK
Czechoslovakia

OK?

Czech is pretty far from Romania, I must know since I'm also Czech Smiley
spy100 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2015, 06:23:31 AM

OK
Czechoslovakia

OK?

Czech is pretty far from Romania, I must know since I'm also Czech Smiley

lol that guy was weird ...

Furio
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 07:18:23 AM

My dream is a farm with an acre of fertile land, in order to feed my family Smiley Romania is an option I think Smiley

spy100 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2015, 05:38:30 PM

My dream is a farm with an acre of fertile land, in order to feed my family Smiley Romania is an option I think Smiley

if you have stable income like a pension from your local gov ,at least 1500 euros/month ,you will do well in Romania

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: