Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:35:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BitPlutos.com - Legit or scam ?  (Read 5881 times)
OmegaStarScream (OP)
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 6099

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 09:49:43 PM

Most of us know the famous website Cointelegraph , for those who don't know it's basically just like Coindesk just with more creativity on the content : http://cointelegraph.com/

I was reading an article about WikiLeaks today there and I saw the banner about this "BitPlutos" on the Top and also on the right on the page if you are reading an article . I want to know if this is a legit company ? I'am not sure if Cointelegraph checked the content or tried the website before because when you click you get their affiliate link : http://www.bitplutos.com/?campaign=6&btag=cointelegraphmainpage

So who ever used this , could please advice me and let the community know how legit this website is Smiley

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OmegaStarScream (OP)
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 10:20:45 AM

Anyone here know anything about this please ?  Huh

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2015, 03:34:05 PM

"if it sounds too good to be true..." Smiley
OmegaStarScream (OP)
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 03:13:43 PM

"if it sounds too good to be true..." Smiley

I know the basic rule "If it sounds too good to be true then it is too good to be true => scam" .
But when you see famous and big well known website like CoinTelegraph promoting for those website you have to ask your self . Please if anyone tried it let us know

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
sherbyspark

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 03:29:03 PM

Seems to be a brand new site. Hard to comment on it just yet. I would suggest waiting for a bit . They also don't seem to have an ANN thread which is essential for any customers to address their concerns off the site.
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2015, 05:54:28 AM

I know the basic rule "If it sounds too good to be true then it is too good to be true => scam" .
But when you see famous and big well known website like CoinTelegraph promoting for those website you have to ask your self . Please if anyone tried it let us know

Websites such as CT promoting companies like this means squat. Plenty of "big sites" partnered with GAW back in the day & look where that got us Smiley
will7am
Legendary

Activity: 973

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 07:28:49 PM

This service is a compete SCAM.  They do not let you withdraw your BTC when you want to, the owner Damien is a complete scam artist.

Be warned.

BitPlutos

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 08:21:38 PM
Last edit: August 29, 2015, 09:11:37 PM by BitPlutos

This service is a compete SCAM.  They do not let you withdraw your BTC when you want to, the owner Damien is a complete scam artist.

Be warned.

Hello everyone,

I'm the representative of bitplutos.com, anonymous and the very first binary options platform running exclusively on bitcoins. It has come to our attention that one of our investors has doubted our credibility. I've looked into the matter and want to tell what the truth is:

First of all, it is a shame that you posted groundless accusation without describing the whole situation. But I will try to fix it so that the users would see the bigger picture.

You deposited 1 btc and accepted 0.5 btc bonus. To withdraw a bonus and profits, every investor is obliged to make a certain trading volume (usually 30). However, you made a very small trading volume and wished to withdraw all accumulated bitcoins. That's not allowed by the Bonus Terms. Here it is: http://www.bitplutos.com/bonus-terms-and-conditions/. If the investor wishes to cash out his money, only the deposit will be returned to his wallet address. Which was done yesterday Will and we have evidence for that.

You needn't have accepted the bonus, you were contacted by our employee who offered you this. (This is the usual company's procedure to offer it as it enlarges the turnover). The bonus is never obligatory but you agreed and the bonus was added. Also, you may say you didn't know about potential loss of the profits, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't read terms and conditions.

All in all, your bitcoins were returned (the whole deposit). You lost the bonus and some profits because you didn't fulfill terms need to cash it out. That's it.

You shouldn't post crap on forum just to defame us just because you didn't read terms and got frustrated. That's just unfair.

Regards,

BitPlutos Payment Department

OmegaStarScream (OP)
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 07:09:47 AM

This service is a compete SCAM.  They do not let you withdraw your BTC when you want to, the owner Damien is a complete scam artist.

Be warned.

You should post at least prooves for your accusations if you have any ..; since BitPlutos seems like he cleared up everything you said .
@BitPlutos , it would be nice if you make a announcement thread on the forums , that way we can follow news of the website and ask questions related to it etc ...

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 07:12:51 AM

@BitPulos, you should make an announcement thread for your company, i see the company is pretty long time ago and i know it from cointelegraph site.
but i still never use this before, just know it.
will7am
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 08:04:11 AM

Be warned.

You should post at least prooves for your accusations if you have any ..; since BitPlutos seems like he cleared up everything you said .
@BitPlutos , it would be nice if you make a announcement thread on the forums , that way we can follow news of the website and ask questions related to it etc ...

I have better things to do than argue with thieves, so i'll keep this short.  They did not mention any terms when Damien contacted me via email and I did not agree to the ridiculous terms posted above, what it essentially means is that if you accept the bonus you can't withdraw ANY of your funds (even if you don't touch the bonus as I did) and that includes what you've earned.  This service is unregulated and is run by dishonest idiots, they will bullshit you and refuse to let you withdraw your btc;

http://scam-watch.bitcoinheaven.net/2015/08/bitplutos-bitplutoscom-scam.html

This is the last I'm going to post about these scammers, be warned.  If you want FX trading use 1broker or bit4fx, or anyone legitimate.

BitPlutos

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 01:50:09 PM

You’re still going into that crap, aren’t you Will. Nice try.

You have told lies for the second time, you’re calling people names. Looks like you cant deal with mistakes you made and chose to play aggressive. The best defence is a good offence and you know it, right?

Lie number 1: the investor is allowed to withdraw his funds (which you did Will) but is not allowed to withdraw bonus and profits until the trading volume is reached. Is that clear now? So why do you keep posting lies?
Lie number 2: we ARE regulated and we HAVE a license to operate binary options issued by the e-Gambling Montenegro and we are governed by the Montenegro laws.

And now goes the lie number 3 with the link you posted: now we are starting to see a bigger picture. What do we mean? Well, approximately at the same time you started your groundless rant, someone tried to blackmail us. Take a look at this picture below:

https://i.imgur.com/gUAZyBe.jpg

We don’t believe in a such coincidence, so perhaps it’s either the same person or you two are in league. If you take a closer look at his site, he desperately seeks money - http://scam-watch.bitcoinheaven.net/2015/08/shutting-down-service-no-donations-at.html

So I guess, he figured that a little and petty blackmail attempt would do the trick. Yes, the guy is risking going to jail for 0.44 btc…

Apart from the accusations which are totally untrue (the blackmailer even confused Serbia with Montenegro…), we have started investigation to track him down and make him pay for slinging mud at us.

For all users reading this: you are probably right to suggest us to open a thread. Which we will. In there, you will find some info about our company, some insight into binary options and forex. We will also address all potential concerns and requests there.

Thank you for you attention.

BitPlutos Team
will7am
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 02:17:52 PM

First:  You know you've scammed me, you are thieves.  The fact you're trying to claim your disgusting terms you have (which I didn't agree or was let alone told about) is a legitimate reason to steal my Bitcoin is amazing.  You can't withdraw any of your funds until you've traded $7,000+..  Absolute joke.

Second:  The fact you're a company regulated by Montenegro laws says everything we need to know about your company.

Third:  I found the link via google, I have no connection to the owners.  But the fact still reminds, YOU STOLE MY BITCOIN!!

favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2015, 02:18:46 PM

cointelegraph... more creativity... please tell me you're trolling.

https://medium.com/@iandemartino/more-on-cointelegraph-by-a-former-writer-b4e1058b37ca

OmegaStarScream (OP)
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 02:32:08 PM

https://medium.com/@iandemartino/more-on-cointelegraph-by-a-former-writer-b4e1058b37ca
[/quote

Aw Shocked Sounds intresting , you gave me something to read in my free time . May I ask what is Bytecoin exactly ? it says that they are funded by them but never heard of them .

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
will7am
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 02:48:13 PM

Well at least CT aren't stealing peoples BTC like BitPlutos.com  Angry

favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2015, 03:14:30 PM

Well at least CT aren't stealing peoples BTC like BitPlutos.com  Angry

they're advertising obvious scams. and knowingly, it's not like an automated ad or something.

will7am
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 10:05:41 AM

If anyone is wondering if Bitplutos is legit, this was my experience with them:

I signed up and deposited some BTC, then I got this email: http://pasteboard.co/vyoOWIv.png

Now, I replied saying "sure"..  Why wouldn't you?

So then I used my 1 BTC deposit (didn't touch the bonus amount) to play some binaries, which I won around 80% profit in 1 day.  So I went to make a withdraw, I clicked "make withdraw" and was presented with a "your withdraw request was successful" despite not even being asked for a withdraw wallet address..  Just to be clear, I didn't try to withdraw the bonus, I assumed this wouldn't be allowed anyway, I just wanted what I'd won.

I thought this was strange that I wasn't asked for my address when withdrawing, so I sent them an email asking what was going on..  I had this reply: http://pasteboard.co/vyLCVkr.png

So now I'm told there's terms and conditions attached to the bonus BTC, terms that were never presented to me let alone agreed to. So now he claims you have to do $7,000+ worth of volume before you can withdraw your BTC, whether you touched your bonus or not.

This company is run by complete con artists, they trick you in you taking a bonus which they use as an excuse not to pay out.

Stay away from these clowns.

OmegaStarScream (OP)
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 05:46:48 PM

Thanks for your review will7am
I'am thinking on opening a Scam accusations against cointelegraph aswell since seems like they are advertising scams that no one else is talking about , BitPlutos.com is an example , and there is also SearchTrade not sure if they are the creators of those things or they simply advertise whoever pays the most without giving a shit .

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████