Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:46:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Open-source Faucet Rotator  (Read 1162 times)
dmcclccam (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2015, 09:52:30 PM

Hello everyone,

I was wandering around on GitHub when I found this faucet rotator, the overall is great, but it was outdated and with many broken links, so I forked it [got a copy of it], and now I'm working on it, to keep it up to date. If you guys wanna try it, i'm hosting it on a subdomain of my personal website bitcoin.dmcclccam.com.br. There's is not as many links as I wanted, but they are all working, and I'll add more on the following days. Also, if you know a faucet site, you could (1) send your pull request with it [if you are familiar with GitHub] or (2) just create an issue here with the link you are suggesting, and I will add it ASAP.

Best regards,
dmcclccam

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dmcclccam (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2015, 04:59:42 PM

Maybe I could put faucets that require registration in the end of the list, so people could do only the others.
melisande

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 05:33:38 PM

I like your faucet rotator because of it simplicity however it seems that it is not a direct link and the next button is not working.
dmcclccam (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2015, 11:45:39 PM

I like your faucet rotator because of it simplicity however it seems that it is not a direct link and the next button is not working.

Do you have Javascript enable in your browser? (are you using Tor Browser on something like that?) Just try to click the logo, if a dialog don't appear, asking your bitcoin address, so you don't have javascript enable. And it needs javascript to work properly, otherwise you will be stuck on the homepage.
melisande

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 06:27:11 AM

Do you have Javascript enable in your browser? (are you using Tor Browser on something like that?) Just try to click the logo, if a dialog don't appear, asking your bitcoin address, so you don't have javascript enable. And it needs javascript to work properly, otherwise you will be stuck on the homepage.
It is working now but it is always lead to interstitial page first before getting to the real faucet page.
crazyjack
Legendary

Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 05:11:30 AM

Hello everyone,

I was wandering around on GitHub when I found this faucet rotator, the overall is great, but it was outdated and with many broken links, so I forked it [got a copy of it], and now I'm working on it, to keep it up to date. If you guys wanna try it, i'm hosting it on a subdomain of my personal website bitcoin.dmcclccam.com.br. There's is not as many links as I wanted, but they are all working, and I'll add more on the following days. Also, if you know a faucet site, you could (1) send your pull request with it [if you are familiar with GitHub] or (2) just create an issue here with the link you are suggesting, and I will add it ASAP.

Best regards,
dmcclccam

I thought this is gonna be a disaster, yet another one trying with faucets which i am not fan or user of it, but after clicking your link i was a surprise for a little bit. Kinda like the top of the page, looks like retro style with nice brown background and big letters. Wont use it, that is for sure, but those who will, might will. Wish you well.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: