Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:22:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: AMAZON PURCHASING SERVICE {RE-VAMPED}: 41% [$250-$799](+) *Not Refunded*  (Read 700 times)
Bitcards11 (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 10:13:16 PM

Bump service is running active currently with full escrow & NEW REDUCED PRICED AND METHOD. *Not refunding*

(I am working on getting a hero member to run my service and run escrow through themselves and other reputable hero members so that people can do this with trust)

***NEW REDUCED PRICE! YOU ONLY PAY 41% OF THE ORIGINAL PRICE OF THE ITEM***

*ALL ITEMS ARE SHIPPED OVERNIGHT/2-DAY

*ONLY 1-2DAY HANDLING TIME

*FULL ESCROW VIA REPUTABLE MEMBERS ON BITCOINTALK

*UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ONLY (NO EXCEPTIONS!; I will not ship outside of the USA under ANY circumstances)

*IN SERVICE 7 DAYS A WEEK

*TAKING ORDERS BETWEEN $250 AND $799 (Before tax and shipping)
(If you have an accounts older than 2010 or an account with 50+ orders and would be comfortable with me using it; you will have a higher item price limit if we order from your account. The price limit will vary based on account)

HOW TO ORDER
*Please see the bottom of this post for additional order information/vouch information*

-Send me a message with a link to the item you want from amazon (amazon.com is the ONLY website I will order or view links from)

-I will let you know if your item is eligible and we will agree on an escrow service. My price is 41% of the original product price

-Amazon will ship your item with tracking and once myself, the buyer, and the escrow service verify the item has been delivered and is in good condition I will expect you to release escrow
*Please see the bottom of this post for additional order information/vouch information*

QUESTIONS

1)Is there any risk to me, the buyer, when using this service?
-There is in no way risk to you, read below how I do this to confirm that. I also am testing the "risks" myself about this process on which you can read data below.

2)If you aren't refunding, what are you doing?
-I am using a card similar to a pre-paid card and I am creating/aquiring them with certain usage patterns on them and then using them to place and order for an item (The card I use depends on the price of the item and how "built up" the card is) and then I use social engineering skills to report the charge as the item being delivered to the wrong address. I am not sure if it works this way for everyone or if I have just been able to work my system well; but I get a instant refund from the card companies I call and request refunds on. They process it on the phone without contacting Amazon in any way.

I obviously cannot speak on if they talk to Amazon after the fact; but since I have been using my new method this exact way (About 3-4 weeks), I have not had one single refund be cancelled, nor have I received any email or anything out of the ordinary from Amazon in any way at all. You can see at the bottom of this post some tests I did on different drops people run for me. I have had 100% with every order I have processed using this method; the most expensive being around $2800, and having successfully shipped and refunded 5 items to one address without blacklisting the address.
*More Info  on this below

All of the cards I use have ATM access and I have not ever have a refund threatened to be reversed, not go through, or have any other issue in any way. I use a very secure set up to make sure Amazon does not link my accounts and I do everything to make sure my orders go through safely and have been tested safely.

*****More Info*****
I have never once had to contact Amazon about getting a refund on my card. I have always been able to manipulate the few card companies I work with very easily and they have always provided instant refunds while I am on the phone with them. I am able to withdraw the cash from my account on the 2nd day and that is that. I do not push my luck but since I have somewhat perfected this method I tested out multiple refunds from the same and different card companies on the same addresses.

Out of 6 drop addresses these were the results: (None of these orders had "Non-refunded" orders placed/delivered in between them)
-Drop 1: 3 packages shipped; priced between $200 and $750; all refunded; no blacklist emails
-Drop 2: 2 packages shipped; priced between $800 and $1400; both refunded; emailed by amazon about missing packages; not blacklisted
-Drop 3: 5 packages shipped; priced between $75 and $460; all refunded; emailed by amazon about missing packages; not blacklisted (after the fourth item the account was banned for a few days and then they made us fax the billing details of our card in and a billing statement.. easy to fake.. then the account was restored and we placed a fifth order which was refunded without question)
-Drop 4: 2 packages shipped; priced between $500 and $600; both refunded; no emails
-Drop 5: 1 package shipped; priced $2800; refunded; no emails
-Drop 6: 2 packages shipped; first item priced $160 priced $1495; refunded; no emails

VOUCHES: ANYBODY WHO RECEIVES A VOUCH MUST LEAVE A REVIEW HERE REGARDING MY SERVICE
Vouches for anybody
I will be giving away [6] 90% OFF vouches (Pay 10% of the original item price) of an item in a $50 to $300 price range with free 2-day shipping to the first 10 people to comment on this post asking for the vouch. Message me after you have commented requesting the vouch and I will confirm you have the vouch and we will go from there.

Vouches for reputable members
I will be giving away [3] FREE vouches to any very reputable members on bitcointalk in the price range of $50 to $1000 with free overnight shipping. Message me if you think you qualify for this and we will discuss. You must have trust/reputation and be able to promote my service through that. You will receive lifetime discounts and promotions while you are doing so. Please message me to discuss this.

*I am currently looking for a reputable member who has been here a long time to promote my service for me. I can give you a royalty of the profits or you can let me know what you want. You must be reputable and be able to be trusted to be used as an escrow source. I will be looking for 3-4 reputable hero members total to help with this. Please message me if you are interested in this*
loki0505

Activity: 494
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 09:56:47 PM

hey bud - I miss ur cryptothrift listings.  are you getting back anytime soon?  I am very interested in your service.  As you know, I used ur service before
jt byte

Activity: 994

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 10:04:15 PM

Before dealing with you i consider that you got negative feedback from 2 trusted members here.
Secondly i would like to see some vouches from trusted members.
Thirdly Good Luck. The rates are cheap.
loki0505

Activity: 494

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 03:58:39 PM

bump. lets get it
MisteredF

Activity: 437
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 07:46:38 PM

Your service sounds interesting and the price is obviously right but after you ship the item to the buyer, and since you are pretty much are admitting in writing here that you are scamming or stealing from someone (either Amazon or the VCC company) can't Amazon track the delivery back to the recipient and (if they wanted to) claim theft on the part of the recipient especially if you do this over and over?  You are anonymous to Amazon so the only one subject to any problems is the recipient of the package. 

Obviously the price is right but what concerns me is my liability after getting your package delivered to my home or business.  You have had (according to you) no problem ***YET*** but who gets busted after your ***YET*** becomes the first problem? 

I'd like to order but I am concern by any possible fallout that would bite me in the ass.
BrinK

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 02:12:16 AM

Sent you a PM asking for vouch
MisteredF

Activity: 437
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 01:06:02 PM

The original post was posted almost 3 weeks ago and the guy never has replied to anyone  since. LOL, maybe he got busted by Amazon? Cheesy  I'd like to try this deal but after reading his previous posts (selling a "method to get Starbucks refunds" for $1000.00!!) and now this it makes me wonder.

OP where are you! I'm sortof interested (once I hear your replies).
miguelct

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 09:51:33 PM

Is this service dead or what?

I want to use.
whitec11

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2015, 12:55:56 AM